1247 users online (238 members and 1009 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Where Will The State Start?

Tuesday, after we have heard first from the prosecution and then are busy picking our jaw up off the floor after the Defense's opening statement - just who will be the first witness called by the State?

I don't think it will be Cindy or George.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    One of the detectives.
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

I would think that Cindy would be the first witness called seeing as how she is the first person who started this ball rolling. That 911 call is the beginning of the case. I am really hoping she is the first one called after opening statements. I have cleared my day tomorrow and simply cannot miss her on the stand!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Oooooo! What a great topic for a thread! I agree it won't be CA or GA. I'm thinking someone in LE, also. Maybe one of the first officers that arrived at the Anthony's after the 911 call or maybe Yuri (or maybe I just WANT to see Yuri!). Seriously, Yuri is a great witness, has lots of experience with the DT's "tactics" and it would be a way to introduce the "information" KC provided off the bat (maybe the 911 operator would be a better place to start with this.)

I'm curious to see what others think (plus I just want to talk about tomorrow!) I can't stop thinking about it....

Quote Originally Posted by rosepetal1065 View Post
    One of the detectives.
    I agree. I think Yuri Melich or John Allen. Either of them will state how she didn't behave like a mother who lost her child. One of them stated how she spoke in a monotone voice and laughed sometimes I believe when questioning her. That will also set the stage for many of the important lies she told which didn't help them at all in their investigation. They will state after disproving her lies and giving her chances to correct her statements, she still maintained the same story.

Amy H.? Tony L.? Seems like after opening statements they'd go to the 31 days via the day the whole thing was found out. I'd bet Amy. jmo

I'm thinking they may put Yuri Melich on the stand, first... but I'm not sure.

The 9-1-1 calls, possibly starting with Cindy, or if the prosecution doesn't quite want to go there yet with Mommie Dearest, the 9-1-1 operator(s) so the calls can be played. I'd start with the operator(s).

Perhaps the 911 operator or one of the officers that was first to the Anthony residence after the 911 calls were placed.

I'm just glad we are finally less than twenty four hours away from justice for poor sweet little Caylee.

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Quote Originally Posted by yolorado View Post
    The 9-1-1 calls, possibly starting with Cindy, or if the prosecution doesn't quite want to go there yet with Mommie Dearest, the 9-1-1 operator(s) so the calls can be played. I'd start with the operator(s).
    I agree. I think starting by playing the 911 calls will be very effective for the jury to hear. This is how the case started and I think the SA should tell the story as they go along too.

I think the SA's opening statement is going to be very well thought out and spot on.

I can't wait until tomorrow AM. I'm having withdrawals from not being able to watch anything today!!

"Stop acting like a two-year old".
    Jose Baez to Casey Anthony during jury selection

If they start with Cindy then I'm guessing they will play the 911 recording and hearing her say that the trunk smelled like there was a dead body in there?????

I would hope they wouldn't start with CA as their first witness. We all know how much she lies, like mother like daughter, and I'd hate to see the jurors confused after her "mistruths" and talking in circles. I think it would be smart to start with the 911 calls, followed by the first responding investigator.
    "You left your 2-year-old child with a person who does not exist at an apartment you cannot identify and you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts," Orange County Judge John Jordan said. "You cared so little about your child."

The "smoking gun" in the capital murder case against KC Anthony will be those infamous 31 days, IMO.

Yuri! Yuri! Yuri! (swooooooooon )

I think the tow truck guy first because thats actually when all this started then the 911 operator, then the detectives, I think that Cindy and George will be after they lay the foundation as to what started all this that way they can continue on and lead into all the lies and cover up I think maybe even AH and TL and her friends will possably come before CA and GA.
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast