920 users online (125 members and 795 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Last quarter May 24, 2011 12:52:16 PM .........moon phase
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    Please let us know if you are seriously interested in midpoint sorts and/or trees. We astros realize that too much info can be overwhelming if someone isn't familiar with the technique, and we don't want to put up more information than can be easily understood.

Fifth Essence is our chief, and does her level best to keep us on target. If we get too far out of line, she gently reminds us to hurry back!
    Respectfully bolded by me. I think you all work together beautifully! You compliment each other with your different styles. I love the varied teaching going on here...I just wish i was a faster learner with this stuff.

ETA: I'm home today and just wrote down the list of times you all are looking for. I'll do my best to get the info to you all quickly.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 05-24-2011 at 08:23 AM.
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

The first word coming from the Prosecution--TIME: 9:12:27

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    The SA is going through each one of the 31 days Caylee was missing and telling what KC was doing on each of those days. KC looks furious.

We have seen a few tears this AM, but mosting stone cold stares. She has been shaking her head "no" on several occasions.

"Stop acting like a two-year old".
    Jose Baez to Casey Anthony during jury selection

PROSECUTION Opening Statement Chart

SOULSCAPE says:

Prosecution uttered their opening words at the Casey Anthony Murder Trial this morning, May 24, 2011 in Orlando, FL at 9:12 am. The chart produced shows at that exact time, the MIDHEAVEN 28 Pisces is partile conjunct Casey Anthony's natal SUN, 28 Pisces.

Further, ASCENDANT degree 10 Cancer is close conjunct Casey Anthony's natal MOON 07 Cancer (sunrise position), and may possibly be her natal MOON's true degree.

The MIDHEAVEN symbolizes what comes before the Public Eye (and in this chart, the Judge, as well).

With her natal MOON close conjunct this chart's ASCENDANT, we may expect to clearly see the emotional impact of this trial upon Casey Anthony.

*** Add'l analysis will follow later today.

Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-05-2011 at 01:29 AM. Reason: notes

shortened
    Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post

SOULSCAPE says:

Prosecution uttered their opening words at the Casey Anthony Murder Trial this morning, May 24, 2011 in Orlando, FL at 9:12 am. The chart produced shows at that exact time, the MIDHEAVEN 28 Pisces is partile conjunct Casey Anthony's natal SUN, 28 Pisces.

Further, ASCENDANT degree 10 Cancer is close conjunct Casey Anthony's natal MOON 07 Cancer (sunrise position), and may possibly be her natal MOON's true degree.

The MIDHEAVEN symbolizes what comes before the Public Eye (and in this chart, the Judge, as well).

With her natal MOON close conjunct this chart's ASCENDANT, we may expect to clearly see the emotional impact of this trial upon Casey Anthony.

"Red" by me.

I've stated on the main Caylee forum this morning that KC looks like reality is finally hitting her. She has reached the end of the hallway again. IMO, she has been living in a fantasy for so long that she really believed what she was and has been telling everyone.

She's been very stone faced today. I'm waiting for her to flip out.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 05-24-2011 at 11:27 AM.

What I found yesterday when I was researching midpoint aspects between Saturn and Pluto (both found in the GJ Indictment chart from 2008 and the Jury Swearing in chart from 2011). Something jumped out at me that I found very interesting among all of the interesting descriptions that could describe this midpoint. I need to understand key words for the houses (placements) though to determine which is best suited, but here they are:

Cautious Cover-ups; Insidious Oppression

Lasting Poisons or Contamination; The Taking Away or Rights or Freedoms
    Cold Brutality; Responsibilities for Retaliation and/or Hostilities

Changes which are Slow in Coming but Inevitable

And the one that stuck out to me:

Serious Scientific Studies on Dying!

I thought of course of Dr Vass and the Bodyfarm studies as well as the Post Mortem Root Hair Banding etc.

Just wanted to share.

Soulscape, Thanks for the opening statements chart, however I am unable to print it for study and I am not very good with computers, is there another way to get it so I can put a copy in my folder? TIA

ETA Never mind Soulscape, I see I can go to Astrodienst and print a copy of the chart as well! Thank you so much for supporting us in our attempts to learn and for graciously sharing your wisdom and knowledge throughout all of these cases you so tirelessly work on- it does not go unnoticed~ Frigga

Quote Originally Posted by soothsayer View Post
    I got

9:02,
    9:03,
    9:03,
    9:04
    9:16
    hope this helps.
    Thank you.

Take a look above and you'll see we decided to use 9:12AM for the chart.

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    A quick outline of a few pertinent midpoints to think about..

A young woman loses the illusion that she would escape the consequences of her actions, and she goes back to jail.

Another element that kept coming up in the juror selection was a continual effort to show ICA as demure, restrained, and soft. Quiet pastels, modest blouses, and efforts to misdirect responsibility onto un-named others seems appropriate here."
    Very respectfully snipped for space....

"Red" by me.

We're seeing this in the courtroom today. I think the illusion is gone.

The opening statements of the SA were very powerful. Even after everything I've already seen, read and heard about this case, hearing the evidence presented this morning is jaw-dropping. Very damning evidence against KC.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    If I were a juror, her constant head shaking would not please me one bit. It's so irreverent. Poor little Caylee.

Thanks so much for the chart, Soulscape. So if the moon was near Casey's, we'd have a good idea of her time of death. Interesting. It would be a great learning tool to compare the assumed (but unverified) natal chart with the other charts for the death, the finding of the body, etc. Not that I'm suggesting we do it here, just privately so as not to confuse anyone. We could then see how things fit together and how close to accurate the charts are. That's how I learn, anyway, lots and lots of charts in comparison.

I'm thinking it's also important for us to clock the time the defense begins its statement. Exact times for everything, right?

Just for the record, I think it very wise of the prosecutors to paint Cindy and George as loving grandparents and victims rather than crazed, money-grabbing, publicity hogs. It will counter nicely if the defense tries to blame them. How would that show up in the trial charts, I wonder?
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Is JB opening statement all a lie??? It is terrible that he is blaming most everything on GA and RK.

OMG!!!! I can't believe how low this girl gets....According to defense, george was there when Caylee drowned IMO the only possible lie that could explain the chloroform, he and KC hid the body somewhere where Kronk got to it and held unto it for 6 months and moved it a few times....and on and on...about the pizza theory etc....It's hard to watch this verbal diarhea...astrologers...what's going on here???? Have we just witness the end of Baez's career..I think so
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars

I can't wait to see a chart for JB's little speech.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post

I see several indicators of how the subsequent legal actions involved in this case may play out, including the possibility that ICA will ultimately be found guilty of Murder.

If the Murder Trial begins tomorrow morning by 9:18 am at the latest, we will see Cardinal signs on the ASCENDANT/ DESCENDANT and Mutable signs on the MIDHEAVEN/ IC. This suggests the Trial will get off to a fast start with plenty of action (cardinal). However, we will likely see many, many twists and turns, as well as possible changes of direction (mutable) before the Trial comes to closure.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

"Red" by me.

We're definitely seeing this happen this afternoon. George is being thrown under the bus along with Lee Anthony and Roy Kronk.

KC cried some, but is now back to her cold stare.

Not sure if everyone had a chance to watch the "cirque de soleil" this afternoon from baez so I just wanted to post the day he said Caylee died....June 16, 2008 early morning...wouldn't specify what time, he kind of brushed it off while mentioning it..."it was sometime in the early morning, the time doesn't matter, it was early" (ironic). Don't you think if this theory was actually true that KC or her father would know exactly what time it happened?
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast