A big thank you to fellow Websleuthers today

Status
Not open for further replies.

sindydee

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone that has been watching the trial today, posting on the threads and keeping all of us (who have been unable to watch it or watch without sound) updated throughout the day.

I have read both threads (good job I am a fast reader lol) and the info in them has been fantastic. I thanked nearly everybody whilst reading, but this thread is for those I missed.

I am so happy that I am a member of the websleuths community, and able to share this experience with you guys, (even though I do not post often, I am always here lurking and have been for the past 3 years,waiting for this day to come).

Justice for Little Princess Caylee.

Much love guys

Sindy xxxxxxxx

Not thank you so much for posting, because I was watching Day One Live, but simply by being here.

I chose not to post during the trial during testimony - for a couple of reasons. First because I didn't want to be distracted by posting and watching/listening at the same time, and second because over the past two years posting on the various threads with my "Dunno" and "Wait a Minute" comments and have the tire threads to prove it. So many that some nights when I've signed off I looked like a zebra.

So I wanted to just focus, really feel it whatever might come, and was prepared to come on afterwards and say - okay I was wrong and you all were right. I also didn't want to take the chance of getting engaged in a thread scrap today of all days, cause I knew the mods wouldn't tolerate it and because it just wouldn't have been appropriate - not today.

But, the day was so wow - how to even describe the emotions I went through - that I ended up turning to the threads for emotional support, and there you all were - thank god for that. So thank you friends - not sure I could have gone "this one" alone. :blowkiss:

Now I really need a shower to scrape off the Baezisms and get ready to watch Nancy Grace - I'd given up watching her - but I wouldn't miss this day for the world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin