GUILTY WI - Rodney Tollefson & 3 others for rape, torture of girl, Melrose, 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Rodney Tollefson aged 40 was originally arrested with a few charges of sexual assault. Once the poor victim aged 19 started talking it ended up this creep was assaulting the girl from aged 4 years old on.

By the time the victim was 8 years old he was forcibally raping the poor child. I guess this *advertiser censored*s*ole figured he hadn't hurt her enough he used bottles and a screwdriver to assault her.

Tollefson didn't stop there as his victim got older. He had his nephew Phillip Ronning lay in wait in the woods to rape this poor girl. Ronning has been arrested as well.

http://www.milwaukeenewsbuzz.com/?p=621092

What the he*l is wrong with people? This is an entire lifetime for this poor girl. That freak effectively ruined a lifetime of childhood memories for this poor girl.

and her future is effectively destroyed too ... she may heal and move on but she will struggle & she will be haunted

Oh my God! I can hardly stand this. Seems like every few minutes something new develops and now this. This poor child will never ever be the same.

Phillip Ronning, age 22:

http://www.myspace.com/125918496

"Single and looking..."
Melrose, WI

Concerned that someone has been fooling with his passwords. Hmmmm. Was a student at U of W/Eau Claire. Looks like he works at a Hardees and fancies himself a street racer and DJ. Says he's tired. Moved back home in 2008. I don't see Uncle Rodney as a friend.

And FB:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=831635174

I pretty much heartily agree with the comments made after the first article.

I hope she feels she is safe now. I hope she knows that she is so incredibly brave for surviving this nightmare.

Just a thought. I wonder if Phillip Ronning is a prior victim of this monster? Abusers can wield remarkable power over their victims. Maybe he abused them both as children. Not letting Ronning off the hook but the story doesn't set well. I think this staged rape was for the sick pleasure of Tollefson and Ronning was some sort of pawn. I might be dead wrong but I get some weird vibes about this.

http://m.lacrossetribune.com/mobile/article_54a1349c-8103-11e0-900c-001cc4c03286.html

The complaint says he sexually abused her with a curling iron, a hammer, a screwdriver and a bottle — and mutilated her.

The victim said the sexual assaults occurred between 1995 and December. She recently came forward after encouragement from a mentor.

She stated there were many times when Tollefson touched or abused her at his home or at relatives’ homes, telling her it was their “little secret,” according to the complaint.

The victim said the first incident occurred when she was 4 years old when Tollefson touched her sexually while trying to show her “how babies were made,” according to the complaint. She was 8 the first time he reportedly tried to have intercourse with her

Ronning faces two counts of second-degree sexual assault and one count of misdemeanor battery. In the complaint, the victim also recalled prior incidents when they were younger when Ronning reportedly touched her inappropriately and tried to have sex.

It's remarkable that this child lived. No doubt she has lasting physical damage. Poor child must have suffered so much pain and fear. The men are pure evil. From the link just above:

"....The victim said she would try to get a way but that he sometimes tied her down, according to the complaint. Other times he held his hand over her mouth or choked her; once he shoved a bar of soap in her mouth...."

Evil.

Tollefson started molesting her in 1995 and yet in 1997 he sexually abused a 14 year old after giving her booze...how was this child missed while investigating this event I wonder? He had complete access to this child, to the point that he and his nephew could stage rape(s) in the woods... He received 3 years probation on the other sex charge...OK, I am lost. I would love to know the terms of his probation..he was raping this child before it was even over.

I pretty much heartily agree with the comments made after the first article.

I hope she feels she is safe now. I hope she knows that she is so incredibly brave for surviving this nightmare.

I'll second that believe09

Tollefson started molesting her in 1995 and yet in 1997 he sexually abused a 14 year old after giving her booze...how was this child missed while investigating this event I wonder? He had complete access to this child, to the point that he and his nephew could stage rape(s) in the woods... He received 3 years probation on the other sex charge...OK, I am lost. I would love to know the terms of his probation..he was raping this child before it was even over.

Sadly it's most likely he is related to the poor victim. If that's the case whoever was "caring" for her either ignored that charge or thought it couldn't happen to this poor kid?

That's just a guess. Where child protective services was who knows?

The article did say the young girl had a mentor who helped her come forward. Had to be some dysfunction in a family way.

Neither is showing up on Vinelink, and Ronning's last MS log in was May 25th. Guess they made bail. :mad:

Phillip Ronning, age 22:

http://www.myspace.com/125918496

"Single and looking..."
Melrose, WI

Concerned that someone has been fooling with his passwords. Hmmmm. Was a student at U of W/Eau Claire. Looks like he works at a Hardees and fancies himself a street racer and DJ. Says he's tired. Moved back home in 2008. I don't see Uncle Rodney as a friend.

Oh good, this guy enjoys bow and gun hunting. But he majored in "bussniess managment"

Sadly it's most likely he is related to the poor victim. If that's the case whoever was "caring" for her either ignored that charge or thought it couldn't happen to this poor kid?

That's just a guess. Where child protective services was who knows?

The article did say the young girl had a mentor who helped her come forward. Had to be some dysfunction in a family way.

I think it is a relative too. He reportedly got access to her at "his home and at the homes of relative's."

Where were the parents? Possibly only a room away. Esp later after he had been abusing her for a while. Sometimes the abuser gets a kick out of that.
She was most likely scared enough of him that when he told her it was a secret, she was probably afraid to tell. And a young child, even if she struggled, it wouldn't be hard to keep her quiet.

Why didn't the parents keep her away from him? Either they knew and didn't care. Or possibly because he was 'nice' to her in front of them. And because the other victim was 14, and their daughter was so much younger. They didn't see her as a sexual object, why would he kind of mindset. Or maybe they didn't believe he abused the other victim, or that she 'led him on.'
Then later the charge was probably forgotten.

We see and hear a lot here on WS. But you would be surprised at the myths and misperceptions that a lot of the public still has about sex abuse and that still very much believed. And that puts a lot of kids at risk.

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/loc...cle_149851ce-c26a-11e1-b605-0019bb2963f4.html

A rural Jackson County man will spend the rest of his life in prison for raping and torturing a relative over 15 years.

Rodney L. Tollefson, 41, was sentenced Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court to 115 years in prison.

He faced more than 30 counts of sexual assault, incest and abuse.

Monroe County Circuit Court Judge Mark L. Goodman called Tollefson “vicious” and “sadistic.”

“He enjoys causing females pain during sexual activity,” Goodman said. “He’s an extremely dangerous man.”

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never read about this poor child. How the HELL can no one see this for all those years?????? Life in prison at this point is not good enough IMO he needs to suffer the same kinds of torture he inflicted on this child and any other victims he had. I do not believe in taking the law in your own hands but with scum like this I wish someone would have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back