Day Before Trial Begins - What Are You Feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapshooter

Reaction score
Hi all my WS friends!!!

Today I am almost giddy with excitement but at the same time I'm nervous as hell. I am SO anxious for this trial to begin!!!

I've watched the In Session coverage today, I'll probably watch Nancy Grace tonight and then say my prayers before bed.

I am praying that Caylee's voice will be heard through out this trial. I am hoping that the SA's will be Caylee's voice.

I am just really excited and really nervous today. How are you all feeling?

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I am excited and ready for the state to bring it home for CAYLEE!

Me too nursebeeme!!!!

I bet I won't sleep a wink tonight! :wink:

I'm ready to get this train a'rollin!

I too am so ready for Justice for Caylee to start in the morning, but yet at the same time have so much anxiety. These past 3 years have seemed to drag on and here we are in less than 24 hours Caylee will be front and center, where her own should have kept her, and we would never be where we are. I pray the jury has the wisdom they need to find all the truth needed to punish ICA to the fullest extent of the law.

I have butterflies and I'm excited.. I feel like I could cry at any moment because I've been anticipating the trial for so long and I just want Sweet Baby Caylee to be able to finally Rest in Peace. I'm nervous that something will go wrong and ICA will not get what she deserves (the SA are amazing so I know this won't happen, but I still have that fear.)

Hi all my WS friends!!!

Today I am almost giddy with excitement but at the same time I'm nervous as hell. I am SO anxious for this trial to begin!!!

I've watched the In Session coverage today, I'll probably watch Nancy Grace tonight and then say my prayers before bed.

I am praying that Caylee's voice will be heard through out this trial. I am hoping that the SA's will be Caylee's voice.

I am just really excited and really nervous today. How are you all feeling?

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I'm feeling that we darn well better not have a storm!:maddening:
Other then that, I'm ready, waiting and nervous as can be.

I watched the entire OJ trial and I swore off trials after that one (the verdict was such a bummer!)...I got "hooked" after I experienced the jailhouse tapes and have not been able to look away since. I wonder if I will be sorry I began all this, because I know how much it is going to cut into my time. I am putting all sorts of things on hold so I can watch the trial, and I am grateful for the news stations that will provide video if I have to miss anything in real time.

I'm happy this day is finally here..one of the neatest things is that I am on the West coast and this begins at 6am for me. It is heartening to start the day with a cup of coffee and Judge Perry! (I am a big fan of the Judge!) See you tomorrow!

It almost feels surreal. I still can't believe we're finally here! But I don't feel nervous. I feel a sense of triumph! Caylee has the best judge, and now a jury! So what is left but to BRING ON THE STATE! The defense has tried so hard to try this case in the media and thwart the state at every hearing, and the Anthony's have had their campaign for their daughter's innocence and their drama in the hearings. The state has taken second stage to all of that, and now, it's time for the state to absolutely SHINE, and for CAYLEE to take center stage! I am positively EXCITED for the state to FINALLY have their say and day in court for Justice for Caylee! Finally, let's hear the voice for Caylee loud and clear!!!! I can't wait until tomorrow!

If anyone should be anxious, it should be the A's, the defense, and Casey. What starts tomorrow is what they've been fighting against, and the battle is only going to be way more uphill for them! Tomorrow starts their days of reckoning for the last three years! I am sick of Casey, Casey, Casey. I can't wait for the tide to turn to Caylee, Caylee, CAYLEE!!!!

So glad to find this particular thread! I am sitting watching Oprah and the tribute to her. Josh Groban began singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and the feeling and thoughts of Caylee just completely washed over me. It brought me to tears.

I am hoping with all my heart that precious girl is experiencing that "Over the Rainbow" feeling this week. My thoughts are of Caylee today.

I firmly believe that the state attorneys will do right by little Caylee, my only concern now lies with the jury.

and to Casey...remember that you might be able to fool some of the people some of the time...and I'm sure you know the rest. ;)

I've waited with the rest of us bloggers and I am very anxious today. Tomorrow will be h@@@ at work and I can't take off! Wish I could. No computer no cell phone at work UGH So I will be so in a hurry to get home and see what happened. Let's keep our fingers crossed it turns out for Caylee. Pray real hard tonight.

I am feeling nervous,excited and anxious. I'm trying to get lots done today, so that I don't have a thing to do for awhile. I don't know how I'm going to go the whole trial without missing some of it, and I so don't want to!

I watched the entire OJ trial and I swore off trials after that one (the verdict was such a bummer!)...I got "hooked" after I experienced the jailhouse tapes and have not been able to look away since. I wonder if I will be sorry I began all this, because I know how much it is going to cut into my time. I am putting all sorts of things on hold so I can watch the trial, and I am grateful for the news stations that will provide video if I have to miss anything in real time.

I'm happy this day is finally here..one of the neatest things is that I am on the West coast and this begins at 6am for me. It is heartening to start the day with a cup of coffee and Judge Perry! (I am a big fan of the Judge!) See you tomorrow!

I watched the entire OJ trial, too. For some reason, back then, I thought he was innocent and I was happy with the outcome. But as the years have gone by, I have changed my mind. In any case... I am very, very excited about the trial tomorrow. I worry a little about couple of things, but I don't really feel nervous, at all... I think the SA will do an excellent job for Caylee. :)

I am ready for this. I know that I(all of us) are going to be on a roller coaster of highs and lows. I know we will feel anger and elation, sadness, pity, shock, repulsiveness and finally at the end when Caylees justice comes, JOY! Together we will feel these. Together we will get through this. Many thanks to all who have been here for Caylee. Thanks to our Mods.

I am ready for just about everything and anything.

I try to keep myself low key about this case, I try to stay unemotional about it all.
But now I just want to see it all come out. I want Miss kc to be completely exposed.

God be with the truth now and the ones who will bring it. It is time for the nonsense and spin to be over.
I pray God hears this prayer.

Sorry for my anger but I have kept it in for 3 years and on the eve of the trial I find myself needing to exhale a little.
I know I am in good company.

I am ready for just about everything and anything.

I try to keep myself low key about this case, I try to stay unemotional about it all.
But now I just want to see it all come out. I want Miss kc to be completely exposed.

God be with the truth now and the ones who will bring it. It is time for the nonsense and spin to be over.
I pray God hears this prayer.

Sorry for my anger but I have kept it in for 3 years and on the eve of the trial I find myself needing to exhale a little.
I know I am in good company.

*hugs QB* I am right there with you! ITA all the way!

I'm anxious and excited. I can NOT wait to see this underway. What time does the trial start in the morning? 8:30 or 9:00? Is it EST? I will be watching online while I work so I might need to get here early so that I don't miss opening statements.

I am excited to see the DT and ICA reap what they have sown and see Baez humiliate himself.

I am also trying to prepare myself to handle the outrage I will feel IF or WHEN we hear Baez's "aha moment". He had better deliver lol. He has maintained all along that the media and the bloggers are a bunch of uninformed idiots, and he will deign to enlighten us, if only we would be civil and patient and let him do his sacred duty...well...here we go...let's hear it Baez! Show us how stupid we all are.

I'm anxious and excited. I can NOT wait to see this underway. What time does the trial start in the morning? 8:30 or 9:00? Is it EST? I will be watching online while I work so I might need to get here early so that I don't miss opening statements.

maggiemae IIRC the trial begins at 9am EST. I hope I'm right on this, if not, will someone please correct me? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni