Witnesses...Who do you think are the most credible witnesses?

allycat1208

Reaction score
Do you have any thoughts on the credibility of the witnesses? Some of the witnesses are obviously more believable, more sensible and more reliable. Some witnesses are going to be weak and some strong for either the State or the defense. Some will be intriguing but not necessarily the most helpful. What are your thoughts on the witnesses?

To Moderators:

P.S. I tried looking for this subject...sorry if its out there.

In my opinion, TL will be the most important to tell ICA's state of mind and actions during the 31 days. Also, I'm very curious to hear what Dom C has to say.

In my opinion, TL will be the most important to tell ICA's state of mind and actions during the 31 days. Also, I'm very curious to hear what Dom C has to say.

I agree...TL will be one of the most important. The only problem I have with him is I read some of his transcripts and I think his deposition and he seemed to forget much of the facts over time. That will be great for JB, but not for the State.

If anyone has the witness list, that would be helpful. I was looking for a link to it...

I agree...TL will be one of the most important. The only problem I have with him is I read some of his transcripts and I think his deposition and he seemed to forget much of the facts over time. That will be great for JB, but not for the State.

The State has his depo to refresh his memory.

I agree. Dr. G and Dr. Vass.

I don't remember if I was listening to Dr. Vaas speak on a video, reading a transcript or deposition of his, but he was difficult to understand. I think many people will not comprehend him. Maybe I'm wrong.

Vass hands down.

I think Amy is going to a very damning witness. She's credible, and will be able to provide insight into both Casey's and Cindy's behavior.

I don't remember if I was listening to Dr. Vaas speak on a video, reading a transcript or deposition of his, but he was difficult to understand. I think many people will not comprehend him. Maybe I'm wrong.

I think we all understood him when he said he had to jump back 2 feet when he opened the can because of the overwhelming smell of decomposition. He need not testify to anything more. That is very powerful testimony. jmo

I asked this somewhere else less appropriate....Does anyone think that River Cruz(aka Krystal Holloway) or her sister is a believable? I only read their transcripts recently and was surprised that River Cruz stated that GA told her that there was indeed an accident. Were either or both of them taken seriously?

KC's own words in all of the jailhouse tapes. Most daming witness is herself and all of her lies exposed.

Dr. G.

But I think CA and the death smell, on the 911 call is going to be pretty good.

In short, all of the circumstantial evidence will be the BEST WITNESS - - - from none other than inmate casey anthony. Caged animal. Forever.:behindbar

Good luck to you, Jose. You now have your DP case. Good luck with that as well. :floorlaugh:

Caylee Marie Anthony: speak up if you can, honey!!!!! We'll be listening for you and looking for signs of you while you receive justice, sweet angel! All of these strangers have banded together FOR YOU. We have our arms wrapped around you all over the world, sweet innocent one.

Bring it.......:woohoo:

Dr. G.

But I think CA and the death smell, on the 911 call is going to be pretty good.

You mean the 911 operator is a witness? Probably. The tape enough will definitely be great for the State.

P.S. I love your cat!

Now I remember....I was reading Dr. Vaas's deposition....he is so profound. If he can break down some of the scientific terms so the average person can understand him, he will be one of the best witnesses. If they don't understand him though, its another story...he may sound smart but not convincing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back