1030 users online (195 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Has the defense changed your mind about ICA's guilt?

Voters
721. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

43 5.96%
  • No

408 56.59%
  • Waste. Huge waste.

270 37.45%

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Has The Defense Changed Your Mind About ICA's Guilt?

After hearing the DT Opening Statement today I'm curious if they have succeeded in changing anyone's mind or in placing doubt in your mind.

Are you less sure now of ICA's guilt? Are you buying the molestation story? Was George in on the cover up?

Or has the DT turned you completely in the opposite direction and you are now CERTAIN she's guilty?

I still believe she murdered Caylee - I believe if it had been an accident she would have cracked by now and told someone. I'm honestly not sure about the molestation, but I know if I was in that situation growing up I would never live in the same house with my daughter.

No bashing anyones opinions or thoughts! I think after today everyone is more than a bit confused!

Nope ...not a bit . I like her and her DT even less now and I didn't think that was possible .

The defense solidified my guilt in her even more.Good job Jose.

now certain of guilt

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post
    The defense solidified my guilt in her even more.Good job Jose.
    Agree, but I would say good job George.

No way JOSE!!

Her atty is as DESPICABLE as she is!

Only reaffirmed my original guilty thinking .. They are desperate and grasping at straws. But I think JB did her more harm than good today. jmo

heck No! Just another string of lies from the expert of all expert liars. Moo
    Last edited by Bit Analyzer; 05-24-2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Typo

The defense has now proved Casey's GUILT! For the first time, I felt bad for the Anthony's...

It may be just me but I feel JB might as well have stuck the needle in her arm himself after giving his opening statement.

NO! It just sounds like yet another one of KC's lies. Sickening. GA clearly in love with Caylee...he sounded so proud when describing what a bright child she was. The entire TeamKC makes me sick. More so now than before.

The defense has not changed my mind, however, my mom who doesn't know anything about this case listened to the defence and said I dont think she is guilty, I think the baby drowned. Because I have followed the case and know how JB is I dont buy it, but it concerns me that someone who hasn't followed it could beleive it, because the jury might buy it, all they need is one to buy it.
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

No it hasn't. The defense's strategy has just backfired. It made Casey look even more like a liar. Geo did pretty good. Jose isn't very good at this. When it comes down to the DP, it wouldn't be hard for a juror not to choose death, she just threw her dad and brother under the bus and it wasn't very believable either. Her mom is next.

I may be in the minority here, but I really felt like the defenses' opening statement was very strong. I was trying to listen to it as an impartial person as much as possible, and found that the way he laid things out was very believable. Remember, the jury is not privy to all the information that we have read day in and day out here on Websleuths.

But, I thought Jose's questioning of George was a total failure. He didn't question him about anything that he brought up in his opening statements. After the prosecution askind George flat out if he was involved or not, and about the sexual abuse claims, it seems that Jose just deflated. He lost all his energy and seemed totally unprepared for the witness.

And there was a thousand ways he could have made the sexual abuse allegation rather than the way he did. He is a dirty and despicable man.

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast