2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159[/ame]

Also sharing this from Beach:

WOW, it's here. The day we've all been waiting on is finally here. It's almost hard to believe, isn't it?

We've been together holding vigil here for almost 3 years. Hundreds of devoted members spending countless hours working together - sleuthing the pings, the duct tape, the fibers, the stain in the trunk, reading thousands upon thousands of pages of documents, watching hundreds of videos, and disecting them all with precision a neurosurgeon would strive to achieve. The work done here has been remarkable. Nothing short of amazing. I am truly honored to be a part of such a wonderful group of people - dedicated to one cause - seeking the truth in the quest for justice for Caylee Marie Anthony. So, THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING OVER THE PAST 3 YEARS! I could not be prouder of us and the work we have accomplished. We now move on to the final phase - Justice.

There is one very important mod issue to take care of and it is for everyone's own good, so please read carefully.

As stated in the Rules, Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. It is also a juror- and witness-friendly forum. Being called as a witness for one side or another does not cast a shadow on one's reputation. Attacking or bashing a witness is not allowed. Discussing witnesses' behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE PROCEEDINGS.

We are so VERY adamant about this issue that:
  1. No one will be permitted to post in this real time thread until they have "thanked" this post so we know you have reviewed it and are fully aware of this rule.
  2. The consequences for sleuthing, bashing, or posting any speculation unsupported by live links on any witness are severe - IF ANYONE SLEUTHS, BASHES, OR SAYS DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT ANY WITNESS, THE POSTER WILL BE RESTRICTED FROM POSTING IN THIS FORUM FOR THE DURATION OF THE TRIAL.

Don't forget to "thank" the post if you intend on posting in the real time threads. Anyone who has not thanked it will not be permitted to post in the trial threads.

Thanks again for everything you guys! You are what makes WS the wonderful site that it is. :heartbeat:

Post any live feed links again for those who may not have them handy. TIA!

Sorry to bother - but is anyone getting a feed from WESH?

Thanks,

Mel

Please take good notes my friends...listening to this might be hazardous to my health or the health of my computer!!!

Thanks for the sidebar chat everyone, some very good observations - loved it. Buckle up, and I'll be back at the end of the day.

no one break their tv/laptop/computer no matter what JB says! :loveyou:

Will Jose really do an opening statement now? That is the question...

Just heard a train ......... hmmmmmmm think its coming????????:fence:

I don't have a problem with George having the Bible. Lord knows he needs it. Hopefully he is searching his heart for the strength to do the right thing. I also hope that having Caylee's bear brings Cindy stength to do the right thing. I know I am probably going to regret even allowing my brain to even go there with them. :banghead:

JB is downing something red. KC Koolaid perhaps? Again, I am going to mute him for at least the first few until I see from y'all what he is saying.

This is for ....
caylee_anthony.jpg

Never forget your beautiful smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads