Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: In Session - Monday May 23rd

In Session - Monday May 23rd

They are covering the case this morning.

Christy Paul seems to finally get it. She is asking how they can say there was an accident when there was duct tape wrapped around Caylee's mouth.

Casey Jordan says, if they want to go down that road - Casey made terrible decisions, and was so panicked that she made it look like a crime. That sort of trauma will be hard to get the jury to buy.

Beth Karas saying that GA & CA will have to be stoic to hear themselves take any blame. It will be difficult for them to do.

The prosecution will come out with guns blazing. They will show alot of pictures of Caylee. Was there fear in her eyes?

Tomorrow is going to be a very emotional day for everyone.

Casey Jordan has a theory, that after opening statements, they (CA&GA) will have a glimpse of what direction the defense is going. If they find that the defense is going after them, they just may "turn" on Casey.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

Mike Brooks is talking about the public protesting area. There are boxes taped off where people will be allowed. They want to make sure that nobody is in any danger, at the same time allow free speech.

I hope with everything in me that Jordan is right, but I don't see CA turning on ICA until the cell door slams behind her (CA), and then she might sing to save herself. (contempt, etc.) And even then I'm not holding me breath.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

They are talking about all of the evidence that the defense wanted to keep out. It is all coming in. The prosecution has the upper hand at this point.

Casey Jordan talking about the circumstantial case - that this will be putting all of the puzzle pieces together. She is saying there is a gap, on how Caylee was put in the woods.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    They are talking about all of the evidence that the defense wanted to keep out. It is all coming in. The prosecution has the upper hand at this point.

Casey Jordan talking about the circumstantial case - that this will be putting all of the puzzle pieces together. She is saying there is a gap, on how Caylee was put in the woods.
    OMG. Hello, car trunk to woods. Casey has admitted she was the only one who had control of the car. Where EXACTLY is this gap? I swear, some of these newspeople need to get their facts straight before opening their mouths!

A gap? What does that mean?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:

Jean C did say it is the car. She had sole possession of that car. She had complete control of the car. There is no evidence that anyone else was in control of that car.

I am kind of surprised that Jean C seems to be getting it now too! FINALLY!

Beth Karas saying she has never been this intimately involved with any case . . . . 3 years she has been involved with this case.

Jean C. saying the SA will be telling the story of a) missing child investigation and then going on from there.

Beth says the DT will be offering an explantion of 31 days, throw in a few things of "reasonable doubt" (ie: RK 3 times reporting where the remains were found).
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

They are now talking about the build-up to the trial. How the prosecution will start. It started as a missing child.

Beth - Saying the defense can chose to wait and do their opening when they present their case.

Beth saying the defense can say that Roy Kronk raises reasonable doubt. Why did it take so long for him to get someone to come out there. Why did he know for so long that she was in the woods?

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Beth saying the defense can say that Roy Kronk raises reasonable doubt. Why did it take so long for him to get someone to come out there. Why did he know for so long that she was in the woods?
    That still doesn't explain 31 days. I just can't figure how they can tie him into this.

Beth and Jean love to bring up Roy K. They do it constantly. JB needs to change their talking points.
    IMO

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

There is no connection between Roy and KC or the Anthony's. KC would have to explain how a LIVE Caylee left her hands and ended up in the woods. It is not like KC claimed Caylee was kidnapped by a stranger or just disappeared

The key here is blockbuster night. The last time Caylee was seen alive was that morning by George or the day before by Cindy. We know that Cindy claims she "heard" them breathing in KC room while they slept the night before blockbuster. But GA saw them the next morning. His story about this specific mornign changes wildly. We know KC was calling all of them that day before blockbuster and that none of those calls were answered and then we see her at Blockbuster with Tone - NO CAYLEE.

If there is no nanny at sawgrass and Caylee is not with anyone known to the family, then where is Caylee?

In the trunk of the car while they are in blockbuster. MO

Just saying that and playing that video - will get the jury thinking about the car.

RK is the freakin hero in this story! It makes me so mad when talking heads lend credence to the ridiculous suspicions of him. GMAB.

I didn't think I could dislike JB more than I already did. I was wrong. Listening to him right now. Dislike has turned into despise.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    I didn't think I could dislike JB more than I already did. I was wrong. Listening to him right now. Dislike has turned into despise.
    Is he love on IS?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Native View Post
    That still doesn't explain 31 days. I just can't figure how they can tie him into this.
    The Orlando Sentinel had a good article on Saturday regarding 3 different attorneys takes on what will go down and one of them brought up RK. From what I gathered the DT at one time was going to tie him in but they think they are no longer going to do this. Guess we will wait and see. I'm right with you though on tying RK into it.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Coley For This Useful Post:

They are just playing clips from JB's interview with Ryan ....

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Did CA or GA ever explain why they ignored the calls from ICA?
    IMO

Does anyone really believe that JB is going to be able to explain the 31 days in the first 3 minutes of his opening statement? I was just listening and he says he can explain it within the first minute?? It is going to take a lot more than a few minutes to convince a jury of any reasonable explanation for the 31 days.
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Is he love on IS?
    It's tape...I just never saw it before now. gag
    IMO

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post

JB is on right now? You have got to be kidding me?! How ignorant can you be to go on IS the day before the trial begins??? Talk about trying this case in public-something he was at one time against.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Coley For This Useful Post:

I believe the story better be a knock your socks off, no other explanation could even come close type of opening . . . or the whole DT strategy will be TOAST . . . no butter!
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

Watching this interview with JB is making me sick. I know I have seen it before, but really watching it again is nauseating.

He keeps talking about the tragedy "at the center of this case" and talking about Casey. HELLO! The tragedy is the murder of a beautiful, innocent, trusting little baby girl!!!!
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Does anyone really believe that JB is going to be able to explain the 31 days in the first 3 minutes of his opening statement? I was just listening and he says he can explain it within the first minute?? It is going to take a lot more than a few minutes to convince a jury of any reasonable explanation for the 31 days.
    And God knows how many more days or months it would have been if her parents hadn't gotten the notice about the car at the tow place! Casey did not want to come clean ever, CA called the police as a bluff to Casey so maybe she would divulge where Caylee was, but she knew after she smelled the car that it wouldn't be an alive Caylee.

They are now talking about the build-up to the trial. How the prosecution will start. It started as a missing child.

Beth - Saying the defense can chose to wait and do their opening when they present their case.

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Native View Post

BBM:

There is no way they could tie RK to this ... besides, how would RK get the body in the trunk of ICA' car? how could RK get the baby blanket that was found at the site where Caylee's remains were ? what in the world would RK be doing with chloroform ? Oh ... and the duct tape ?

Geez ... I would believe an extra-terrestial did it before RK ...
    Last edited by dog.gone.cute; 05-23-2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: ETA: grammar ... and not enough coffee this morning ..lol

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast