KGW's Special Reports *UPDATE* - May 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

loves2bmom

Reaction score
Yet another report to air on the 11pm news on KGW Monday and Tuesday of this week. This report includes new interviews with Kaine Horman.

Hopefully, there will be more to talk about with this one since it involves Kaine. Crossing fingers for any new nugget of information.

Off to notify Kimster to close this until it airs.

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream

Well I'm glad to hear that this case isn't totally dead in the water. One new little tip might be all it takes to get things moving again.

Yet another report to air on the 11pm news on KGW Monday and Tuesday of this week. This report includes new interviews with Kaine Horman.

Hopefully, there will be more to talk about with this one since it involves Kaine. Crossing fingers for any new nugget of information.

Off to notify Kimster to close this until it airs.

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream

I don't understand one bit why they show it on the 11:00 news! Why not on their early evening news so it will reach more people? Or both! When they show it only at 11:00, it says to me the media is not really serious about it. I actually feel a little resentful about it.

Just now KGW tweeted a "preview" of one of the things they ask Kaine..
By KGW news twitter

KGWNews KGW News

Did Kaine Horman wear a wire? He answers that question & talks about his life without #Kyron - Tonight at 11 on KGW.

38 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

https://twitter.com/#!/KGWNews/

68 volumes filled with tips in the "war room"
Investigation could last 2, 3 or 4 years

R Do you think TH is responsible (not exact question)
K:I believe there is some form of involvement but I don't know to what extent.

R Did he wear a wire?
K: That is something he is not going to comment on.

R Are they looking at anyone else other than TH?
K:I don't have any names but I believe/think they are.

All above is just by recall.. NOT EXACT =)

They showed a bit more of the "search maps" in the war room, being a local I can say that A LOT of area.. A LOT has been searched!

Kaine talking about Terri's double life says a lot to me. Sounds like they've found all kinds of crazy stuff she was up to, which would surprise nobody. I have no doubt they've found a lot of things on computers she used that cast a suspicious light on her, but obviously nothing that points to specifics involving Kyron.

They are showing the same interview/report right now on KGW, on the sunrise edition of the news. (Well it's over now)

For locals.. I imagine if you watch the newscasts this morning, you will see shortened versions of the report. News goes until 7am.

Tonight's report they say they will talk to Kaine about his "new normal" (I assume life without Kyron)

This station out of all seems to have spent the most time with Kaine as they actually rode around in the truck with Kaine as he talked..

Doh! I just noticed the video of what aired is on the link at KGW
(Curious Me posted above)
Thank you Curious! =)

I don't usually look at that since I'm watching it here locally =)

So, I was really curious about the tiny little peek we got into the "war room"..
I'm trying to figure this out, secondary neighborhood.. and from garage..
??

d97f75dc.jpg

So, I was really curious about the tiny little peek we got into the "war room"..
??

d97f75dc.jpg

Hmmm that is interesting.. good catch.. My initial thoughts would be from the young residence as Kyron spent lots of time there as well.. just to say they thoroughly investigated ..(wanted to add that I am definitely not implicating anyone just that I'm sure LE looked into everyone kwim)

Thanks for capturing those screen shots Free. I think there is alot we could glean from those maps too. I saw a big red arrow on the edge of one of them. Have to go back and look again.

Kaine sure hesitated a long time when asked if they have enough evidence against Terri didn't he. Says to me, that they definitely have something. I take from this interview that they are NOT back to square one at all. They just have to keep digging to get more for a conviction. On the downside, I don't think they know who her accomplice is yet or if there even is one. :( Or maybe they just aren't sharing those details with Kaine yet. ?????

??

d97f75dc.jpg

My thinking on this, DDS, it looks like it might be a declaration, right in front, wasn't DD packing to leave?
Could be her garage that they got things from, also its from the FBI.

dede's little LLC she was running for "odd jobs" (as her cousin puts it) is definitely stinking at its core...
on another note -
how is it we can take thermal imaging from the surface of Mars...
but we can't scan the topsoil of earth for potential human remains?

My thinking on this, DDS, it looks like it might be a declaration, right in front, wasn't DD packing to leave?
Could be her garage that they got things from, also its from the FBI.
Two more of Terri's friends' homes were searched as well. Her friend KSR was the one who was moving in the news video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme