Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnTCB View Post
    I forgot to mention last night that also in MR's interview on GMA he mentions that LE did not call him back after the first call (so he had to call them back) but we can see in the 911 transcripts that he did not request a call back nor leave a name and number. What he told LE was that he was surprised to not hear about the find on the news, and that's why he called back.

That part has bugged me since I first saw him on GMA.
    I will just restate what I said earlier. IMO, Kronk knew that there was a body in the woods even before August 11th because he saw it with his own eyes. Not a maybe or something suspicious... the real deal. He knew that if LE would go where he tried to direct them then he would see it on the news. On Aug 12th, he knew that LE must have made a mistake because there was no network news about the body.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hot Dogs For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DawnTCB View Post
    Of course through the pixelation it is hard to tell, but the skull looks impossibly small and tucked under a log... Hard to imagine it was visible from ten feet away if it was half-way covered up with debris, with a bag over it, and behind a log...? Then, when there was water there, bones don't float... Would it not have been completely submerged? These pictures create more questions for me than they answer about MR's find.
    I think that the "round white something under the fallen tree" in his August 911 call was the skull under this log that we are talking about. Back in August, there wouldn't have been the fallen leaves which accumulated up to the eye sockets. All you would have had is some water.

I think that back in mid-August the water at the remains was really quite shallow. Probably more shallow than the knee-deep I spoke of previously. Maybe only just 3-4" deep. He would see the body bag(s) in this water and the skull would be partially exposed. The bags and the skull are sitting on the ground and the water isn't deep enough to fully hide them beneath the surface.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hot Dogs For This Useful Post:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Can the prosecution bring up JB's motion trying to pin Caylee's death on RK? It totally sank her in my eyes and I think some jurors might feel like that as well. As her lawyer has now admitted that she knows how Caylee died and RK had nothing to do with it, it reflects very badly on her IMO. If your daughter died in an accident you just don't try to paint a complete outsider as a murder suspect.

It shows they're completely willing to just make stuff up at court.
    It begs the question- who in this case is "morally bankrupt"??? Methinks Roy Kronk is NOT the one...
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

Hmm...I thought the judge had given the state and the defense a dead line.

Roy Kronk has been subpoenaed as a witness for Casey Anthony's defensewww.wesh.com "Snip"
    Monday, June 13, 2011

JudgePerry ruled in January that the defense could not introduce any evidence on Kronk's prior bad acts.

Perry said the defense claimed that Kronk had a "possible history of inappropriate behavior with young girls," a history of "abusing, restraining, and holding women against their will," using duct tape to restrain women and even said there is a chance that he knew the locations of the remains before alerting law enforcement.

Perry said that Kronk could be questioned about his calls to law enforcement to report a suspicious bag, but the defense cannot use his alleged history as evidence that he could be a suspect in the case

Full Article: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...87/detail.html
    "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not turn from it.”
    Proverbs 22:6

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    I keep reading in news articles about what the defense had said about RK, I am going to go back to opening statements and relisten, but here is a clip from the news about RK according to the defense:

SNIPPED........................................... .................................

The claim in her lawyer's opening statement was the most remarkable moment in a day of startling accusations and revelations that included charges of incest, claims that the man who found the girl's body put it there,
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    The defense said that Casey Anthony isn't a murderer and that she did not hide Caylee's body. Instead, they said that Roy Kronk, the meter reader who discovered Caylee's remains, tampered with the toddler's remains.

"Mr. Kronk is a morally bankrupt individual who actually took Caylee's body and hid her," Baez said. Kronk later "found" the body, Baez claims, because he hoped to collect a reward.

The lawyer did not explain in his opening statement how Kronk allegedly came into possession of Caylee's body.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-antho...ry?id=13674375
    .."treasure seeker" from the hinky meter typed up the OS !

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library...ocs/baezos.pdf

------------defense opening statement--

---a few of the "kronk" highlights----

Now, I‟d like to talk to you briefly about Mr. Roy Kronk. The name you didn‟t here during Ms. Drane-Burdick‟s opening statement. Mr. Kronk is the person that found Caylee‟s remains off of Suburban Drive. And I want to show you right now a brief diagram and the interesting circumstances surrounding Mr. Kronk and his discovery. Now before I start, I want to tell you that Mr. Kronk and again, we are not saying that Mr. Kronk had anything to do with Caylee‟s death. But Mr. Kronk is a morally bankrupt
    individual who actually took Caylee‟s body and hid her.

And anything that you derive from the scene off of Suburban Drive is completely unreliable, because of the actions of Mr. Kronk. There was a 225,000 dollar reward in this case. But is was for a live Caylee, Mr. Kronk didn‟t read the fine print. (Baez shaking his head back and forth in the negative) And he thought that he had himself a lottery ticket.

December 10th, Mr. Kronk, his car breaks down and he has a bill of (laser pointer) one thousand eighty four dollars ($1,084.00). This is significant because he‟s broke. It‟s time to cash in his lottery ticket. (laser pointer) December 11th, the very next day, he has the route again. As luck would have it, he has to urinate. (laser pointer) and goes into the same wooded area, and finds Caylee‟s remains. Reasonable doubt is not sprinkled through out this case, reasonable doubt lives here through out the entire case. (laser pointer).

You will not be able to trust a thing having to do with Mr. Kronk, because he had control of Caylee‟s remains (laser pointer) for obviously several months. Where he found her, we do not know. Nor will we ever know. And the reason for that is because the police never investigated him. This was their three legged pony and they were gonna ride him to the finish line, no matter what.

You‟re gonna hear witnesses come and testify they were trespassing, told to get out of that area, because that area had been searched many times. Where was she? What did Kronk do with her? Why did he place her there that way?

