886 users online (165 members and 721 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Marlame,

Thanks for posting the links. I went to Astrodienst and printed all of the basic info on houses, rulerships, meanings attributed to planets and signs etc. I went to another website for critical degree information.

I am assembling a three ring binder with tabs so I can quickly reference things during the trial.

I also added the natal charts for Cindy, Casey, and Caylee; now I am off to find the birth charts for George, Lee and Jose to print and add them too!

I think this case, the players, and actually watching the events unfold in real time are allowing us a very rounded learning experience~ Frigga

Lightbulb

Our Core Astros, SOULSCAPE & HOUSEMOUSE have been working in the background preparing resources and such for this long TRIAL. Our NEPTUNIAN has been in contact with us and will chime in periodically during this period.
    Our VERY DEAR TUBA who has been instrumental throughout, is sorely missed by ALL. I love her and see many of you have come to love her since the inception of this Forum. Her contributions are invaluable. She is thoughtful and most generous with her wisdom, knowledge and insight she graciously shares with us. We look forward to seeing her return as soon as she is freed up from her personal business affairs.

WS is expecting a lot of traffic so know that we are reading your posts and will respond as promptly as time allows in between our behind the scenes preparation and personal responsibilities.

Tomorrow, the 23rd, I'll post a request detailing specific times we'd like you to clock so we have multiple confirmations of the exact times we need for certain actions that will happen the morning the TRIAL opens.
    Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you dear sleuths for your support and holding CAYLEE so close in your hearts.

FIFTHESSENCE
    Your Moderator
    Asst. Astro to Core Group

Last edited by FifthEssence; 05-23-2011 at 02:40 AM.

Thumbs up

FIFTHESSENCE, I think that is a wonderful idea..This is the first forum I check out to start my day. Tuba, I absolutely agree, an amazing gift. I have grown to love her as well. Also, Soulscape, Paulette, Housemouse and each of you that have an opinion, and dearly am in awe of you, Fithessense, Leomoon80, without your extremely hard work, we wouldn't be here, and I think I speak for a LOT of W/S'ers.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 05-23-2011 at 02:41 AM. Reason: moved to new thread
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    More information on the Grand Jury Indictment can be found on this page.

Please let me know how these are downloading for you.
    housemouse,

All the charts look just fine and are working perfectly. They're easy to save, to copy into MS Word, and they print beautifully, and are easy to read.

Thank you so much.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I was very impatient today and I apologize for pushing our very talented astrologers. I have spent time today reading the first two threads - not through them yet - but there has been so much work that has gone into this case of a missing child. I don't think anyone can really appreciate how much our astrologers have done without reading through the threads. I am fascinated by what others can do and wish I could learn to do this, too. I am hopeless with it. This is also the first thread I check every morning and I check in several times a day. I have followed two other cases in this astrology forum so I can appreciate all of the work that a few do here.
    This is where I come for the truth of what happened. And if I am too impatient, it is because I just cannot get enough of this.

Wow! The thing that sticks out to me like a sore thumb in both the Indictment Chart and Jury Swearing In Chart are the Saturn/Uranus Oppositions... off to look into what this may signify due to the house placements and signs etc.

ETA: And the Sun/Moon opposition in the Indictment Chart, as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    Wow! The thing that sticks out to me like a sore thumb in both the Indictment Chart and Jury Swearing In Chart are the Saturn/Uranus Oppositions... off to look into what this may signify due to the house placements and signs etc.

ETA: And the Sun/Moon opposition in the Indictment Chart, as well!
    You are quick to pick up on that Saturn opposition to Uranus. We have been paying close attention to it. I am going to post more on it, as soon as I can write it up. Do you know anything about midpoints?

WE have noticed that the Saturn/Neptune midpoint shows up in all three charts, and deserves some study!

[B]Major Mistake by me![/B]

I misread my chart, seeing the Saturn/Pluto midpoint as a Saturn/Neptune midpoint! I am so sorry. My eyes are old, and so are my glasses. I better get new ones! I have changed the symbol for Pluto to the other one, so it will be easier to read.

I will post an article tonight explaining the meaning of these.
    Last edited by housemouse; 05-23-2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: correcting major error!

A quick outline of a few pertinent midpoints to think about..

In ICA's natal chart, the midpoint of Saturn and Neptune is in hard aspect to both ICA's Pluto and Uranus. The midpoint between two planets will carry the combined energies of both.

Uranus and Pluto were in hard aspect for everyone born around the time ICA was born. So she is not the only one with this aspect in her chart, so we look for aspects in ICA's chart that would "energize" this.

Mars is just past a conjunction to ICA's Uranus and Mercury is squaring both Mars and Mercury. We can't rely on the most personal points in her chart, because we do not have an accurate birth time.

My guess is that ICA was suddenly fed up by the restrictions presented by her responsibility to care for her child, and dreamed of escaping these constraints.

Unfortunately, ICA didn't find a positive way to act on the sudden urges she felt, and we know the result - anger, violence, death, burial, lies, and more.

When we look at the Grand Jury Indictment, the Saturn/Pluto midpoint is on Mars. Action was taken by the jury about this brutal assault and violence, resulting in loss of life.

In the Swearing In of the Jury chart, the Saturn/Neptune midpoint nows shows up on Venus.

A young woman loses the illusion that she would escape the consequences of her actions, and she goes back to jail.

