Thread: CA - Endangered Missing: Sophia Parker (2) - McKinleyville - 20 May 2011

CA - Endangered Missing: Sophia Parker (2) - McKinleyville - 20 May 2011

SOPHIA PARKER, Age Now: 2, Missing: 05/20/2011. Missing From MCKINLEYVILLE, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Humboldt County Sheriff's Office (California) 1-707-445-7251.

Circumstances: Sophia was last seen on May 20, 2011 at approximately 12:30 a.m.

More...

Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 05-21-2011 at 12:53 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Seymour Krelborn For This Useful Post:

More Information

Investigators are scouring the areas between McKinleyville and Coffee Creek after a woman was found walking nude near Coffee Creek on Highway 3...The girl, Sophie Parker Pedreros, was nowhere in sight...Sophie's mother was reported missing out of Humboldt County this morning. She does not speak English and authorities are having some difficulty trying to find out more information from her.They now believe she has some sort of mental health issue or was under the influence of drugs. She has not been able to tell them where her daughter is.

More at link:

http://www.khsltv.com/content/localn...oCl0LPZTQ.cspx
    "...and know that I will see you again with the rising of the sun..."
    --Aubree Weller (aka my not-so-little-anymore girl)

If you are or know someone who has ever been parted from a loved one, please take a moment to listen to this song by my daughter; you may find some comfort in its message of reunion. I know I do...
    Much Love and Hope Always,
    --Kiki

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KikiWanBaniki For This Useful Post:

Another article.

This media outlet seems to be updating frequently. More information and good description and photo of Sophie at link:

http://www.trinityjournal.com/news/2...l_missing.html
    "...and know that I will see you again with the rising of the sun..."
    --Aubree Weller (aka my not-so-little-anymore girl)

If you are or know someone who has ever been parted from a loved one, please take a moment to listen to this song by my daughter; you may find some comfort in its message of reunion. I know I do...
    Much Love and Hope Always,
    --Kiki

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KikiWanBaniki For This Useful Post:

Updated: Missing child's mom says she doesn't know how she got to Trinity County

A McKinleyville woman whose toddler is the subject of a major search effort in Trinity County has told officials she doesn't know where her daughter is or how she arrived in Trinity County earlier this morning.

More: http://www.times-standard.com/ci_18105600
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Missing 2-year-old found dead in Trinity River; mother charged with murder

A McKinleyville toddler who was the subject of a major search effort in Humboldt and Trinity counties was found dead in the Trinity River north of Coffee Creek on Saturday afternoon, according to law enforcement.

Her mother is now being charged with murder.

More: http://www.times-standard.com/ci_18113265
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Charlie09 is offline Don't let the Charlie fool ya, Proud Mamma here!
    Does this make sense to anyone? Is there background info on the mom?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie09 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie09 View Post
    Does this make sense to anyone? Is there background info on the mom?
    Discussion thread is here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136957"]Found Deceased CA - Sophia Parker Pedreros, 2, Humbolt County, 20 May 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Woman accused of killing daughter, 2, to be arraigned Tuesday in Weaverville

A Tuesday arraignment has been tentatively scheduled for a Humboldt County mother accused of murdering her 2 -year-old daughter.

More: http://www.redding.com/news/2011/may...rraigned-tues/

Sheriff: Humboldt mom confesses to drowning child

Authorities say a Humboldt County woman has confessed to drowning her 2-year-old daughter after the child's body was found Saturday in the Trinity River.

More: http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?S=14701666

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post: