1039 users online (203 members and 836 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Witnesses...Who do you think are the most credible witnesses?

Do you have any thoughts on the credibility of the witnesses? Some of the witnesses are obviously more believable, more sensible and more reliable. Some witnesses are going to be weak and some strong for either the State or the defense. Some will be intriguing but not necessarily the most helpful. What are your thoughts on the witnesses?

To Moderators:

P.S. I tried looking for this subject...sorry if its out there.

In my opinion, TL will be the most important to tell ICA's state of mind and actions during the 31 days. Also, I'm very curious to hear what Dom C has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by GourmetSoy View Post
    In my opinion, TL will be the most important to tell ICA's state of mind and actions during the 31 days. Also, I'm very curious to hear what Dom C has to say.
    I agree...TL will be one of the most important. The only problem I have with him is I read some of his transcripts and I think his deposition and he seemed to forget much of the facts over time. That will be great for JB, but not for the State.

If anyone has the witness list, that would be helpful. I was looking for a link to it...

Dr. G!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by allycat1208 View Post
    I agree...TL will be one of the most important. The only problem I have with him is I read some of his transcripts and I think his deposition and he seemed to forget much of the facts over time. That will be great for JB, but not for the State.
    The State has his depo to refresh his memory.

Quote Originally Posted by jandkmom View Post
    Dr. G!!!!
    I agree. Dr. G and Dr. Vass.

Quote Originally Posted by jandkmom View Post
    Dr. G!!!!
    What network is he on? I've never seen him and everyone keeps referring to him.

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I agree. Dr. G and Dr. Vass.
    I don't remember if I was listening to Dr. Vaas speak on a video, reading a transcript or deposition of his, but he was difficult to understand. I think many people will not comprehend him. Maybe I'm wrong.

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Vass hands down.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

What network is he on? I've never seen him and everyone keeps referring to him.
    Dr. G. is a she

Dr. Jan Garavaglia

http://health.discovery.com/fansites/drg/bio/bio.html

I think Amy is going to a very damning witness. She's credible, and will be able to provide insight into both Casey's and Cindy's behavior.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

I don't remember if I was listening to Dr. Vaas speak on a video, reading a transcript or deposition of his, but he was difficult to understand. I think many people will not comprehend him. Maybe I'm wrong.
    I think we all understood him when he said he had to jump back 2 feet when he opened the can because of the overwhelming smell of decomposition. He need not testify to anything more. That is very powerful testimony. jmo

I asked this somewhere else less appropriate....Does anyone think that River Cruz(aka Krystal Holloway) or her sister is a believable? I only read their transcripts recently and was surprised that River Cruz stated that GA told her that there was indeed an accident. Were either or both of them taken seriously?

KC's own words in all of the jailhouse tapes. Most daming witness is herself and all of her lies exposed.
    “This fog is not so deep that it stops you from attempting to fabricate evidence, right??” Juan Martinez

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast