Will the charges be read again tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

galerie

Reaction score
I wonder if ICA will turn on the water works tomorrow if/when the charges are read against her, or will it be a little dab around her eyes.

I wonder if ICA will turn on the water works tomorrow if/when the charges are read against her, or will it be a little dab around her eyes.

I think that would be a nice way to start the day. I think the jurors/alts will hear the charges again.

Tomorrow is going to be a water works kinda day. All eyes are going to be on HER and I'm sure she will have the water works running at full speed.

I believe that they have to read the charges at the start of trial. I also think that KC will act like she is crying and dab around her eyes to play it up.

I think they will read them again. I'm pretty sure anyway. I also think Casey will shed many tears. I don't think she's going to be able to stand everyone in the room thinking she's bad.

I think Casey may genuinely lose it tomorrow.

When she walks into that courtroom with a JURY seated... the JUDGE there... and THEN hears the charges read... and THEN hears the prosecutor again explain what she did to her daughter??

She may have another "Make him stop" moment. Reality is ugly.

But I wouldn't be at all surprised if she has to be medicated or has a nervous breakdown, or both... before this thing is over. As reality hits her more and more... it isn't going to be pretty...

not sure WHAT she will do tomorrow and I am not betting on it either

if there is one thing I have learned about ICA it is that we don't know what her "incarcerated self" is going to do, wear, etc..

she is a different person every day"
-paralegal barbie
-stoic sour puss
-crying moping sorry for me head down turnip
-jittery wiggly my arms are on fire psychopath

so who knows.

I wager no bets... except the following:

WE WILL SEE ALL OF THE ABOVE AT SOME TIME IN THE TRIAL AND SO WILL THE JURY

MOO

((and I am glad for it... if there is one thing ICA cannot do... it is control her little alter selves that have come to every court date))

I think they will read them again. I'm pretty sure anyway. I also think Casey will shed many tears. I don't think she's going to be able to stand everyone in the room thinking she's bad.

She might shed a few tears but she will have fun like she has been.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIj_TuwL08w[/ame]

I think Casey may genuinely lose it tomorrow.
When she walks into that courtroom with a JURY seated... the JUDGE there... and THEN hears the charges read... and THEN hears the prosecutor again explain what she did to her daughter??

She may have another "Make him stop" moment. Reality is ugly.

But I wouldn't be at all surprised if she has to be medicated or has a nervous breakdown, or both... before this thing is over. As reality hits her more and more... it isn't going to be pretty...

Excellent post, and I think you've touched on all of the pertinent points (BBM). I've even toyed with the notion that Casey might cave in, admit her responsibility in Caylee's death, and beg the Court for mercy - LWOP instead of DP. It's a long shot, I know, but Casey might not be as strong as she'd like us to believe. jmo

The days of wine and roses are over. Now, it is serious time.
bbbm

in that movie (my favorite) the sign flashes at the end "bar...bar...bar...."

and in this case I hope it flashes :guilty... guilty.... guilty....

not sure WHAT she will do tomorrow and I am not betting on it either

if there is one thing I have learned about ICA it is that we don't know what her "incarcerated self" is going to do, wear, etc..

she is a different person every day"
-paralegal barbie
-stoic sour puss
-crying moping sorry for me head down turnip
-jittery wiggly my arms are on fire psychopath

so who knows.

I wager no bets... except the following:

WE WILL SEE ALL OF THE ABOVE AT SOME TIME IN THE TRIAL AND SO WILL THE JURY

MOO

((and I am glad for it... if there is one thing ICA cannot do... it is control her little alter selves that have come to every court date))

:goodpost::goodpost:

B&RBM: Excellent Points ... and I totally agree ! !

I half expect her to NOT be able to control herself... to stand up, shout, curse, spit.. anything like that. I think her past as always being the "princess" and "boss" will just overwhelm her and she won't be able to STAND all this (supposed) 'evidence' against her!

Dr. Fessel you are spot on again!! I just wanted to come out of the woodwork to let you know that you have a fan here, and not just bc I usually agree totally. Perfect song for ICA. But I was thinking of Disco Inferno..Burn Baby Burn (while wearing blue of course, but this time w/stripes) Or... Stripes by Johnny Cash that's the One!!

I apologize for being OT, won't happen again. I'm just overwhelmed with hope for Justice for Caylee!

Excellent post, and I think you've touched on all of the pertinent points (BBM). I've even toyed with the notion that Casey might cave in, admit her responsibility in Caylee's death, and beg the Court for mercy - LWOP instead of DP. It's a long shot, I know, but Casey might not be as strong as she'd like us to believe. jmo

bbm

remember what she said.... "they'll never break me."

she's still playng Survivor

IMO The thing about psychopaths...they aren't capable of experiencing "fear".......inconvienance, annoyed sure.. But no genuine fear. She may feel sorry for herself, but that's about it. Guilt of any kind is fleeting if at all. They adapt really well to their circumstances, whatever they may be.

Is it the norm to read the charges against Casey at the beginning of the trial? With all the trials I have watched, I actually can't recall if the Judge reads the charges again.

Is it the norm to read the charges against Casey at the beginning of the trial? With all the trials I have watched, I actually can't recall if the Judge reads the charges again.

They did in another case I've followed, just one I recall specifically.

hhjp might read an abbreviated form to preface the charges
((MOO not based on any experience))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads