729 users online (112 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

what does state do RIGHT NOW

do they respond to the baez fairy tail

or proceed with their intended opening witness?

I say they respond somehow. I think it would be wrong to start proving the death. the death is admitted.

can they have a re-opening statement?
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

I think they keep going where they were going. They don't need to answer anything Baez has said. The SA has actual evidence after all. Baez won't be able to keep up with all the evidence they will present. And GA & CA & LA will be destroyed on the stand. And if ICA is foolish enough to take the stand it will be the icing on the cake.

I feel sorry for GA right now. To defend himself is to extinguish the laughable defense, and sentence his child to death (right or wrong, we know how he feels, as her parent). What a tough spot for him. I hope that he chooses his words with integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalLady View Post
    I think they keep going where they were going. They don't need to answer anything Baez has said. The SA has actual evidence after all. Baez won't be able to keep up with all the evidence they will present. And GA & CA & LA will be destroyed on the stand. And if ICA is foolish enough to take the stand it will be the icing on the cake.
    maybe so, but i wonder too if they anticipated something like this and has a response ready?
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

they did they called george

Jose Baez to da judge :

he is answering questions. so can he take the 5th?

Jose Baez to da judge :

bananarama is offline Seeking Justice for the little ones without a voice!
    The prosecution was brilliant to put a stop to this nonsense immediately!!!

no doubt

absolutely brilliant

and Baez didn't even mention to George that he just got accused of aqbusing his daughter and hiding Caylee's body.

didn't even mention it.

brilliant work by the state

Jose Baez to da judge :

Looks like they KNEW what Baez was going to say because they had already met George and told him he was first up.

Why did they say Lee wanted to follow in Dad's footsteps. Are they saying Lee knew about the sexual abuse of his little sister?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Can anybody venture a guess who the next witness will be? CA?

Wow! I can't believe Casey would throw her parents under the bus like that! She is something else and now it is quite obvious she killed her daughter. The jury will see right through all her crazy lies!

Quote Originally Posted by thumbtack View Post
    Can anybody venture a guess who the next witness will be? CA?
    makes sense.

i'm shocked george stood up for caylee.

wonder about cindy but since her and george walked in together and sat together, maybe she will to.

Jose Baez to da judge :

My opinion is to press forward with what they have planned. JB showed his true colors to the jury today in how he handled GA, and I'm sure his language startled the jurors, as it did me. If they aren't seeing through his antics already they will be good and sick of him in a few days. He was obviously attacking George, and in a very unprofessional way. It almost seemed like a "personal" attack. JA was so good, objecting when he needed to and totally professional. And my real hero today: GEORGE ANTHONY... I am so happy he stood up for himself.
    I think it was good too that JA went ahead and called George first thing, while George still felt the sting of JB's harsh words and accusations, not giving George any time to consider any alternative.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

Wonder why Lee wasn't there. Maybe he knew what was coming from ICA and JB.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    I have to wonder if Lee even has a seat. I know the state gave seats to George and Cindy but maybe Lee never asked to be given a place to sit. He may just show up for his testimony and be done with it.

If this is how George has responded to Casey's defense, I can't imagine Lee being any help to her. Cindy, maybe, but Lee, I just don't see it.
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast