In Session - Monday May 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Softail

Reaction score
They are covering the case this morning.

Christy Paul seems to finally get it. She is asking how they can say there was an accident when there was duct tape wrapped around Caylee's mouth.

Casey Jordan says, if they want to go down that road - Casey made terrible decisions, and was so panicked that she made it look like a crime. That sort of trauma will be hard to get the jury to buy.

Beth Karas saying that GA & CA will have to be stoic to hear themselves take any blame. It will be difficult for them to do.

The prosecution will come out with guns blazing. They will show alot of pictures of Caylee. Was there fear in her eyes?

Tomorrow is going to be a very emotional day for everyone.

Casey Jordan has a theory, that after opening statements, they (CA&GA) will have a glimpse of what direction the defense is going. If they find that the defense is going after them, they just may "turn" on Casey.

Mike Brooks is talking about the public protesting area. There are boxes taped off where people will be allowed. They want to make sure that nobody is in any danger, at the same time allow free speech.

I hope with everything in me that Jordan is right, but I don't see CA turning on ICA until the cell door slams behind her (CA), and then she might sing to save herself. (contempt, etc.) And even then I'm not holding me breath.

They are talking about all of the evidence that the defense wanted to keep out. It is all coming in. The prosecution has the upper hand at this point.

Casey Jordan talking about the circumstantial case - that this will be putting all of the puzzle pieces together. She is saying there is a gap, on how Caylee was put in the woods.

They are talking about all of the evidence that the defense wanted to keep out. It is all coming in. The prosecution has the upper hand at this point.

Casey Jordan talking about the circumstantial case - that this will be putting all of the puzzle pieces together. She is saying there is a gap, on how Caylee was put in the woods.

OMG. Hello, car trunk to woods. Casey has admitted she was the only one who had control of the car. Where EXACTLY is this gap? I swear, some of these newspeople need to get their facts straight before opening their mouths!

A gap? What does that mean?

Jean C did say it is the car. She had sole possession of that car. She had complete control of the car. There is no evidence that anyone else was in control of that car.

:eek: I am kind of surprised that Jean C seems to be getting it now too! FINALLY!

Beth Karas saying she has never been this intimately involved with any case . . . . 3 years she has been involved with this case.

Jean C. saying the SA will be telling the story of a) missing child investigation and then going on from there.

Beth says the DT will be offering an explantion of 31 days, throw in a few things of "reasonable doubt" (ie: RK 3 times reporting where the remains were found).

They are now talking about the build-up to the trial. How the prosecution will start. It started as a missing child.

Beth - Saying the defense can chose to wait and do their opening when they present their case.

:eek: Beth saying the defense can say that Roy Kronk raises reasonable doubt. Why did it take so long for him to get someone to come out there. Why did he know for so long that she was in the woods?

:eek: Beth saying the defense can say that Roy Kronk raises reasonable doubt. Why did it take so long for him to get someone to come out there. Why did he know for so long that she was in the woods?

That still doesn't explain 31 days. I just can't figure how they can tie him into this. :waitasec:

Beth and Jean love to bring up Roy K. They do it constantly. JB needs to change their talking points.

There is no connection between Roy and KC or the Anthony's. KC would have to explain how a LIVE Caylee left her hands and ended up in the woods. It is not like KC claimed Caylee was kidnapped by a stranger or just disappeared

The key here is blockbuster night. The last time Caylee was seen alive was that morning by George or the day before by Cindy. We know that Cindy claims she "heard" them breathing in KC room while they slept the night before blockbuster. But GA saw them the next morning. His story about this specific mornign changes wildly. We know KC was calling all of them that day before blockbuster and that none of those calls were answered and then we see her at Blockbuster with Tone - NO CAYLEE.

If there is no nanny at sawgrass and Caylee is not with anyone known to the family, then where is Caylee?

In the trunk of the car while they are in blockbuster. MO

Just saying that and playing that video - will get the jury thinking about the car.

RK is the freakin hero in this story! It makes me so mad when talking heads lend credence to the ridiculous suspicions of him. GMAB.

I didn't think I could dislike JB more than I already did. I was wrong. Listening to him right now. Dislike has turned into despise. :sick:

That still doesn't explain 31 days. I just can't figure how they can tie him into this. :waitasec:

The Orlando Sentinel had a good article on Saturday regarding 3 different attorneys takes on what will go down and one of them brought up RK. From what I gathered the DT at one time was going to tie him in but they think they are no longer going to do this. Guess we will wait and see. I'm right with you though on tying RK into it.

They are just playing clips from JB's interview with Ryan ....

Did CA or GA ever explain why they ignored the calls from ICA?

Does anyone really believe that JB is going to be able to explain the 31 days in the first 3 minutes of his opening statement? I was just listening and he says he can explain it within the first minute?? It is going to take a lot more than a few minutes to convince a jury of any reasonable explanation for the 31 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker