1143 users online (216 members and 927 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What would you tell the witnesses?

Quote Originally Posted by cherishtoo View Post
    600+ subpoenas served in Case Against Casey Anthony

For the upcoming murder trial, all of the in-county subpoenas have been delivered, for a total of 268. Of those, 134 served on behalf of the state, 104 on behalf of the defense.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...-Casey-Anthony

I just saw the above posted in today's news thread. It made me really think about how this case will and has already effected the witnesses. Several years, and countless threads later, these people will finally speak.

I cannot imagine what this case has done to so many lives. From Amy, to Tony, to the Grunds, and soooooo many others that had this case intrude on their lives.

They have a big job ahead of them in the coming weeks, and Caylee needs them now more than ever!

I hope that this trial will bring them some sense of closure, and peace. I just can't imagine what it has been like for them.

to them all! (ok, ALMOST all of them)

What would you say to them?
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

I consider you victims of KC as well, and I recognize the horror you've had to live through. I hope, through your testimony, you're able to release the events that led to Caylee's death, and know you've done the best you can do to set the records straight. I, for one, appreciate your bravery, determination, and honesty.

Justice for Caylee.

I would tell them the same thing I wrote here to Nitrous and Exit...you are doing the right thing and I hope you can put this in your rearview as soon as possible.

Tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    Tell the truth.
    ITA and that goes double for GA, CA, and LA. do it for caylee.

Tell the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    ITA and that goes double for GA, CA, and LA. do it for caylee.
    Exactly.

Caylee thanks you and we thank you.

Tell the truth.
    The above + remember this is all about Caylee.

I'd say to some to forget your own opinions, emotions, and trying to find someone to blame for Casey's choices in life. Just tell the truth.

I would tell them to look inside their hearts, and do the right thing. But don't let emotion outweigh what is right, and don't let whatever they feel about Casey affect what they must do on the stand. The truth will set them free, and Casey will always be caged because she refuses to tell the truth. And they should always keep their focus on Caylee. This trial is not for Casey, but for Caylee, and they must be her voice in that courtroom every step of the way.

Tell the truth. The only way you can move on in your life is if you know you did your best to be honest. "The truth will set you free." The truth will set Caylee free too so she can move on. Do the right thing for Caylee and you.

Teresa

tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

and

just the facts, ma'am
    I know that you think you understand what you thought you heard me say, but, I'm not sure that you realize that what you heard me say is not really what I meant to convey.

Pay no attention to that gum chewing woman giving you the evil eye. Better yet,do not look her in the eye, you may turn into salt.

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    Pay no attention to that gum chewing woman giving you the evil eye. Better yet,do not look her in the eye, you may turn into salt.

I would just tell them to refrain from jumping across the defense table and wrapping their hands around Casey's neck..... HHJP will throw them in jail for sure...although, I'll admit, just one shot at her may be worth it to some.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

L.E. and Mr. Tim Miller, A heartfelt thank you.
    Witnesses who've not been in a courtroom before, I'd tell them:
    Visualise yourself sitting with 12 friends, relating to them what you've seen.
    Not to be nervous, that the State will assist in clarifying any intended manipulation of their words by the Defense.
    Breath deep, remember to eat so you don't feel woosey.
    And..Thank you for helping complete the puzzle, each piece will finally be fitted together.
    A few pieces will be missing but as a whole. The picture will be clear.

A toddler was murdered just before she could speak full sentences,
    silencing her before she could expose her mothers double life.
    Justice for Caylee Marie.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast