984 users online (168 members and 816 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

You know what??... I did listen to Tricia's radio broadcast last night. Tricia, along with Kimster said that NOBODY should be afraid to start a thread or discuss anything. I have alot of respect for that.

So, I will say again, that I cannot in any way shape or form understand the Anthony Family or what they are going through.

However, I consider them victims of Casey.

I see that there are folks here who do have some compassion for them. Please share your thoughts.....

In the words of Kimster and Tricia... Don't be afraid here.... This is a place that is victim friendly. IMO... GA & CA are also victims!
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

Thanks so much for starting this thread! I have to hop offline now but will post in the am. Thanks again!

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

I think I might share your opinion and have some compassion for CA & GA, if not for the fact that they continue to see ICA as the victim rather than Caylee.
    Love ya Softail but I just can't go there with ya...but more power to those who can.

I remember feeling sorry for them when this story first came to light. Some where along the way I became very angry at them and their sense of denial. That being said, they did appear to love Caylee. They are trapped between a rock and a hard place and I can not say how I would act if I were in their shoes.

No matter the outcome, this family will never be the same.
    “This fog is not so deep that it stops you from attempting to fabricate evidence, right??” Juan Martinez

I agree, Softail. And so many others as well; friends, meter readers, searchers, etc. Many good people have had their motives and very personal details put out for the world to see and all because of KC.

It really is a tragedy in so many ways. But starting tomorrow, the person who is responsible for all of this is finally being pushed into the forefront where she belongs.

When it comes to how they've dealt with KC, I too get angry.

But with Caylee? I believe they loved her very much. I often remember the neighbors who said they saw GA walking with Caylee through the neighborhood frequently. Picturing that in my mind breaks my heart.

Caylee

I really do hope they throw Casey under a bus. I'm sure they were frustrated with all the lies regarding Caylee when they could not find her.

I believe prior to July 15th, they really had no clue what happened to Caylee.

We also don't know all what Casey told them on the day and month before Cindy called 911.

Although I have tried to find deep within me support for George and Cindy, I haven't managed to bring it forth in nearly 3 years and don't see it changing.

Quote Originally Posted by gamom View Post
    I remember feeling sorry for them when this story first came to light. Some where along the way I became very angry at them and their sense of denial. That being said, they did appear to love Caylee. They are trapped between a rock and a hard place and I can not say how I would act if I were in their shoes.

No matter the outcome, this family will never be the same.
    Oh, I have NO doubt whatsoever they loved Caylee, hence all the home videos and pictures of her.

I can't either.

I'm having a little trouble coming up with sentiments that don't cancel themselves out-- but I will say, I believe they're victims too. They loved Caylee, treated her well, and provided a lovely home for her. I do worry about them in the time after the trial, when the fight is settled and over-- I hope they can be kind to one another.

I am somewhat torn when it comes to them. When I listen to the 911 calls and the early LE interviews, I see clearly the love they had for Caylee and the extreme pain they were feeling. And for that I have a lot of compassion.

I hope that if the speeding bus comes towards them they will do the right thing, and move out of the way and stand up for CAYLEE.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Even though I'm not a mod, Please no bashing G & C on this thread. Just a friendly reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I think I might share your opinion and have some compassion for CA & GA, if not for the fact that they continue to see ICA as the victim rather than Caylee.
    Love ya Softail but I just can't go there with ya...but more power to those who can.
    ^This

Caylee loved her JoJo and CiCi..that I am 100% sure of. For the sake of the love Caylee had for them, I do pray for peace for them throughout this trial.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

I remember reading that CA was trying to get help in the weeks before her granddaughter was murdered ..Help with the fact of her daughter stealing and lying and the therapist telling her to throw her daughter out . I believe she stopped seeing the counselor. It does show though that she knew there were alot of problems and in some ways wanted help even though she didn't take the advice. I think she was finally starting some tough love with Casey and I am betting she feels alot of guilt . I feel bad for CA and GA . I may not like everything they have said or done but I think they loved that little girl .

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast