Support Thread: Jurors

Anais

Reaction score
I thought it might be nice to wish the jurors the very best. They are really giving up an awful lot to do justice for our Caylee girl! I thank them from the very bottom of my heart. I wish them a quiet, peaceful weekend with their families, loved ones and friends. I wish them a quiet and safe trip into Orlando.

Most of all I wish them the strength to get through the difficulties,challenges and horrors and they will face through out this trial. I will light a candle tonite for them next to Caylee's and say a prayer for them.

Mods, I hope this thread is okay. If not please disolve!

I wish them peace and strength getting justice for Caylee. ((HUGS))

I pray they don't read this until some time in August or thereafter. haa.

xo to all of them.

Praying for them to have strength, wisdom, and to remember sweet Caylee Marie at all times.

My support!!

Offering up my prayers for these 12 people who will have to see things no human being should have to see, but have to endure so a precious baby girl can have justice. I pray they are granted wisdom and strength throughout this trial.

Prayers of peace, strength and wisdom while they listen to and see the horrific things that are sure to come and I also pray that they will be able to return to their lives in one piece emotionally afterwards. They have my undying respect. XOXOXO

What a tremendous opportunity they have to deliver Caylee the justice she so richly deserves... my heart is with them every inch of the way. :heartbeat:

we need to start a candle site for them... they are going to need it for what is ahead

My support!!

Offering up my prayers for these 12 people who will have to see things no human being should have to see, but have to endure so a precious baby girl can have justice. I pray they are granted wisdom and strength throughout this trial.

Thank you for such a poignant post....

we need to start a candle site for them... they are going to need it for what is ahead

Maybe we could merge the two threads as one, it's kinda what I was after Nurse!

I love your thread Anais.. I don't know how to start a candle site (you know where you can light the virtual candles?) that is what I meant... I will try to figure it out tomorrow and will post a link if I am able to set one up ( or in the meantime if someone else can that would be great)

thank you for this thread Anais

My prayers are with the jury during this trial. I realize that the information over 3 years has deeply burdened my heart. I cannot imagine what it will do to them over the course of 8 or so weeks, and at the same time having to look Casey Anthony in the face.

I pray for their strength, and I pray that they cry when they feel the need to let it all out. I pray more that with each and every day that they have to listen to the evidence and the testimony, they all realize just how much they love their own, and find the Casey guilty of 1st degree murder and sentence her to whatever their hearts deem necessary.

Good luck to all of the jurors. This will be a very trying time for them. May they come out of this OK. Press on regardless. jmo

can someone list the jurors info and alt with numbers?

I have the utmost compassion for these jurors - for what they have agreed to do to obtain justice for Caylee Marie. This trial is going to reach deep into their hearts as they learn about Caylee Marie, how she was dumped like garbage, how far her tiny bones were scattered. They will never learn of what she actually endured before she took her last breath. ICA will never tell the truth, and CA, GA and LA will lie to cover up what they knew and discovered from the last time they saw Caylee Marie alive. The jury will have to look at mounds of damning evidence from SA, and listen to intentional misleading lies from some of the DT witnesses. I hope that the spirit of Caylee Marie endures through time eternal, and that she soars around that courtroom until the verdict is announced. May this jury have the stamina to endure the long weeks ahead, the strength of soul to withstand viewing heartbreaking evidence, and the wisdom to judge this case based on what they feel is justified.

Prayers for all who serve justice for Caylee Marie.
May you have the strength to make the best decision you can.
Blessings.........

Prayers and warms thoughts being sent in the direction to all involved in bringing the truth forward. The road will be rocky but in the end it will be known that we will not tolerate the murder of an innocent baby.
Bless you Caylee and rest peacefully.

May their eyes and ears be open to the truth and their hearts open to justice for Caylee!

To the jurors (of course you are reading this after the fact.....but)
1. I promise to always respect you for your service even if by some OJ chance, I do not agree.
2. What everyone else has always said!
3. That one day, you will know I made this for you in appreciation and be able to laugh :floorlaugh: and roll (on the floor) over it!
go-to-jury-duty-thumb-300x184.gif

Oh, and in a weird way - I am jealous of you guys. I would love to see EVERYTHING (even if painful :-( ) on the case and have the honor of being part of JUSTICE for a child that deserved so much more than what she got.

Oh great - there goes my water works again.

Thank you to the jurors & their families for the sacrifices they will be making to bring justice for Caylee. I wish the jurors inner strength, courage, clarity, and peace of mind in their journey through the 6-8 weeks of trial. It is my hope that they will always keep Caylee in their hearts and on their minds, especially during deliberations.

I also want to thank and wish the best to the prosecution. May they paint a vivid picture of Caylee and how her little life was cut so short by the very person that should have loved and protected her.

Justice for Caylee Marie!

I pray they have the strength to endure, to make the right decisions, and to be free of guilt because none of it is their fault.

Just for the record, the title of this thread shouldn't have an apostrophe in "jurors". The word used here is plural not possessive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back