what does state do RIGHT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

costalpilot

Reaction score
Website
www.pearltatman.com
do they respond to the baez fairy tail

or proceed with their intended opening witness?

I say they respond somehow. I think it would be wrong to start proving the death. the death is admitted.

can they have a re-opening statement?

I think they keep going where they were going. They don't need to answer anything Baez has said. The SA has actual evidence after all. Baez won't be able to keep up with all the evidence they will present. And GA & CA & LA will be destroyed on the stand. And if ICA is foolish enough to take the stand it will be the icing on the cake.

I feel sorry for GA right now. To defend himself is to extinguish the laughable defense, and sentence his child to death (right or wrong, we know how he feels, as her parent). What a tough spot for him. I hope that he chooses his words with integrity.

I think they keep going where they were going. They don't need to answer anything Baez has said. The SA has actual evidence after all. Baez won't be able to keep up with all the evidence they will present. And GA & CA & LA will be destroyed on the stand. And if ICA is foolish enough to take the stand it will be the icing on the cake.

maybe so, but i wonder too if they anticipated something like this and has a response ready?

The prosecution was brilliant to put a stop to this nonsense immediately!!!

no doubt

absolutely brilliant

and Baez didn't even mention to George that he just got accused of aqbusing his daughter and hiding Caylee's body.

didn't even mention it.

brilliant work by the state

Looks like they KNEW what Baez was going to say because they had already met George and told him he was first up.

Why did they say Lee wanted to follow in Dad's footsteps. Are they saying Lee knew about the sexual abuse of his little sister?

Can anybody venture a guess who the next witness will be? CA?

Wow! I can't believe Casey would throw her parents under the bus like that! She is something else and now it is quite obvious she killed her daughter. The jury will see right through all her crazy lies!

My opinion is to press forward with what they have planned. JB showed his true colors to the jury today in how he handled GA, and I'm sure his language startled the jurors, as it did me. If they aren't seeing through his antics already they will be good and sick of him in a few days. He was obviously attacking George, and in a very unprofessional way. It almost seemed like a "personal" attack. JA was so good, objecting when he needed to and totally professional. And my real hero today: GEORGE ANTHONY... I am so happy he stood up for himself.
I think it was good too that JA went ahead and called George first thing, while George still felt the sting of JB's harsh words and accusations, not giving George any time to consider any alternative.

Wonder why Lee wasn't there. Maybe he knew what was coming from ICA and JB.

I have to wonder if Lee even has a seat. I know the state gave seats to George and Cindy but maybe Lee never asked to be given a place to sit. He may just show up for his testimony and be done with it.

If this is how George has responded to Casey's defense, I can't imagine Lee being any help to her. Cindy, maybe, but Lee, I just don't see it.

The State calling GA to the stand off the bat crushed Baez's opening statement, imo.

The State calling GA to the stand off the bat crushed Baez's opening statement, imo.

Yes it did. I didn't think the DT was brilliant at all. If they had come out and given the story that Caylee died with Casey and it was an accident...maybe they'd have a chance with the defense. But now nope.

The SAO continues on just as they'd planned. IMO they planned for this all along because they were expecting it. There is alot of experience there!

imhoo the state does what they do best.. bring facts to a case when it gets to this point

1)they have a true bill
2)they have tons of evidence

they will and I mean WILL bring this.

this extraneous, let's distract us from the truth ***** from the defense will go on the ENTIRE CASE... but the state has facts, a true bill, and the knowledge and forthwith to take this to the end and hoping for the DEATH PENALTY

Looks like they KNEW what Baez was going to say because they had already met George and told him he was first up.

Why did they say Lee wanted to follow in Dad's footsteps. Are they saying Lee knew about the sexual abuse of his little sister?

That Lee abused her as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member