And can you trust anything this man has to say? And I will tell you, you can‟t. You will clearly see that you can‟t. The bright lights and the spotlight and the promise of fame and fortune took this man, to take away all of the answers that you may, that you will seek thru out this case.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
    There was quite a bit of wooded areas near the house. I've attached an area map showing some landmarks. I believe that Florence Harbor Drive (directly behind the Anthonys) and its homes didn't exist at the time or was in the early stages of development. Click twice for full enlargement.
    I've never really bothered to take a good look at the ariel pics of the area.

This picture... makes me laugh.

Why you may ask, does this arial picture make me laugh..

Cause it shows me how completely LAZY and STUNNED ICA is. LOOK AT ALL THE GREEN SPACE! And How CLOSE does she leave that poor baby.. well right there on the same BLOCK almost.

This almost reaffirms my idea that ICA was trying to have LA move her.
    She was clearly NOT far enough away from the road or from anything to actually be hidden. There is no way ICA figured she would never be found. I think she was trying to get LA to move her....

thats what that says to me. I mean.. there are MILES of Green space back there, and it looks like the road south of the school heads right in towards that green space. No houses.. middle of summer, no school kids... Just seems lazy or planned.

How i Abhor her
    and you begin to notice that Holland has windmills....and Holland has tulips. Holland even has Rembrandts. - Emily Perl Kingsley

My Heart is always with you Caylee Girl

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ssejors For This Useful Post:

I will just restate what I said earlier. IMO, Kronk knew that there was a body in the woods even before August 11th because he saw it with his own eyes. Not a maybe or something suspicious... the real deal. He knew that if LE would go where he tried to direct them then he would see it on the news. On Aug 12th, he knew that LE must have made a mistake because there was no network news about the body.
    I am totally with you except I don't think he knew it was there because he saw it with his own eyes. One constant in all his reports and interviews was that this was the first time he had ever been in this area, first time on this street, first time in these woods. He could be lying, but with all the protestors and people reporting strange persons wandering around, I think someone would have said if they knew he had been there previously. I think this was his first time and he just thought he was in the right place. It is very troubling to me that his coworker reports he said he saw a bag, then walked back up to the truck, past the truck, and then said he saw the skull. Why would he do that if he really knew where it was? No sense in pointing out two odd things.
    Dawn

"Responses to grief are as varied as the day is long. But responses to guilt are oh, so predictable. What do guilty people do? They lie, they avoid, they run, they mislead... They act like nothing is wrong." - LDB, 7/4/11

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DawnTCB For This Useful Post:

Interesting. A potential hostile witness in the defense case in chief.

Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Hmm...I thought the judge had given the state and the defense a dead line.
    I am sooooooo confused. Is this a new subpoena that the DT gave Kronk?

Does this mean he is coming in as a hostile witness?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Someone suggested to me today that Roy kronk might have seen someone placing Caylee's body somewhere. I thought it was interesting.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    Someone suggested to me today that Roy kronk might have seen someone placing Caylee's body somewhere. I thought it was interesting.
    I'm not buying it. Kronk was aware that the entire nation was looking for little Caylee Anthony. If he'd seen someone hiding the body he wouldn't have sat on that information for 6 months. No way. Not when he could be the hero who solved the case.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

I'm sure the DT will suggest the same thing. The only problem will be that it's a suggestion and not fact. There is no evidence to back it up. IMO.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    I'm sure the DT will suggest the same thing. The only problem will be that it's a suggestion and not fact. There is no evidence to back it up. IMO.
    I hope everyone assuming there is no evidence to support any defence of Casey Anthony is correct. The DT does not have to share info with the state.

IMO I believe the SA has put on a flimsy case. I do not think it would be a great task for a reasonable ,decent lawyer to win this case.

So I really think the SA should be happy they have Baez.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

I hope everyone assuming there is no evidence to support any defence of Casey Anthony is correct. The DT does not have to share info with the state.

IMO I believe the SA has put on a flimsy case. I do not think it would be a great task for a reasonable ,decent lawyer to win this case.

So I really think the SA should be happy they have Baez.
    You said the DT does not have to share info with the state. I thought that this was a reciprocal discovery case. Maybe I'm wrong.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

I think that the "round white something under the fallen tree" in his August 911 call was the skull under this log that we are talking about. Back in August, there wouldn't have been the fallen leaves which accumulated up to the eye sockets. All you would have had is some water.

I think that back in mid-August the water at the remains was really quite shallow. Probably more shallow than the knee-deep I spoke of previously. Maybe only just 3-4" deep. He would see the body bag(s) in this water and the skull would be partially exposed. The bags and the skull are sitting on the ground and the water isn't deep enough to fully hide them beneath the surface.
    There was a pretty big Hurricane that came through in Mid-August, the water was probably relatively deep. I agree with you that he could see the top, probably the eye sockets by the way he described thinking it was a novelty skull.
    If there is a lie in there somewhee, I am with other posters who note that maybe RK sleuthed out the area around their house prior to being dispatched there. He is, after all, a former bounty hunter. He is also not the only person that looked in that area. And I have to say, other than you guys and my family, I don't go around telling people that I have driven by the Anthony's house and the remains site, cause people that don't follow this case as closely may think it a bit morbid and weird, considering I'm from Virginia (I did not just happen to be in the area, I drove to Orlando from grandma's in Daytona with purpose). It's not necessarily an announcement you make unless you do find something. Look at KeithW's experience-he came off as kind of a weird one, and I think the people at HOES thought his behavior/him being out there was "off." But he's no different than anyone else that cared about the case.
    I hope JB does call RK as a witness. RK is the epitome of "quite frankly"-Frank is all he knows how to be! His tone and his bluntness are almost endearing, if it weren't for the fact that he was ticked off about an officer that FAILED TO DO HIS JOB.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast