1445 users online (321 members and 1124 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Support Thread: Jurors

I thought it might be nice to wish the jurors the very best. They are really giving up an awful lot to do justice for our Caylee girl! I thank them from the very bottom of my heart. I wish them a quiet, peaceful weekend with their families, loved ones and friends. I wish them a quiet and safe trip into Orlando.

Most of all I wish them the strength to get through the difficulties,challenges and horrors and they will face through out this trial. I will light a candle tonite for them next to Caylee's and say a prayer for them.

Mods, I hope this thread is okay. If not please disolve!
    Last edited by beach; 05-21-2011 at 08:32 AM. Reason: typo correction per poster's request

I wish them peace and strength getting justice for Caylee. ((HUGS))
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

I pray they don't read this until some time in August or thereafter. haa.

xo to all of them.

Praying for them to have strength, wisdom, and to remember sweet Caylee Marie at all times.

My support!!

Offering up my prayers for these 12 people who will have to see things no human being should have to see, but have to endure so a precious baby girl can have justice. I pray they are granted wisdom and strength throughout this trial.

Prayers of peace, strength and wisdom while they listen to and see the horrific things that are sure to come and I also pray that they will be able to return to their lives in one piece emotionally afterwards. They have my undying respect. XOXOXO

What a tremendous opportunity they have to deliver Caylee the justice she so richly deserves... my heart is with them every inch of the way.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    we need to start a candle site for them... they are going to need it for what is ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Turnadot View Post
    My support!!

Offering up my prayers for these 12 people who will have to see things no human being should have to see, but have to endure so a precious baby girl can have justice. I pray they are granted wisdom and strength throughout this trial.
    Thank you for such a poignant post....

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    we need to start a candle site for them... they are going to need it for what is ahead
    Maybe we could merge the two threads as one, it's kinda what I was after Nurse!

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    I love your thread Anais.. I don't know how to start a candle site (you know where you can light the virtual candles?) that is what I meant... I will try to figure it out tomorrow and will post a link if I am able to set one up ( or in the meantime if someone else can that would be great)

thank you for this thread Anais

My prayers are with the jury during this trial. I realize that the information over 3 years has deeply burdened my heart. I cannot imagine what it will do to them over the course of 8 or so weeks, and at the same time having to look Casey Anthony in the face.

I pray for their strength, and I pray that they cry when they feel the need to let it all out. I pray more that with each and every day that they have to listen to the evidence and the testimony, they all realize just how much they love their own, and find the Casey guilty of 1st degree murder and sentence her to whatever their hearts deem necessary.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Good luck to all of the jurors. This will be a very trying time for them. May they come out of this OK. Press on regardless. jmo

can someone list the jurors info and alt with numbers?
    i do not represent websleuths in any way other than being a registered member of the site. i do not speak for websleuths, nor claim to be more than a poster who blogs and posts on sites, including this one! any prior misunderstanding is - this is my thoughts and opinions only - what i say or write !

I have the utmost compassion for these jurors - for what they have agreed to do to obtain justice for Caylee Marie. This trial is going to reach deep into their hearts as they learn about Caylee Marie, how she was dumped like garbage, how far her tiny bones were scattered. They will never learn of what she actually endured before she took her last breath. ICA will never tell the truth, and CA, GA and LA will lie to cover up what they knew and discovered from the last time they saw Caylee Marie alive. The jury will have to look at mounds of damning evidence from SA, and listen to intentional misleading lies from some of the DT witnesses. I hope that the spirit of Caylee Marie endures through time eternal, and that she soars around that courtroom until the verdict is announced. May this jury have the stamina to endure the long weeks ahead, the strength of soul to withstand viewing heartbreaking evidence, and the wisdom to judge this case based on what they feel is justified.

Prayers for all who serve justice for Caylee Marie.
    May you have the strength to make the best decision you can.
    Blessings.........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast