Nuh-Uh, Seriously! This guy did this?! Warning Offensive!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Police: Man Caught With Pants Down Behind Soda Machine
Police: Marshall David Osbrone Found Exposing Himself

POSTED: 10:52 am CDT May 18, 2011
UPDATED: 11:29 am CDT May 18, 2011

...When police went to investigate, they said, Osbrone had his pants down to his ankles touching himself.

Once arrested and handcuffed, police brought him to the Oklahoma County Jail.

When police went to process the shoplifter at the jail, the officer returned to find Osbrone with his pants down and touching himself, all while handcuffed to the bench, the police report stated.

Police added another charge of indecent exposure to Osbrone's arrest.

Read more: http://www.koco.com/news/27937903/detail.html#ixzz1N3HSWKcd

:puke: 'Nuff said.

That's a very touching story... :crazy:

Guess he had been 'out of touch' for a while and was getting desperate. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What they don't mention is he was arrested a few months ago for attacking a woman outside that same Walmart. Fortunately she beat him off and he ran away. :innocent:

Just when you think you have seen it all.....crazy freaks out there folks!!!!

ack there's two of them! 2nd guy had a plastic bag and wanted coffee. I think the ladies he asked declined...

ww.koco.com/news/27869011/detail.html

BTW Emma just likes to yank your chain!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

eeeewwww. brings back memories of HS and a guy that was very in touch with himself while driving around the neighborhood near my school as we all walked home after. I can still see that guy sitting there in his car at the stop sign with his pants down and his bidness in his hand. Sitting there grinning at me.

:puke:

What they don't mention is he was arrested a few months ago for attacking a woman outside that same Walmart. Fortunately she beat him off and he ran away. :innocent:

BBM: Oh my goodness! :innocent:

ack there's two of them! 2nd guy had a plastic bag and wanted coffee. I think the ladies he asked declined...

ww.koco.com/news/27869011/detail.html

BTW Emma just likes to yank your chain!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

No Duh! I like kicking her back with her hideous boots. :innocent:

I figure she'll stumble upon this sooner or later.

BTW, that dude should know that a plastic bag won't stop the heat of spills.

Florida man arrested after female passenger claims he was masturbating on plane
BY Lukas I. Alpert
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 10:01 AM

alg_mile-high-solo.jpg

Kyle Pearce, 25, was arrested after United Airlines Flight 340 landed in Denver from Spokane, Wash., on May 19.

Entry into the Mile High Club - REJECTED.

The FBI hauled a Florida man off a flight after fellow passengers spotted him masturbating in his seat.

Kyle Pearce, 25, was arrested after United Airlines Flight 340 landed in Denver from Spokane, Wash., on May 19, The Smoking Gun reported.

Authorities were alerted to Pearce's perverted proclivities when the 18-year-old woman sitting next to him told investigators she saw him pleasuring himself....

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat..._was_masturbating_on_plane.html#ixzz1NQRIvV6L

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/revolting/more-trouble-airborne-masturbator-390871

More Trouble At Hand For In-Flight Masturbator
Feds want perv jailed over halfway house misconduct

JUNE 23--The Florida man who this month pleaded guilty to masturbating on a recent United Airlines flight is “being expelled” from a halfway house and may end up back in a federal prison cell due to repeated instances of misconduct at the facility, according to a court filing.

Federal prosecutors in Denver yesterday filed a motion seeking the immediate revocation of Kyle Pearce’s bond since he has “repeatedly failed to comply with the rules and regulations” of the halfway house. They also asked a U.S. District Court judge to issue an arrest warrant for the 25-year-old, who is pictured in the adjacent mug shot....
kylepearcemugshot.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back