Outburst during JS hearing!

akashana

Reaction score
What the heck was that all about? And who was that woman?

Thanks.. i was thinking about starting a thread.

Does any one Recognize that woman?

Why would she have had her shoes in her hand.

I dont think i could sit in that room and not have an outburst.

I thought I saw her mouth the words "im sorry" as she was leaving. Anyone else?

I think she had her shoes off they were like a flat type slip on shoe. with no shoe laces.

ICA didnt react as fast as I did. She sat there in LALA land for a few seconds. Would like to know where she goes to escape.

I am so mad at this woman that I hope Judge Perry makes an example of her and sends her to jail! What is wrong with her? She does look familiar though. Kinda like that one woman that got into a fight with Cindy outside the house. The one where the little boys arm got slammed in the door.

Will one of the monitors import the video to this thread pretty please? IIRC, it's at about the 4:20 mark (ha-ha).

Baez just walked over to ICA and wispered something in her ear.

Like I said before, I think Your Honour is going to have to exclude the public from this trial. If some unoosual person does this during trial, there coud be a mistrial and we could go on for years. My goodness, when I saw here, the first person that came to mind was "Is that Joy Wray"? No, I'm being serious!

I hope she spends the night in jail and is being held by a LEO and not yapping to some media type.

MOO

Mel

Stupid woman. All that outburst did was to throw yet another delay into the jury selection process. Casey isn't the only one in that courtroom to have acted like a two year old. A grown woman....

I just watched the video and ICA looks like it has irritated her, I don't see any shock and she's not 'stunned' as IS commentators describe her...

Hope she's held in contempt. There's no excuse for that type of behavior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back