Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Native View Post
    That still doesn't explain 31 days. I just can't figure how they can tie him into this.
    The Orlando Sentinel had a good article on Saturday regarding 3 different attorneys takes on what will go down and one of them brought up RK. From what I gathered the DT at one time was going to tie him in but they think they are no longer going to do this. Guess we will wait and see. I'm right with you though on tying RK into it.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Coley For This Useful Post:

They are just playing clips from JB's interview with Ryan ....
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Did CA or GA ever explain why they ignored the calls from ICA?
    IMO

Does anyone really believe that JB is going to be able to explain the 31 days in the first 3 minutes of his opening statement? I was just listening and he says he can explain it within the first minute?? It is going to take a lot more than a few minutes to convince a jury of any reasonable explanation for the 31 days.
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Is he love on IS?
    It's tape...I just never saw it before now. gag
    IMO

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    I didn't think I could dislike JB more than I already did. I was wrong. Listening to him right now. Dislike has turned into despise.

JB is on right now? You have got to be kidding me?! How ignorant can you be to go on IS the day before the trial begins??? Talk about trying this case in public-something he was at one time against.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Coley For This Useful Post:

I believe the story better be a knock your socks off, no other explanation could even come close type of opening . . . or the whole DT strategy will be TOAST . . . no butter!
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

Watching this interview with JB is making me sick. I know I have seen it before, but really watching it again is nauseating.

He keeps talking about the tragedy "at the center of this case" and talking about Casey. HELLO! The tragedy is the murder of a beautiful, innocent, trusting little baby girl!!!!
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Does anyone really believe that JB is going to be able to explain the 31 days in the first 3 minutes of his opening statement? I was just listening and he says he can explain it within the first minute?? It is going to take a lot more than a few minutes to convince a jury of any reasonable explanation for the 31 days.
    And God knows how many more days or months it would have been if her parents hadn't gotten the notice about the car at the tow place! Casey did not want to come clean ever, CA called the police as a bluff to Casey so maybe she would divulge where Caylee was, but she knew after she smelled the car that it wouldn't be an alive Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    They are now talking about the build-up to the trial. How the prosecution will start. It started as a missing child.

Beth - Saying the defense can chose to wait and do their opening when they present their case.

Beth saying the defense can say that Roy Kronk raises reasonable doubt. Why did it take so long for him to get someone to come out there. Why did he know for so long that she was in the woods?
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Native View Post
    That still doesn't explain 31 days. I just can't figure how they can tie him into this.

BBM:

There is no way they could tie RK to this ... besides, how would RK get the body in the trunk of ICA' car? how could RK get the baby blanket that was found at the site where Caylee's remains were ? what in the world would RK be doing with chloroform ? Oh ... and the duct tape ?

Geez ... I would believe an extra-terrestial did it before RK ...
    Last edited by dog.gone.cute; 05-23-2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: ETA: grammar ... and not enough coffee this morning ..lol

They are talking about all of the evidence that the defense wanted to keep out. It is all coming in. The prosecution has the upper hand at this point.

Casey Jordan talking about the circumstantial case - that this will be putting all of the puzzle pieces together. She is saying there is a gap, on how Caylee was put in the woods.

typical "if there isn't a picture" you must acquit mentality.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to costalpilot For This Useful Post:

I think that them blaming innocent people for this crime is going to make the jury mad. Roy Kronk called in three times in August to report something suspicious and LE dropped the ball on that. Their best bet is going to say that yes, Caylee died in Casey's care and call it an accident... good luck trying to convince a jury that, but blaming innocent people is not the way to go.
    Justice for Trayvon

Beth and Jean love to bring up Roy K. They do it constantly. JB needs to change their talking points.
    Why is it RK's fault she was not found sooner? Good grief, Charlie Brown, he certainly tried to get help to investigate. Does not sound reasonable that someone else put Caylee there after KC was in jail when RK found the exact spot where she was eventually found. What person can conceive that what they are seeing is the skull of a child? All he asked is that LE investigate because he knew something was not right. He certainly tried a lot harder to get help than the baby's own mother. DT should be ashamed of themselves if they try this route. It amounts to the "hallway" at Universal. A dead end. jmo

Did CA or GA ever explain why they ignored the calls from ICA?
    NO but if I recall I think Lee stated they were trying to teach KC to be responsible and were ignoring her. Remember that was the day after the "fight" which CA claims never happened.

I believe she was super angry and wanted to see TONE - I have always believed - the searches on the computer about neck breaking etc. were not meant for Caylee, but for one of her parents.

I think she was planning something huge that would have left her witht he house and AMy would have been able to move in.

But Caylee ended up being the victim after some thought by KC>

MOO

They are now talking about the build-up to the trial. How the prosecution will start. It started as a missing child.

Beth - Saying the defense can chose to wait and do their opening when they present their case.

Beth saying the defense can say that Roy Kronk raises reasonable doubt. Why did it take so long for him to get someone to come out there. Why did he know for so long that she was in the woods?
    i would call that "unreasonable doubt."
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to costalpilot For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast