Will George, Cindy & Lee Deny the Abuse Allegations?

iluvmua

Reaction score
Or will they go along with the Defense's claim that Casey was abused by them all. George did say he would do whatever it takes to get his daughter cleared.

*Please edit my Thread Title*

No I don't think they will go along with it. I think they *know* its going to happen but they don't believe it. They are in as much denial about the on-coming freight train defense as they were about the imaginanny.

The irony is indeed rich that they sold Caylee out to try save ICA , and THEY are getting sold out to try to save ICA...

Would it be mean of me to say it serves them right?

I don't think they will. They are not going to make themselves look any worse than they already do.

I think they will all three go willingly under the bus to save ICA. I fully expect it.

Well with LA getting married this year I don't think that would go over very well with Mallory.

I think they will all three go willingly under the bus to save ICA. I fully expect it.

I expect it too and this is what I don't understand about them. I would be terrified she would come back after me after seeing what she was capable of doing to Caylee. How could you go about living everyday life with her after all of this? I don't care how much they want to deny it, they know that KC is responsible for what happened.

This family is the definition of dysfunction IMO.

All is :cow:

The three of them will never face charges because of the allegations, they are just being introduced for reasonable doubt. And Mallory should have run from this bunch a long time ago, since she didn't...wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. potkettleappletreeorwhatever,she'sanAnthony!

I don't think they will. I do think they will blame her defense team for this approach. It will still be poor casey.

I don't think they will. They are not going to make themselves look any worse than they already do.

The only reference I heard made about ICA's upbringing was from GA who told ICA during a Jailhouse visit that (paraphrased) 'He was sorry if they were so strict on her'. Strict, in my opinion, does not equal abuse. She was not locked in her room, starved or beaten. In Cindy's own testimony she revealed she did not physically discipline her children. ICA's definition of 'abuse' would be CA and GA telling her she can't have the newest Iphone.

He hasn't denied it yet, and I think if asked, Lee would deny it. I don't think Lee will go under the bus for Casey. Last time he was on the stand, I definitely got the impression he was not on the same page as Casey. He loves her, but I highly doubt he's going to throw his life away to save her. I don't think Cindy or George would want Lee to destroy his life for Casey either. He's their last hope for grandchildren, so there's no way they would want him going down for Casey.

I think George will keep denying the abuse through his lawyer, and I have the feeling if asked he would deny it, but I have this suspicion that Cindy might be trying to talk him into throwing himself under the bus for Casey, or Cindy is scheming with the defense to make George the fall person but not telling George about it. I don't think Cindy is willing to ruin herself at all, but I do think she doesn't mind George being the fall person if it saves Casey. In fact, if he went to jail in Casey's place, I think that would be just fine with Cindy. Crazy, yes, but I think Cindy values Casey way way WAY more than she values George. The fact she and her lawyer met with the defense without George (I think it was just her and not George but correct me if I'm wrong) tells me something is brewing behind the scenes, and I wouldn't be surprised if George found himself as the one who gets the blame when he didn't think that was going to happen, and lo and behold, Cindy doesn't try to save him or defend him. In fact, she will probably go into martyr mode, surprised and aghast at George's abuse, and claim she had no idea it was going, only if she knew she could have done something, etc. If I was George, I would be very nervous with the trial starting tomorrow.

Now, the only denial out there is a through the A's lawyer. None of them have ever come out and denied the abuse, which is mighty hinky to me. Abuse is not something to stay quiet about, and they only say it didn't happen through their lawyer? And Lee hasn't denied it all. So I'm not sure what is going on behind the scenes there. I guess we'll see what happens once it starts coming out in court, starting probably in Baez's opening statements tomorrow.

I do wonder, though, if maybe GA and CA made a deal with the defense - leave Lee alone, and we'll do what you want? I do wonder about that. I can see them making a deal so that Lee is spared.

A poll would be great here. I don't see them denying it but then, this case has been just one surprise after another.

I don't see them going along with the abuse claims. LKB has already started the ball rolling for the big turn around to "of course she was lying". It can't possibly tarnish ICA any more than she already is to have the A's say that she is lying about the abuse. Who would be surprised to hear that ICA lied? It is all she has done so far. Not one true, credible word has slipped forth from her lips, except for the admission to LA that she was a "spiteful b^tch". We have watch CA lie and spin and try to re-create the truth in order to save face and present a united front of a strong, healthy family in crisis. An all-american family. To now come out and say we are a bunch of abusers would be a complete 360. Besides, how are they going to sell their books and movie deals if they now cop to creating the monster that stands accused of such an atrocity? Uh-uh. I don't see it. Moo.

I think they will all go along, and smile while looking at the tire tracks up and down each other's backs.

Honk, honk.

As Billl Schaefer pointed out in his recent video there would be no reason for this to come up in the guilt stage of the trial. Blaming her father for Caylee's death, maybe but there is so much against KC right now would it be worth GA and CA doing something that will backfire on them personally. Their lawyer, by now I would think, has told them what her chances are, which is next to none. jmo

How would the defense argue or the Anthonys believe that claims of abuse of KC would explain or in any manner justify Caylee's death in a way that would keep her out of jail? I do not believe the sexual abuse claims. The family is dysfunctional, but how does either sexual abuse (when real as it isn't in this case) or family dysfunction (which is, but which is experienced by many) justify gross neglect and abuse of a child or murder? This strategy may be all they have but how do they think raising it will play out for them in any positive way, other than in possibly avoiding the DP?

I just don't see George admitting to sexual abuse if he does it will seem like such an obvious lie. I think he will deny to answer plead the 5th or deny it out right.

Can both Cindya nd Geaorge plead the 5th and just have their depositions read?

They may choose just not to answer either way. MO

Yes they will deny them and rightfully so. IMHO

Even if Cindy or George attempt to admit to any such allegations, I firmly believe that Lee will get on the stand and debunk what his parents are trying to do for Casey. He certainly will not admit to any of it because he has a life to live, which includes the possibility of his own children someday who he will want to have a relationship with his parents. No way would he ruin his children's future relationship with Cindy and George by going alone with the crap.

If there are to be any bombshells in this case, it's going to come from Lee, telling the truth of how his sister is a liar, a manipulator and will stretch anything to make anyone else look horrible and her be the innocent one. His testimony I pray will be powerful and it will help nail her coffin shut. He can love her all day long and never agree to watching his family take the blame for all of this.
She failed Caylee, he will refuse to. Least, this is what I hope for.

How would the defense argue or the Anthonys believe that claims of abuse of KC would explain or in any manner justify Caylee's death in a way that would keep her out of jail? I do not believe the sexual abuse claims. The family is dysfunctional, but how does either sexual abuse (when real as it isn't in this case) or family dysfunction (which is, but which is experienced by many) justify gross neglect and abuse of a child or murder? This strategy may be all they have but how do they think raising it will play out for them in any positive way, other than in possibly avoiding the DP?

Totally agree! Plus, they will be taking a huge risk with this ploy because there may very well be a juror who has suffered real abuse at the hands of a family member and not killed their kids. IMO, it would be another nail in the coffin to try this.

I think George and Cindy will do the martyr thing-- "Well, of course we did something wrong, look at where we're at." Lee, no way, he's not going to take one inch of responsibility for KC's lying, thieving, murdering, self.

I think George will balk at the suggestion there was sexual molestation, Cindy will say she never knew of anything. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy
Back