Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I'm excited that the trial is finally going to start. Seems like it has been a really long 3 years and I'm ready to see that justice will be served for sweet little Caylee.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:

Until this morning I was very excited, almost to the point where I have been unable to sleep the last few days and certainly to the point where its the only thing on my mind, but today Im very sad. I keep wondering why and nothing makes any sense!

God bless you beautiful Caylee!

Anxious.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

I feel mad. I can't watch at my new job. But at least I have the awesome folks on here to keep me updated.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spiderlady For This Useful Post:

I don't know how I will sleep tonight. I am so excited to see justice finally coming. My prayers with the jury, the prosecution, and the entire truth coming out for the world to see.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Florida Native For This Useful Post:

I am excited! Not only do I see justice in the near future, I also see myself being able to go back to the life I had before this case...one where I do not think of it every single day!

Oh, and I am soooo ready to see Jeff Ashton and LDB in action!!
    Justice For Caylee Marie

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

I'm so nervous. I keep having this hinky feeling that JB is gonna pull something tomorrow morning. Like, did you know jurors 1-12 were on the internet on Saturday before being bused to Orlando? We need to stop this trial and I am now filing for a mistrial.

I'm sorry, but I don't even think he has an opening statement put together yet!

Oh I wish I was a "the glass is half full" type of person!

Keeping fingers and toes crossed that we move ahead!

Mel

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

I'm anxious,hoping the server holds up .
    I really don't care what the DT says in opening arguments.It will make my BP go up and be filled with lies,so I'd just as soon miss it.

I can't wait to hear the SA's opening arguments. That's what I'm waiting for.I want to see ICA's reaction to the truth.
    And then I want to see her face all her "friends" and boyfriends.Where will she look? Down in her notebook scribbling notes ? Pretending to have an in-depth conversation with Al or DS? I just dare her to look the witnesses in the eye.But she won't.She's a coward.
    The DT doesn't interest me one bit. Their spin will not change Caylee's truth.

I don't expect to get much sleep tonight.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by drip~drop View Post
    I'm feeling that we darn well better not have a storm!
    Other then that, I'm ready, waiting and nervous as can be.
    bbm sadly I think there will be many storms but we will get thru them..

moo

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Like everyone else I'm feeling a whole range of emotions, from elation that Caylee's justice is coming to intense anxiety, waiting to hear opening statements. What I'd really LOVE to know though is what the PT & DT's are feeling right now - oh to be a fly on the wall...

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nomoresorrow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I'm so nervous. I keep having this hinky feeling that JB is gonna pull something tomorrow morning. Like, did you know jurors 1-12 were on the internet on Saturday before being bused to Orlando? We need to stop this trial and I am now filing for a mistrial.

I'm sorry, but I don't even think he has an opening statement put together yet!

Oh I wish I was a "the glass is half full" type of person!

Keeping fingers and toes crossed that we move ahead!

Mel
    He could just hit replay of his interview on IS,for the opening argument .7hours?What else is there to say
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Anxious.
    me too

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

you guys.. we will get thru this... we will see justice for Caylee. not some anonymous CMA.. we weill see justice for Caylee Marie Anthony

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

I am feeling rather peaceful at the moment. I just feel that the case is in very good hands with the State of Florida for Caylee.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by affinity View Post
    I watched the entire OJ trial and I swore off trials after that one (the verdict was such a bummer!)...I got "hooked" after I experienced the jailhouse tapes and have not been able to look away since. I wonder if I will be sorry I began all this, because I know how much it is going to cut into my time. I am putting all sorts of things on hold so I can watch the trial, and I am grateful for the news stations that will provide video if I have to miss anything in real time.

I'm happy this day is finally here..one of the neatest things is that I am on the West coast and this begins at 6am for me. It is heartening to start the day with a cup of coffee and Judge Perry! (I am a big fan of the Judge!) See you tomorrow!
    hey affinity, I'll be there with ya since I'm on the West coast too. I'll have a can of Rock Star Mocha in hand since I gave up coffee and wanted to make sure I was getting twice the caffine.
    It seems like an eternity since we first heard Cindy's 911 call and the smell in the car. But it's all going to come back tomorrow, the shock, the head shaking, the outrage at Casey's lies, the anger at how George and Cindy tried to hide facts. I feel like I'm part of a crime novel.
    Bring down that gavel and let the trial begin!
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to azwriter For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast