GUILTY NJ - Viridiana Beltran-Gomez, 26, Red Bank, 12 May 2011

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.app.com/article/20110520/NJNEWS/305200067/Missing-Red-Bank-woman-named

6:40 AM, May. 21, 2011

RED BANK — Police say a 26-year-old local woman has been missing since May 12 when she left her job on Shrewsbury Avenue with her estranged husband.

bilde

You know.. I work in Red Bank as a nurse in the Emergency department at the local hospital there and I haven't heard a single peep about this woman missing. I hope she gains more coverage and is found ASAP!

I went searching today in the area she went missing and didn't see a single Missing Persons flyer. Does anyone know if there was one made up for her? I could post them around Red Bank if I had it. All this time has passed and she hasn't gotten much coverage..

Turanna25,

Thank you for your concern. I'm sure the family appreciates it!!!

I cannot find a "poster", but will continue to look...

~Summer

Bumping for Viridiana. Checked the local papers today for any updates, didn't find anything. I did notice in the last few days that there are flyers in the local shops now. Wish there was more information out about her. I hope she's found soon.

bumping.. haven't found any updates.. hope she's found soon.

bumping.. no news updates that i've come across lately and i haven't heard anything new from anyone around the area. :-(

I went searching today in the area she went missing and didn't see a single Missing Persons flyer. Does anyone know if there was one made up for her? I could post them around Red Bank if I had it. All this time has passed and she hasn't gotten much coverage..

You are a sweetheart.
Take post #8 and the photo from Post #1 do a cut and past and you will have a poster to put out there.

GESH!!!! I have to go to Red Bank this Sunday, My friend just got out of the Hospital and I have to go visit.
Maybe I can put some posters out there too.

DOES ANYONE KNOW? Has the estranged husband been located?

You are a sweetheart.
Take post #8 and the photo from Post #1 do a cut and past and you will have a poster to put out there.

GESH!!!! I have to go to Red Bank this Sunday, My friend just got out of the Hospital and I have to go visit.
Maybe I can put some posters out there too.

DOES ANYONE KNOW? Has the estranged husband been located?

I'm not sure if the estranged husband has been located. I was wondering that myself. As for the posters, I did make some up but when I went to go post them at the local Wawa and 7-11 there were already signs up. I also checked some of the stores in the area where she was living and there are posters up there too. I'm pretty sure her family posted them a few days after I originally looked. I haven't heard a single thing in a while about her and there doesn't seem to be any updates in the local papers either.

I vaguely remember reading in one of the earlier news articles that the estranged husband was in psychiatric care but I can't find the article now so who knows if its true or not. I'm going to see if I can find out if he's still unaccounted for.

Hope your friend is feeling better songline!

I'm not sure if the estranged husband has been located. I was wondering that myself. As for the posters, I did make some up but when I went to go post them at the local Wawa and 7-11 there were already signs up. I also checked some of the stores in the area where she was living and there are posters up there too. I'm pretty sure her family posted them a few days after I originally looked. I haven't heard a single thing in a while about her and there doesn't seem to be any updates in the local papers either.

I vaguely remember reading in one of the earlier news articles that the estranged husband was in psychiatric care but I can't find the article now so who knows if its true or not. I'm going to see if I can find out if he's still unaccounted for.

Hope your friend is feeling better songline!

Thanks - I made him a Cake - going to see him tomorow. :)

So many cases get National coverage, some not even local coverage.
I pray that they at least keep the search and investigation as a priority case.
She is so young, I hope she is found alive. :(

me too songline. I'm actually a little upset. :maddening: I stopped at the wawa tonight before heading home and her poster that has been hanging in the window is gone. At first I thought, "Oh yay! She must have been found!" When I got home I searched online for an update hoping to hear she'd been found but I haven't found a single news update for her. I'm going to check to see if her flyer is still up at another convenience store tomorrow. I really hope she's not being forgotten about so soon after shes gone missing.

WOW! That is sad :( why would they remove it?
IMHO it is so that the locals do not panick and stay in, it is so the locals come out and not hide.
Not sure about this, but it is the only reason that makes sense to me.

I was in Red Bank yesterday to visit my friend, but we were in the house and the back yard; he had been sick and we did not go anyplace.

CAN you go into the store that had the sign removed and just ask them nicely why it was removed? and if she had been found?
Play it as if you had not yet searched the internet. Maybe you will hear something helpful.

WOW! That is sad :( why would they remove it?
IMHO it is so that the locals do not panick and stay in, it is so the locals come out and not hide.
Not sure about this, but it is the only reason that makes sense to me.

I was in Red Bank yesterday to visit my friend, but we were in the house and the back yard; he had been sick and we did not go anyplace.

CAN you go into the store that had the sign removed and just ask them nicely why it was removed? and if she had been found?
Play it as if you had not yet searched the internet. Maybe you will hear something helpful.

I did just what you suggested tonight at the Wawa. The person behind the counter told me he wasn't sure what happened to the flyer but that he remembered seeing it there and didn't realize it had disappeared until I asked about it. This guy works there EVERY night. Sigh.. I'm debating if I should make another flyer and repost it.. what do you think?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back