What would you tell the witnesses?

Softail

Reaction score
600+ subpoenas served in Case Against Casey Anthony

For the upcoming murder trial, all of the in-county subpoenas have been delivered, for a total of 268. Of those, 134 served on behalf of the state, 104 on behalf of the defense.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...ubpoenas-served-in-Case-Against-Casey-Anthony

I just saw the above posted in today's news thread. It made me really think about how this case will and has already effected the witnesses. Several years, and countless threads later, these people will finally speak.

I cannot imagine what this case has done to so many lives. From Amy, to Tony, to the Grunds, and soooooo many others that had this case intrude on their lives.

They have a big job ahead of them in the coming weeks, and Caylee needs them now more than ever!

I hope that this trial will bring them some sense of closure, and peace. I just can't imagine what it has been like for them.

:blowkiss: to them all! (ok, ALMOST all of them)

What would you say to them?

I consider you victims of KC as well, and I recognize the horror you've had to live through. I hope, through your testimony, you're able to release the events that led to Caylee's death, and know you've done the best you can do to set the records straight. I, for one, appreciate your bravery, determination, and honesty.

Justice for Caylee. :heartbeat:

I would tell them the same thing I wrote here to Nitrous and Exit...you are doing the right thing and I hope you can put this in your rearview as soon as possible.

I'd say to some to forget your own opinions, emotions, and trying to find someone to blame for Casey's choices in life. Just tell the truth.

I would tell them to look inside their hearts, and do the right thing. But don't let emotion outweigh what is right, and don't let whatever they feel about Casey affect what they must do on the stand. The truth will set them free, and Casey will always be caged because she refuses to tell the truth. And they should always keep their focus on Caylee. This trial is not for Casey, but for Caylee, and they must be her voice in that courtroom every step of the way.

Tell the truth. The only way you can move on in your life is if you know you did your best to be honest. "The truth will set you free." The truth will set Caylee free too so she can move on. Do the right thing for Caylee and you.

Teresa

tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

and

just the facts, ma'am

Pay no attention to that gum chewing woman giving you the evil eye. Better yet,do not look her in the eye, you may turn into salt.

I would just tell them to refrain from jumping across the defense table and wrapping their hands around Casey's neck..... HHJP will throw them in jail for sure...although, I'll admit, just one shot at her may be worth it to some.:great:

L.E. and Mr. Tim Miller, A heartfelt thank you.
Witnesses who've not been in a courtroom before, I'd tell them:
Visualise yourself sitting with 12 friends, relating to them what you've seen.
Not to be nervous, that the State will assist in clarifying any intended manipulation of their words by the Defense.
Breath deep, remember to eat so you don't feel woosey.
And..Thank you for helping complete the puzzle, each piece will finally be fitted together.
A few pieces will be missing but as a whole. The picture will be clear.

A toddler was murdered just before she could speak full sentences,
silencing her before she could expose her mothers double life.
Justice for Caylee Marie.

feel free to say the name "Caylee" help humanize her...please,
:moo:

Caylee was a darling little girl, tiny and helpless. Casey was not. Caylee is no more.
Caylee has no voice, but you can speak up for her. Casey has a voice, but Casey will not speak, not for Caylee. Caylee was silenced with duct tape and then dumped like garbage. Caylee can not speak. Caylee was hauled off to the swamp in the trunk of Casey's car. Listen to the clues. Caylee was so small and innocent. Casey is not. Please speak the truth, do it for Caylee.

After going over his deposition again, something caught my attention.

Page? line?
Maybe someone else noticed this too?

It is when LE has him in the car taking the same driving route he AL/TL & CMA took the day he picked her up in the AMSCO lot.

On the way there TL tells LE " we were at FUSION, she got very drunk, she
started saying she was a good singer, and wanted to be a singer"

Then he says" yea I got pretty angry about that, she used my tab and put $60.00 on it that night"

ok my issue is...
maybe her"SILLY" as TL called it singing & what she was saying was really her talking about CAYLEE singing on her Granpap's visit video?

TL did say she was sitting up with her laptop watching the video & was crying, but her tears were not as bad as her tears when he said he would
stay in NY.
Also, he has said to her he and his friends were getting another apartment, the 3 [ not including her]
were planning to move in and share the house/apartment.
She came along to the one place, she was telling people[ I think] that it was for TL & HERSELF in her statement [ anyone have that?] I could not reference it.
I would like to compare what she says to what he and his friends say.
Plus the fact that he did tell her he did not want girls only boys.
He wanted boys so he and they could play sports & basically just pal arond.

So..her drunken words and singing remarks might hold the biggest clue?
So I would say try to get it out of whomever saw her singing and think what did she really say?
Was she saying that CAYLEE could sing?
Because from the video at the nursing home,CAYLEE had a beautiful voice and she definately could carry a tune & could sing...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back