1256 users online (283 members and 973 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Celebrity Spectators

Not sure if this is an ok thread or not. Just wanted a place to comment on folks that I have seen attending the trial so far.

Mr Geraldo Rivera is there today as well as Nancy Grace.

Has anyone else noticed any curious or notorious or glorious spectators so far?

And I was curious about what NG or GR can take back to their shows and report on.
    and you begin to notice that Holland has windmills....and Holland has tulips. Holland even has Rembrandts. - Emily Perl Kingsley

My Heart is always with you Caylee Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Ssejors View Post
    Not sure if this is an ok thread or not. Just wanted a place to comment on folks that I have seen attending the trial so far.

Mr Geraldo Rivera is there today as well as Nancy Grace.

Has anyone else noticed any curious or notorious or glorious spectators so far?

And I was curious about what NG or GR can take back to their shows and report on.
    Well Nancy said the other night that JB has A LOT to explain, when she was asked by a caller whether she is bothered by JBs shots at her doing voir dire. So I THINK Nancy is salivating and will make a note of EVERY word JB says, then tonight on her show she will ravage his opening statement like a pit bull would ravage a nice juicy ribeye
    "The word which God has written on the brow of every man is Hope." - Victor Hugo

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Everything I post is my opinion only, but it is both my God given and Constitutionally protected right to do so!

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    where was Nancy sitting? I saw Geraldo behind the prosecution table

anyone have screencaps?

Does Geraldo still have a show ? I thought the show he did the other night was a "special" -- like a one or two time show ?

And speaking of GR ... he should be "embarrassed" by his "friend" JB's performance today ...

MOO MOO and MOO !!!