Nancy Grace 2011.05.24 - GA's Attorney Mark Lippman is going to be on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a snippet of the statement he released saying basically that GA & CA are disgusted at the way Jose has accused them, and GA continues to deny the sexual molestation accusations and his involvement in Caylee's death or dumping the body... then unfortunately I had to turn off the television because the husband came back with my 5 & 7 year olds and I don't want them exposed to this. DVR'ing NG to watch after bedtime!

Would love to get through and ask a question....been trying for yrs now :(

I can't wait. I won't be here for the show to post, I'm going up to my room for privacy. :hugs: to everyone that is going to watch, this ought to be a good one!

we can open this at showtime. :)

5 minutes til show time.

I read that GA and CA gave a stmt at the end of court today - I haven't see the stmt myself. I hope NG has it.

Without naming names can someone give me a little background on this young woman GA met while hanging Caylee posters and supposedly had an affair with?

can this be seen online? i don't get HLN

Here we go - BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!

I was hoping she would have him on. At least she has a real bombshell.

Banners

Defense: Caylee drowns in the pool

State: Duct tape the murder weapon

NG is saying the defense said that GA disposed of the body himself, alone...

I don't remember hearing that - anyone?

Without naming names can someone give me a little background on this young woman GA met while hanging Caylee posters and supposedly had an affair with?

Her real intials are KH, but she goes by RC. Sorry that doesn't mean much :crazy:

:seeya:

Bombshell tonight -

Tot mom Defense: Caylee's death accidental; Caylee drowned; GA found Caylee's dead body, GA disposed of Caylee's body; GA & LA molested Casey

GA 1st State's witness -

NG: How much pain can one man take?

Was she NOT in the courtroom? THey said RK hid the body, not GA. I did notice that saying ICA found GA holding Caylee left room for speculation that GA may have actually killed her. Even though JB said "we're not implying he had anything to do with her death" he left that open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member