Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    The only thing I heard GA say today that bothered me was he said on June 16 Caylee came out of ICA's room dressed cute and he asked, "Where are you going?" He said she replied, "To Zanny's."

I know I heard him say previously that Caylee never responded to "Zanny" questions and I don't think I remember hearing that he asked her such a question before, although after almost 3 years, I maybe remembering incorrectly.

Otherwise I was really surprised and pleased with GA's demeanor while speaking with JA and happy to see GA hold his temper after hearing all the vile accusations JB made in his opening.

Go George, you made Caylee proud today!

That one puzzles me kimster. He has testified during deposition that Caylee never said the name zanny and did not respond to questions about zanny as if she knew who was being referred to.

But today in his testimony he clearly says that on that last day Caylee speaks of going to see zanny.

That was the only inconsistency I could see in his testimony today and on other occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    You know, GA has always had a problem keeping his anger in check when presented with difficult situations. Such as protestors in front of his house,ZFG attorneys asking questions he didn't like etc. But today he keep his cool even after being accused of horrible things.Hes testimony seemed to me to be honest and matched previous statements he has made.
    Good point, Ranch! GA went ballistic when Zanny's attorney (or was it the prosecution?) referred to Caylee's remains. We have seen him fly off the handle about some really petty things. Weird that he would stay cool in this situation where he is supposedly being thrown under the bus.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

Baez questions GA about not knowing KC was pregnant at the wedding. That really is weird that they wouldn't know, I'm sure we all would agree.

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Will he be called again? Seems like so much he didn't answer.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rallihanna For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rallihanna View Post
    Will he be called again? Seems like so much he didn't answer.
    Yes, the prosecution said they wanted to reserve the right to bring him back and JP approved the request.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

I am interested to see if George stays in the courtroom for the remainder of the trial.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joanner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    The only thing I heard GA say today that bothered me was he said on June 16 Caylee came out of ICA's room dressed cute and he asked, "Where are you going?" He said she replied, "To Zanny's."
    I've lurked for years, literally, but finally decided to open my mouth. This has been bothering me all evening. I felt GA was lying when he said Cayle replied "To Zanny's." If the DT now admits there was no Zanny, then GA just helped them out by discrediting his own honesty. Makes my head spin.

Baez asked GA if he has a problem with his vision, regarding not knowing she was pregnant at the time of the wedding. I'm wondering where he's going with this since I missed all of this testimony earlier today.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by helenann2k View Post
    I've lurked for years, literally, but finally decided to open my mouth. This has been bothering me all evening. I felt GA was lying when he said Cayle replied "To Zanny's." If the DT now admits there was no Zanny, then GA just helped them out by discrediting his own honesty. Makes my head spin.

Glad you came out of hiding!

I totally agree with your post! This is all very confusing!

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Baez questions GA about not knowing KC was pregnant at the wedding. That really is weird that they wouldn't know, I'm sure we all would agree.
    We all have agreed that the denial or refusal to see what was apparent to all of us is odd behavior. What was weird to me today was not GA's testimony about it though as at least it remained consistent with previous statements. What was bizarre to me was how much time JB spend grilling him and ostracizing GA about that subject. And yet never asks the one question his own opening statement begged! That told me volumes.

I think George kept his composure very well.

Quote Originally Posted by helenann2k View Post
    Welcome! Glad to hear your thoughts on the matter!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Baez is asking if GA told the FBI that he wasn't sure that KC worked for the last two years. GA admits he did. Seems like Baez is trying to discredit GA as being a truthful person.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Baez asked GA if he has a problem with his vision, regarding not knowing she was pregnant at the time of the wedding. I'm wondering where he's going with this since I missed all of this testimony earlier today.
    JB stated in his opening that this family's MO was to lie and to deny--and he gave as an example a photo of a very pregnant KC at her Uncle's wedding --and then related how the Anthonys denied KC was pregnant--when obviously they knew better. He used this to show why it fit within the familys MO to lie and deny Caylee's accidental drowning. So, where he was going with this was to establish the statements he made in his opening.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SoCalSleuth For This Useful Post:

Well,I have been travelling all day in our RV and managed to catch quite a lot .Wow! What a day !Thank goodness I invested in an aircard,wouldn't have wanted to miss that!All I really have to say is "Casey,you've just been thwarted by your Dad".Thank you George,now it's your turn Cindy.Stand up for Caylee!
    Last edited by Lucylu7; 05-24-2011 at 11:52 PM. Reason: spelling

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lucylu7 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast