739 users online (69 members and 670 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Why is CA MIA

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • She is jumping in front of the bus to protect ICA

9 3.36%
  • She has finally accepted what ICA did

11 4.10%
  • She has been on vacation

5 1.87%
  • She is looking for a job

0 0%
  • Who knows this family is bonkers

78 29.10%
  • She is waiting for the trial to start so that she can tell the "real" story of ICA's innocence.

28 10.45%
  • This is the calm before the storm

70 26.12%
  • She is upset that KC wouldn't accept her visit

10 3.73%
  • Busy with her new lawyer preparing to sue everyone she can

16 5.97%
  • Laying low to keep damaging speculation to a minimum.

29 10.82%
  • Defense has barred them from the trial

5 1.87%
  • 1 1/2 hr drive each way

7 2.61%

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why is CA MIA for the last 2 weeks?

Is anyone else concerned that CA has been MIA since jury selection has started? I find it awfully peculiar that she has not been in the usual spotlight? I have my own opinion and it is just that IMO~ so please don't take offense I just has this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that while everyone thought the bus was heading toward GA and/or LA, it actually is CA and she jumped in front of it on purpose, if for nothing more that to hopefully raise some sort of reasonable doubt~only if to say she was the last person that had Caylee with her at the nursing home on the 15th...does this make any sense? What are your thoughts to her sudden disappearance?

Well it hasnt been 31 days so maybe we shouldnt be concerned......
    Last edited by chckmate22; 05-23-2011 at 08:21 PM. Reason: ETA

I voted for the last option..
    Something about CA and the word bonkers truly fits one another.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

CA, GA and LA have been "missing" for the last two weeks because they are ashamed and embarassed that the whole world is going to get a gooooood loooooong look into their fragile, dysfunctional world: Welcome to The Anthony Family. See our faults, errors, lies, mistakes, murders, cover-ups...

If they still choose to stand by ICA even after she throws them under the bus I am definately taking the time (out of MY real life) to send them a letter. Enough is too much!!!! Get a BRAIN. Some people are just whacked.

Justice, Caylee....only hours away. Can't wait, angel!!!!!

I know what I would be doing,but haven't a clue about CA. She's an (unusual person) .
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by chckmate22 View Post
    Is anyone else concerned that CA has been MIA since jury selection has started? I find it awfully peculiar that she has not been in the usual spotlight? I have my own opinion and it is just that IMO~ so please don't take offense I just has this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that while everyone thought the bus was heading toward GA and/or LA, it actually is CA and she jumped in front of it on purpose, if for nothing more that to hopefully raise some sort of reasonable doubt~only if to say she was the last person that had Caylee with her at the nursing home on the 15th...does this make any sense? What are your thoughts to her sudden disappearance?

Well it hasnt been 31 days so maybe we shouldnt be concerned......
    I've read on the news they've been trying to sue people, so I guess they've been busy.
    I love Websleuths! Justice for Caylee!

CA is MIA because she is worried! ICA said something specifically EVERYTHING! CA IS SHAKING IN HER "flip flops".
    ~ my opinion only

Shame and fear. And she's got her suin' pants on.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
    I've read on the news they've been trying to sue people, so I guess they've been busy.
    True but not her usual ~get in your face, conspiracy theory, everyone is picking on my daughter, I will show you all who is boss type of behavior she has constantly shown over the last 3 yrs

When my son was on trial I had to leave the courtroom right as it started. I couldn't stand the thought of people saying hurtful things about him. It was a DUI charge that he was fighting <and won... backwoods cops said they were pretty sure he had been driving when they arrested him in a hotel room>

Perhaps CA does have a little bit of motherly love and doesn't want to witness her daughter being torn apart since she believes ICA is innocent.

Taking a break. Before the daily grind of setting in the courtroom on display. Being a total bundle of nerves.
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

Yeah, I was surprised CA wasn't there to stare down the prospective jurors-- it must drive her nuts (even more nuts) to have stayed away. I voted the last option, really, who the heck knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammiejam View Post
    Shame and fear. And she's got her suin' pants on.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeylynn View Post
    When my son was on trial I had to leave the courtroom right as it started. I couldn't stand the thought of people saying hurtful things about him. It was a DUI charge that he was fighting <and won... backwoods cops said they were pretty sure he had been driving when they arrested him in a hotel room>

Perhaps CA does have a little bit of motherly love and doesn't want to witness her daughter being torn apart since she believes ICA is innocent.
    Just wanted to say sorry you had to go thru that and I am happy that it turned out well for you ...and it does happen ...but just not in this case

Quote Originally Posted by chckmate22 View Post
    True but not her usual ~get in your face, conspiracy theory, everyone is picking on my daughter, I will show you all who is boss type of behavior she has constantly shown over the last 3 yrs
    True!
    Who knows. Maybe she's got something brewin'. A new "cameo?"

MOO...but I don't think she would've been able to keep her mouth shut hearing people express opinions of guilt, and she knows that about herself. And she isn't going to risk contempt of court before the trial (although after it starts, who knows? ) I think once the trial starts though, all bets are off. And while this might be fascinating in a morbid sort of way, I think it will also be painful to witness her completely self-destruct. I have always greatly pitied the Anthony's at the same time I've been disgusted by their actions. The lengths to which they have gone to obstruct and lie and avoid reality has created for them a hell of their own making. And this trial will make it REAL.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast