1111 users online (223 members and 888 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What was the biggest shock of the first day of trial?

Voters
439. You may not vote on this poll
  • That LDB gave the States opening

0 0%
  • The explicit sexual abuse claims Casey leveled at her father

213 48.52%
  • That the defense is going with the accident theory

68 15.49%
  • That George told the truth

119 27.11%
  • Other

39 8.88%

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller

2011.05.24 - What was the biggest shock on the first day of the trial?

I think it's safe to say that today was emotionally exhausting, no?

What was the biggest shock of todays first day of trial?
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by JSR View Post
    I think it's safe to say that today was emotionally exhausting no?

What was the biggest shock of todays first day of trial?
    WHERE could I possibly begin.....

When JB used the "P" word!!!

Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    That JB's head didn't explode after the hundreth "Sustained" by the judge. I was waiting for it to happen.

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    I'll go first. For me - it was JB saying those horrible, heinous, dispicable words about GA and ICA. When he said that I literally shut down. I listened to the rest of it - but my brain just could not wrap around what he saying.

The biggest shock for me was when Baez said that Lee was following in his father's footsteps, but it didn't go as far, then turned right around in the same breath and said that it got so bad that the FBI did a DNA test on him. UH? If it didn't go as far, then why would the FBI do a DNA test? Too, when was he confronted by the FBI about the possibility that give Lee the opportunity not to answer about it?
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Thumbs down

How low the defense would stoop- to accuse George and Cindy right in open court with them sitting there, plus the ridiculous concoction of theories- adding in Roy Kronk to the body part...
    I no longer believe George or Lee molested Casey, I used to...
    I also thought they would save the molestation claims for the sentencing phase as mitigation...
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

I am shocked that this DT is so lame. I thought they would come up with, at a minimum, a tidbit of "reasonable" doubt.

Wonder how shocked JB is that he and the Mrs. didn't get an invite to sup with the A's and Lee and Mal to celebrate tonight in a "quiet low-key" home-cooked dinner.
    Remembering Taylor and Skyla
    "The children of our hearts" ..... Claycat

My biggest shock today was when JB said Caylee drown in the pool! I so did not expect that because she could have told that story 3 years ago and pled down her whole case.
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

Accusing Roy Kronk of finding the body, keeping it for awhile, and then moving it. Seriously, wth?

The biggest shock for me was watching JB single handily insert the needle into Casey's arm! I can not believe he did not leave well enough alone and say it was an accident, Casey was scared, etc... Saying Roy Kronk hid Caylee's body is beyond crazy! No way a jury will believe that. I think they jury is already ready to deliberate!
    Justice for Trayvon

Seeing Geraldo's face.

The penis in her mouth thing was shocking, yes but I was expecting GA to lie. I could have cried hysterical happy tears when I realized he was on Caylee's team.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSleuth View Post
    Accusing Roy Kronk of finding the body, keeping it for awhile, and then moving it. Seriously, wth?
    Well, there is that . . . . .ok another big shocker.

I think the DT took the Bush line of "Shock and Awe" Ladies and Gentlemen!! Shock and Awe!
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    The biggest shock for me was when Baez said that Lee was following in his father's footsteps, but it didn't go as far, then turned right around in the same breath and said that it got so bad that the FBI did a DNA test on him. UH? If it didn't go as far, then why would the FBI do a DNA test? Too, when was he confronted by the FBI about the possibility that give Lee the opportunity not to answer about it?
    AND Baez said Lee ' wanted to follow in his fathers footseps.' So is he saying that Lee KNEW his dad was sexually abusing his sister?
    I find that odd because she was so close to her brother. Wouldn't she be mad if that were the case?

My uncle sexuallyabused me for years when I was very young but I never told my older brother at the time because I wanted to protect him., keep him out of the ugly mess. But If I ever thought that he KNEW about it all of that time I would probably never forgive him. IDK
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast