Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Day Before Trial Begins - What Are You Feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I am feeling rather peaceful at the moment. I just feel that the case is in very good hands with the State of Florida for Caylee.
    You said it Patty G.!

I have worked in the court system for 20 years. First in felony court and now in Appeals and I have NEVER felt this emotional about a trial. Even with OJ and SP.

I have to travel tomorrow for work but will keep up with my live stream on ipad. Gotta love technology!!

I pray for guidance and patience for the SA's and JP.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to biggirl For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    I would bet that we are all nervous and excited at the same time as though it were us on trial.

I want Caylee front and center during the whole trial so that justice is served on a silver platter for her and her alone.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    DH just got home from the office and asked me how I felt about the trial beginning tomorrow. I said that I was afraid that Casey would get off and that there would never be justice for Caylee. I'm also afraid that George and Cindy are in cahoots with Jose Baez and Company and that these misguided parents are willing to put themselves out on a limb to save Casey - even if it means embarrassment to their "family image". Hopefully, after I've heard opening statements from both sides, I will have a better feeling for where the trial is headed and won't feel as scared as I do right now.
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 05-23-2011 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Typo correction

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Actually. I'm in a panic. For some reason I am worried about the links to watch online. I am assuming it's the regular links : wesh, wftv, cnn etc but someone just go along with this panic attack and tell me that those are the right links, please.
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

I have also become compulsive about looking at how many people are on WS.783 right now.
    Any guesses how many will be here at 8:59 am tomorrow?
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

I am feeling anxious. I think one of the reasons this case has blown up to mega-proportions is the extent of her lying... we all strive to play by the rules in life, but ICA has gamed the system for so long (with the assistance of two enabling parents) and thinks she can get away with it now. Well she will HAVE to FACE THE TRUTH BEGINNING TOMORROW and I think she'll have a) a nervous breakdown, b) a fainting spell, or c) a heart attack before the prosecutions opening statement is done. I am SCARED she will try to find a way to stop this trial and win yet again. I HOPE AND PRAY I AM WRONG.

Justice for our sweet Angel Caylee!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Apex-mom For This Useful Post:

My feelings...all over the place...just wish we could somehow be all together tomorrow in front of a tv...talking, crying, hugging...and even yelling as one. I honestly don't know if I'll be able to watch opening statements and post at the same time. My thoughts are with all of you...and of course, Caylee Marie. oxoxox

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    DH just got home from the office and asked me how I felt about the trial beginning tomorrow. I said that I was afraid that Casey would get off and that there would never be justice for Caylee. I'm also afraid that George and Cindy are in cahoots with Jose Baez and Company and that these misguided parents are willing to put themselves out on a limb so save Casey - even if it means embarrassment to their "family image". Hopefully, after I've heard opening statements from both sides, I will have a better feeling for where the trial is headed and won't feel as scared as I do right now.
    I am scared of this too.. but right now all I am praying for is justice.

BetteDavisEyes, we must believe.. like Santa.. we must believe...

we have to for Caylee....
    This bee my opinion

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    Actually. I'm in a panic. For some reason I am worried about the links to watch online. I am assuming it's the regular links : wesh, wftv, cnn etc but someone just go along with this panic attack and say "yes", please.
    I would personally do WFTV. I watched through them during jury selection and they did a fascinating job.

I'm being so obnoxious around the house because I'm so anxious. I doubt I'll have a good nights sleep because of the anticipation of showtime at 9am.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Coley For This Useful Post:

I feel sick to my stomach, I've been feeling happy that caylee will finally have justice since jury selection began but this evening, as my son and I were talking about buying snacks it suddenly hit me what the opening statements will actually consist of....so I will spend the state's statement crying my eyes out and the defense's statement most likely in a pit of fury. I've felt sick to my stomach since thinking of that.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

I was just watching HLN and Vinnie P ended the show by saying don't ever forget Caylee and he showed pics of her. I got teary eyed . When opening statements are presented by the Pros. I am afraid I will be get very emotional. Note to self...take deep breaths.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

I'm eager to hear the opening statements, but wish I didn't feel an urge to watch any more until the end. I'm afraid that it's going to turn into another George and Cindy circus, and then the media drama over all that could go wrong. It will be a long 6-8 weeks, but there will be justice for Caylee at the end.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    I would personally do WFTV. I watched through them during jury selection and they did a fascinating job.

I'm being so obnoxious around the house because I'm so anxious. I doubt I'll have a good nights sleep because of the anticipation of showtime at 9am.
    Thank you! I watched on wftv also but for a minute or two I was in a panic. Don't know why because I truly believe that the SA has it all under control. I do have a horrible feeling that JB's "bombshell" might be so totally absurd that the jury might think it is true, thinking that no one could make something like that up if it wasn't true. Oh, well off to let JVM turn my panic into anger lol
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

I'm a little anxious about tomorrow and at the same time, a little ashamed of myself for being anxious but......

