George's testimony at trial

I missed GA on the stand.........what did he say?

He testified that he did not sexually abuse KC and he had no knowledge of an accidental pool drowning. JB asked him some inane questions about how was it that he knew what Caylee was wearing on June 16th but not what his wife was wearing on June 16th (even after GA testified that CA left for work before he rose so he wouldn't know what she was wearing). Also asked some questions about hiring a lawyer on July 15th for legal advice but it was actually his former worker's comp attorney that was also a friend.

I'm listening now and it sounds pretty consistent with things he has said during prior testimonies. That's important, IMO.

Thanks for the thread Kimster, just felt his testimony needed it's own thread as will each and every witness that takes the stand. It needs to stay separated IMO for reference!

GA had suspicions about KC's employment. He wanted to believe she was working at Universal, she had a Univeral ID. Sounds like he thought something was hinky, though.

You know, GA has always had a problem keeping his anger in check when presented with difficult situations. Such as protestors in front of his house,ZFG attorneys asking questions he didn't like etc. But today he keep his cool even after being accused of horrible things.Hes testimony seemed to me to be honest and matched previous statements he has made.

On that last day, GA says Caylee said she was going with mommy to see Zanny. I wonder who Caylee thought Zanny was? :waitasec:

I think his supposedly vague answers were just pointing to his uncertainty. Baez asks about 24 hours...GA probably did not know for sure if it was 24 hours or 72 hours so he basically conceded and said - Ok, I'll say 24 hours unless there is evidence it was longer than that. That's how I saw it. He did fine and was very credible imo. I also see how he believed she was working but in a way did not believe it and began to question things. Not all of the questions were yes/no and the nuance of the answers did not seem to always translate well imo.

On that last day, GA says Caylee said she was going with mommy to see Zanny. I wonder who Caylee thought Zanny was? :waitasec:

Good question. GA said that Caylee's speech was very good for her age. I wonder if someone was worried that she would spill the beans.

The only thing I heard GA say today that bothered me was he said on June 16 Caylee came out of ICA's room dressed cute and he asked, "Where are you going?" He said she replied, "To Zanny's." :thud:

I know I heard him say previously that Caylee never responded to "Zanny" questions and I don't think I remember hearing that he asked her such a question before, although after almost 3 years, I maybe remembering incorrectly.

Otherwise I was really surprised and pleased with GA's demeanor while speaking with JA and happy to see GA hold his temper after hearing all the vile accusations JB made in his opening.

Go George, you made Caylee proud today!

That one puzzles me kimster. He has testified during deposition that Caylee never said the name zanny and did not respond to questions about zanny as if she knew who was being referred to.

But today in his testimony he clearly says that on that last day Caylee speaks of going to see zanny.

That was the only inconsistency I could see in his testimony today and on other occasions.

You know, GA has always had a problem keeping his anger in check when presented with difficult situations. Such as protestors in front of his house,ZFG attorneys asking questions he didn't like etc. But today he keep his cool even after being accused of horrible things.Hes testimony seemed to me to be honest and matched previous statements he has made.

Good point, Ranch! GA went ballistic when Zanny's attorney (or was it the prosecution?) referred to Caylee's remains. We have seen him fly off the handle about some really petty things. Weird that he would stay cool in this situation where he is supposedly being thrown under the bus. :waitasec:

Baez questions GA about not knowing KC was pregnant at the wedding. That really is weird that they wouldn't know, I'm sure we all would agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back