Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Please review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

Also sharing this from Beach:

WOW, it's here. The day we've all been waiting on is finally here. It's almost hard to believe, isn't it?

We've been together holding vigil here for almost 3 years. Hundreds of devoted members spending countless hours working together - sleuthing the pings, the duct tape, the fibers, the stain in the trunk, reading thousands upon thousands of pages of documents, watching hundreds of videos, and disecting them all with precision a neurosurgeon would strive to achieve. The work done here has been remarkable. Nothing short of amazing. I am truly honored to be a part of such a wonderful group of people - dedicated to one cause - seeking the truth in the quest for justice for Caylee Marie Anthony. So, THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING OVER THE PAST 3 YEARS! I could not be prouder of us and the work we have accomplished. We now move on to the final phase - Justice.

There is one very important mod issue to take care of and it is for everyone's own good, so please read carefully.

As stated in the Rules, Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. It is also a juror- and witness-friendly forum. Being called as a witness for one side or another does not cast a shadow on one's reputation. Attacking or bashing a witness is not allowed. Discussing witnesses' behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE PROCEEDINGS.

We are so VERY adamant about this issue that:
    1. No one will be permitted to post in this real time thread until they have "thanked" this post so we know you have reviewed it and are fully aware of this rule.
    2. The consequences for sleuthing, bashing, or posting any speculation unsupported by live links on any witness are severe - IF ANYONE SLEUTHS, BASHES, OR SAYS DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT ANY WITNESS, THE POSTER WILL BE RESTRICTED FROM POSTING IN THIS FORUM FOR THE DURATION OF THE TRIAL.

Don't forget to "thank" the post if you intend on posting in the real time threads. Anyone who has not thanked it will not be permitted to post in the trial threads.

Thanks again for everything you guys! You are what makes WS the wonderful site that it is.

2. The Following 363 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

*JMO*, *~Aimee~*, 21merc7, 2goldfish, 2XL, 3girls, 4realtho, 8paws, Ada, adb263, AdoraBlue, Adrienne37, aim, Alcina, AliVada, amayla, AMMich, Amster, amyg_momtothree, AmyinTheHam, angeleleven, angelmom, Angelsunday, Apex-mom, AquaEyes, AsoldiersGrits, Atlanta PI, atthelake, AVMAURA, Aya, Azcrabcakes, A_News_Junkie, babiesstolemydingo, badhorsie, BD1, beccajo, BetteDavisEyes, Beyond Belief, BigFatMommyDog, Bit Analyzer, Blue Jackets fan, Blue Ridge, Blue_Dolphin308, bobloblaw, bogeygal, Bon, bonniez451, BostonSu, Brattigirle, brow9575, Bttrcookie3, butterfly1978, byo, Caligram, camcneishg, Camille, Carace, CatsAway, Cavalier Attitude, cbanning, Celt1997, celticthyme, chakti, Charleyann, chckmate22, chefmom, Cher352, cityslick, cleo612, cloud9, cmsg2002, CN2Souls, coco puff, Coldpizza, concentric, cook78, Cookie278, countzero, Curious Me, CuriousDi, CuriousG, Dafne, dallasnc, darcedarce, darnudes, Dawn316, Desertsand, Disguiseduser0308, distracted 1976, dixierebel, djdj247, dkatiemom, dog.gone.cute, doogiesgirl, Dr. Know?, Drama Queen, eaglemom, EGirl, Eidetic, eileenhawkeye, Elphaba, epiphany, ERRN1313, essies, ExpectingUnicorns, faefrost, feddup, Feebot, flgrandma, flnana, Florida Native, fran, Frigga, frrlk, galerie, galvino, Gardenquilt, gelfie68, GiantPickle, gibby207, Gnatcatcher, gogranny, GoneWithTheWind, GracieLu, grammieto5, GSD4ME, gxm, Hamsterdance, har30black, harleysnana, Harmony2, heartfortruth, Hopeful One, Hunnie, i.b.nora, iluvmua, Inchworm, Infojunkie, Insomnia Momma, Jaboom97, Jackson44, jamesdoe, jamiect, January., Jen38, JenniferTx, Jenny60123, jmfstl, Jo in Calif, Joanner, Jodiinvegas, Jomo, joypath, JSV, julie2, justthinkin, Kan499, kar, KateNY, Kateyes, KathrynL, katydid23, Kristie, Lady Sleuth, LadyBug99, LaLaw2000, LandAuxvasse, Lanie, laniefi, LaWanda, LC446, LCoastMom, ldh, LEFT-COASTER, Leila, lib's mom, lillygator, littebudot, ljs713, LoisDenominator, LolaMoon08, lorann, luckyme, Lucylu7, luvmy4brats, Luzer, LyndyLoo, Macushla, Malini2001, Mamabear1963, Mandy113, MaraSleuth, Marina2, marlame, marlap, Marple, Marshmallow, marspiter, MaryB, mash7456, mck16, Melanie, MelissaLee, mikeysmommom, milliac, mimi56, Miss Anarchy, miss plum, MissJames, MissouriMom, Misty_Pie, mitzi, mnegri1973, MNlady, Moe, Moggie, Mom who cares, mommabear, momshrink, momtective, Mosby, MRMAN0014, MrsT, Ms.Heather, MsBashterd, mtnlife, Murdock, Mustang Sally, MvD, my2sense, mydailyopinions, MyTinkieGirl, nachomama, Nature Girl, NCEast, Neptunian, nerdy, nitasch, nobodyzgirl, NoeticSoul, Nore, nort, NSS, nursebeeme, Oakley, ohiogirl, OhKatieLaughs, okiedokietoo, Omachka, Openmyeyes, outlandishone, PalmettoGirl, pat888, PaulaF513, Peepers McPeep, perhaps, petchie, pghbrandi, pinkfly, pjmale, Poodleluver, QB., QueenD, Quiche, realcurious, reasonable, Red Sox Fan, redfish, redkatrampant, repairmom, rice09, Rileyanne, rileysmom, RiverRat, ROBLYN, salvarenga, samiam2, sarah1215, savannahanna, scaller, Schmerty_Jones, scotslass, SevenSeas, Shear22, shelbar53, shellsbells, shotgun09, Sistah Sleuth, sjs323, Sleuths4Me, SleuthyMama, smart blonde, smeck, Snaz, snowdaze, Softail, SommerSunshine, SondraK, sophie01, Sparky, steadychick, steelergirl, Stella5, strawberry, suekensr, SugarQueen, SummerRaye, SunStar, suz1729, suzihawk, SuziQ, sweet_slice, TakeNote, Talison, technicalconfusion, teddiebear1955, tekilla, TexasLori, the seeker, thefrostingflake, Themis, thisgirl, TiaM, TigerBalm, TinTX, Tipstaff, tiredofthis, TobyWong*, TorisMom003, TortillaChip, TotallyObsessed, tragco, Tricksy, trigger, Trinasmom, Truth Prevails, truthsleuth, Tulessa, Turnadot, TUSK, TxJan1971, UESwifey, Wagara, wallflower67, watcher9, watergirl, wenwe4, Wescott, westsidefox64, Whaleshark, WhitneyLea, Wholehearted, WholeLottaRosie, Whome?, Wishbone, yeknomaras, yllek, ynotdivein, YooKay, yosande, zoey, ZsaZsa, ~Lisa~