Caylee's story has had me glued to the news reports, the TV, to TES and to Websleuths for three years now. I've been up and down, disgusted and glad, sometimes all in the same day! But, finally "they've got her where they want her". In front of a jury! I say, "bring it on" because when the witnesses start testifying and the story begins to meld, it won't take that long to see what happened here.

For those times when the frustration gets to be too much, I'll meet you in the chat room. It's a good place to go to blow off some steam.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    Thank you! I watched on wftv also but for a minute or two I was in a panic. Don't know why because I truly believe that the SA has it all under control. I do have a horrible feeling that JB's "bombshell" might be so totally absurd that the jury might think it is true, thinking that no one could make something like that up if it wasn't true. Oh, well off to let JVM turn my panic into anger lol
    What's the deal with the "bombshell"? I think I missed this info.

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coley For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    My feelings...all over the place...just wish we could somehow be all together tomorrow in front of a tv...talking, crying, hugging...and even yelling as one. I honestly don't know if I'll be able to watch opening statements and post at the same time. My thoughts are with all of you...and of course, Caylee Marie. oxoxox
    That would be perfect. We can "KC" it ... I mean pretend and tell all our real life friends that we did lol
    ^^^^ everything up there is Moo

I Still Call Australia Home

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GutFeeling! For This Useful Post:

I am SOOOOO READY!!! JUSTICE FOR LITTLE CAYLEE!!
    "God's sense of justice is much better than our own"- My Dear Darlene

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camcneishg For This Useful Post:

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    I feel sick to my stomach, I've been feeling happy that caylee will finally have justice since jury selection began but this evening, as my son and I were talking about buying snacks it suddenly hit me what the opening statements will actually consist of....so I will spend the state's statement crying my eyes out and the defense's statement most likely in a pit of fury. I've felt sick to my stomach since thinking of that.
    Goldfish may I just say I love your signature AND your avatar. Great images
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:

The light at the end of the tunnel is bright. I feel confident in the State's ability to nail this ~fill in the blank~ good and hard.

I am elated and at peace.
    • "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." Buddha

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Crabcake23 For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapshooter View Post
    Hi all my WS friends!!!

Today I am almost giddy with excitement but at the same time I'm nervous as hell. I am SO anxious for this trial to begin!!!

I've watched the In Session coverage today, I'll probably watch Nancy Grace tonight and then say my prayers before bed.

I am praying that Caylee's voice will be heard through out this trial. I am hoping that the SA's will be Caylee's voice.

I am just really excited and really nervous today. How are you all feeling?

Peaceful and calm. I am not worried after seeing JA and LDB in action.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

I'm just ready to "git 'er dun." Justice has been too long coming. I can't wait for the Anthony's to use up all of Judge Perry's patience so he will kick them to the curb and I can't wait for Casey to have to see all of her single friends with their wonderful lives. To say that I'm not a bit nervous would be a lie but I have faith and confidence in the prosecution's case and I have little faith and absolutely no confidence in anything the defense presents. Just as we all know that ICA is responsible for Caylee's death, the jury will come to see that way also.

41. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    What's the deal with the "bombshell"? I think I missed this info.
    what bombshell could they possibly throw out that we would not know about it's existence and be able to debunk with facts...

no bombshells...

just the obvious from the defense imhoo
    This bee my opinion

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

There is no "bombshell" that will exonerate Casey, imo. If there were, she wouldn't be going to trial, right?

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wandering For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    what bombshell could they possibly throw out that we would not know about it's existence and be able to debunk with facts...

no bombshells...

just the obvious from the defense imhoo
    Thanks Nursebeeme, I thought I had missed something. Of course, I didn't. No bombshell with the defense, more like they need to debunk all of KC bombshells for 31 days.

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Coley For This Useful Post:

I'm oddly at peace tonight, knowing in my heart that Caylee has the best of the best on her side and they will do absolutely everything in their power to present her story and the evidence to the jury and deliver justice to her murderer. I believe we have every reason to feel relief that we're finally at this point for Caylee, and I pray ICA, JB & CM get no sleep tonight and are under a lot of stress and anxiety knowing this is the end of the hallway for them.

The first time I heard Caylee's name I was sitting in Hemispheres at the Hyatt at the Orlando Airport on a layover. We had just ordered some drinks & sushi and I watched the news story and completely lost my appetite. This was the very beginning of this tragedy when they first arrested her and I knew right there ICA was guilty and have followed along with all of you ever since praying for justice for Sweet Little Caylee.

49. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stella5 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast