2011.05.24. Levi Page Show 9PM Eastern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly Hughes on the show tonight. She thinks that this defense is going to backfire and get Casey the death penalty because of her throwing her OWN father under the bus. I have to agree with her.

Levi the Anthony's were told by the judge to not make faces no gum chewing and no out bursts or they would be thrown out of the court room

I don't agree with this woman (don't know who she is) who stated that George is not a good witness because he sat stoically while listening to the allegations against him. George did an amazing job today, IMO. He was composed under incredible stress, and undoubtedly shocked having to listen to the filth that JB was spewing. I have never been a fan of George but I think he portrayed today as sincere and honest.

I don't know who made the comment about GA saying to RC about 'it was an accident that spiraled out of control'. Early today during the statements an idea came to me that the only reason GA said that to RC is the possibility that when Casey was out on bail told her parents that Caylee drowned.. remember Caylee's body wasn't found at that time. This may be why CA & GA have for so long said they are waiting to find out the truth. hope that makes sense

Lawyers talking right now and Stacy just said that the if the prosecution has the jurors smell that car that they will be puking. She said she can tell you from experience that the smell of a dead body for 8 days is awful that that they will literally be puking. She said that it might sound sick but to even let a dead animal rot for 8 days and mix it in with Garbage to let them smell THAT along with the car and that they will be able to tell the difference.

well done show, nice to hear FACTS vs fables!

I don't know who made the comment about GA saying to RC about 'it was an accident that spiraled out of control'. Early today during the statements an idea came to me that the only reason GA said that to RC is the possibility that when Casey was out on bail told her parents that Caylee drowned.. remember Caylee's body wasn't found at that time. This may be why CA & GA have for so long said they are waiting to find out the truth. hope that makes sense
I don't find anything she said all that believable. I'm not discounting everything...just think she may have wanted more out of this so-called "relationship".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member