Opening for live feed links. Please keep the chit-chat in Sidebar until court begins.

Thanks!

Let's roll!

ICA in courtroom now with her ruffles on.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to QueenD For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    wesh live blog says hardly any people in the balcony
    This bee my opinion

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

ICA able to smile agin today
    thinks she's getting off by blaming GA
    NOT!!

We're here with you, CAYLEE!

Just getting here..........not awake yet - west coast time is 5:55am.
    My posts are my opinion..........

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Big smile from ICA to JB.....
    IMO

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

Hope she didn't have any trouble sleeping last night. I did.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

jmfstl is offline I am here for one reason "CAYLEE ANTHONY"
    ICA leaning over talking to JB. probably saying "do you think they bought the BS we presented yesterday"

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jmfstl For This Useful Post:

oooh looks like CA is crying. her turn today is my guess.

TELL THE TRUTH FOR CAYLEE, CINDY.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by QueenD View Post
    ICA in courtroom now with her ruffles on.
    Make that her "wrinkly" ruffles....

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mommabear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Beach - there you are! I was in a bit of a when I couldn't find the thread. So, is it going to be another day of for Baez? No worries, I know the SA will come through for us.

Oh Baez chatting up ICA who can't know how badly he did yesterday.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

GA and CA seated in the back row...........it looks like they're in the same spot as yesterday.
    My posts are my opinion..........

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

The bangs are down today and already she can't stop fooling with them....constantly wiping them out of her eyes.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:

our precious Caylee
    Attached Images Attached Images

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Good morning my second family. Justice for our little rock star!
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

jmfstl is offline I am here for one reason "CAYLEE ANTHONY"
    JA, JB, and CM just went to the back for something.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jmfstl For This Useful Post:

Did they go to chambers?
    JMO.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redkatrampant For This Useful Post:

Morning ladies & gentlemen...here we go!

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to darcedarce For This Useful Post:

Will Anne Finnell just show up for the penalty phase now? I did not see her yesterday and I don't see her today.
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Macushla For This Useful Post:

Would someone please post the live feeds???

Justice for Caylee
    I do not "Obsess".....I just think "Intensely"

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustang Sally For This Useful Post:

(I don't own this picture)

INteresting.......

George's shirt today is the same color as the suit worn by Linda Drane Burdick yesterday...

44. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast