2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Please review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

Also sharing this from Beach:

WOW, it's here. The day we've all been waiting on is finally here. It's almost hard to believe, isn't it?

We've been together holding vigil here for almost 3 years. Hundreds of devoted members spending countless hours working together - sleuthing the pings, the duct tape, the fibers, the stain in the trunk, reading thousands upon thousands of pages of documents, watching hundreds of videos, and disecting them all with precision a neurosurgeon would strive to achieve. The work done here has been remarkable. Nothing short of amazing. I am truly honored to be a part of such a wonderful group of people - dedicated to one cause - seeking the truth in the quest for justice for Caylee Marie Anthony. So, THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING OVER THE PAST 3 YEARS! I could not be prouder of us and the work we have accomplished. We now move on to the final phase - Justice.

There is one very important mod issue to take care of and it is for everyone's own good, so please read carefully.

As stated in the Rules, Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. It is also a juror- and witness-friendly forum. Being called as a witness for one side or another does not cast a shadow on one's reputation. Attacking or bashing a witness is not allowed. Discussing witnesses' behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE PROCEEDINGS.

We are so VERY adamant about this issue that:
  1. No one will be permitted to post in this real time thread until they have "thanked" this post so we know you have reviewed it and are fully aware of this rule.
  2. The consequences for sleuthing, bashing, or posting any speculation unsupported by live links on any witness are severe - IF ANYONE SLEUTHS, BASHES, OR SAYS DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT ANY WITNESS, THE POSTER WILL BE RESTRICTED FROM POSTING IN THIS FORUM FOR THE DURATION OF THE TRIAL.

Don't forget to "thank" the post if you intend on posting in the real time threads. Anyone who has not thanked it will not be permitted to post in the trial threads.

Thanks again for everything you guys! You are what makes WS the wonderful site that it is. :heartbeat:

Opening for live feed links. Please keep the chit-chat in Sidebar until court begins.

Thanks! :blowkiss:

Let's roll!

:HHJP:

ICA in courtroom now with her ruffles on.

ICA able to smile agin today
thinks she's getting off by blaming GA
NOT!!

We're here with you, CAYLEE!

Just getting here..........not awake yet - west coast time is 5:55am.

Big smile from ICA to JB.....

ICA leaning over talking to JB. probably saying "do you think they bought the BS we presented yesterday"

oooh looks like CA is crying. her turn today is my guess.

TELL THE TRUTH FOR CAYLEE, CINDY.

traildayone1.jpg

Thanks Beach - there you are! I was in a bit of a :panic: when I couldn't find the thread. So, is it going to be another day of :worms: for Baez? No worries, I know the SA will come through for us. :skip:

Oh Baez chatting up ICA who can't know how badly he did yesterday.

GA and CA seated in the back row...........it looks like they're in the same spot as yesterday.

The bangs are down today and already she can't stop fooling with them....constantly wiping them out of her eyes.

our precious Caylee

Attachments

• CAYLEE ANTHONY 3.jpg
    CAYLEE ANTHONY 3.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 32
Good morning my second family. :) Justice for our little rock star! :rocker:

JA, JB, and CM just went to the back for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82