Another element that kept coming up in the juror selection was a continual effort to show ICA as demure, restrained, and soft. Quiet pastels, modest blouses, and efforts to misdirect responsibility onto un-named others seems appropriate here."
    Last edited by housemouse; 05-23-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: adding underlining keywords used

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    Just a quick quiz... can you all pick out the "keywords" and relate them to the planets mentioned? If not would it help if I underlined them, or put them in parentheses.
    Underlining would be helpful. I did find some clues such as Sun in Taurus 29 degs. No hope of continuation, brooding, enraged, jealous, death

Uranus in Aries 3 degs: Collisions, understanding through information, winds of change, unexpected results.

Now I have no clue if these are correct because I am just beginning but it was an interesting exercise for me to do.

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Underlining would be helpful. I did find some clues such as Sun in Taurus 29 degs. No hope of continuation, brooding, enraged, jealous, death

Uranus in Aries 3 degs: Collisions, understanding through information, winds of change, unexpected results.

Now I have no clue if these are correct because I am just beginning but it was an interesting exercise for me to do.

That was a thoughtful and excellent attempt at interpretations of the energies in light of the known, factual circumstances, Lambchop.

Keep up your studies!

Love,
    Soulscape

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    That was a thoughtful and excellent attempt at interpretations of the energies in light of the known, factual circumstances, Lambchop.

Keep up your studies!

Love,
    Soulscape
    I found more but hesitated to post them. All I can say is it does not look good for the Princess. No glass slipper, no Prince Charming and no pumpkin coach.

Okay, Thanks, I see now that it is Saturn/Pluto. Back to seek more answers (this time for the right planets). I think I need new glasses Housemouse! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    Okay, Thanks, I see now that it is Saturn/Pluto. Back to seek more answers (this time for the right planets). I think I need new glasses Housemouse! LOL!
    Please let us know if you are seriously interested in midpoint sorts and/or trees. We astros realize that too much info can be overwhelming if someone isn't familiar with the technique, and we don't want to put up more information than can be easily understood.

Fifth Essence is our chief, and does her level best to keep us on target. If we get too far out of line, she gently reminds us to hurry back!

Last edited by FifthEssence; 05-24-2011 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I found more but hesitated to post them. All I can say is it does not look good for the Princess. No glass slipper, no Prince Charming and no pumpkin coach.
    Don't hesitate to post if you find something you think might be pertinent. It is the best way to learn, LambChop. We learn best by discussing things we see in charts that we wonder about. The more minds on the matter, the better.

I learn every day from Fifth Essence and Soulscape. I miss Tuba too, and wish she were here to share her insights. None of us read a chart exactly the same way,and that is a good thing.

It is almost impossible to pick up on everything, and who knows, you just might spot something that went right by us, because we got fixated on another piece of the puzzle!

Chart Connections

Note immediately that ASCENDANT 21:54 Libra in JURY SWORN IN chart partile conjuncts SUN 21:50 Libra partile opposed MOON 21:43 Aries in GRAND JURY INDICTS chart within 4 minutes of Arc.

10/14/08 @ 3:51PM= MARS day SUN hour

MARS in GRAND JURY INDICTS chart 07 Scorpio, partile opposed MARS [FONT=Arial]07 Taurus in JURY SWORN IN chart.

SUN represents ICA, Lord 7 in the GRAND JURY INDICTS chart.

Lord 4 End of the Matter MERCURY 07:39 Libra RX in GRAND JURY INDICTS chart quindeciles (165 degrees) MOON, as does MARS 07 Scorpio (close conjunct ICA's natal PLUTO 06 Scorpio), and SUN the Hour Ruler is posited within the 8th House of Death.

Lord 4 End of the Matter MERCURY 07:39 Libra RX in GRAND JURY INDICTS chart partile conjuncts the Arabic Part of MARRIAGE 07:46 Libra in the JURY SWORN IN chart, symbolizing, perhaps, that the Jurors commit (marriage) to bringing the matter of the Grand Jury to closure.

Note the 29th degree placements (a matter coming to an end; a matter/ situation/ circumstance that must change / forced to change) when comparing the JURY SWORN IN chart to ICA's natal & progressed charts:

29 Taurus - JURY SWORN IN SUN
    29 Pisces - ICA natal EQ*
    29 Virgo - ICA natal VX*
    29 Sagittarius - ICA natal MIDHEAVEN*

29 Aries/Libra - ICA Secondary Progressed NODES

29 Aquarius - ICA Tertiary Progressed SUN
    29 Libra - ICA Tertiary Progressed MOON*

* Without a timed natal chart, the positions of ICA's natal & progressed angles, house cusps and the MOON cannot be known. However, as I have mentioned numerous times throughout this Forum, I find the degree positions provided by the SUN on ASCENDANT chart to be symbolic, pertinent, and often uncannily revealing in charts analyzed from a forensic perspective.

The 29th Degree is 'the End of the Line' .....

I see several indicators of how the subsequent legal actions involved in this case may play out, including the possibility that ICA will ultimately be found guilty of Murder.

If the Murder Trial begins tomorrow morning by 9:18 am at the latest, we will see Cardinal signs on the ASCENDANT/ DESCENDANT and Mutable signs on the MIDHEAVEN/ IC. This suggests the Trial will get off to a fast start with plenty of action (cardinal). However, we will likely see many, many twists and turns, as well as possible changes of direction (mutable) before the Trial comes to closure.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-05-2011 at 02:33 AM.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast