1574 users online (365 members and 1209 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,011

    2011.05.25 First Coast News Interview with Misty

    Misty Croslin, Considered by Police to be 'Key' in Disappearance of Haleigh Cummings Speaks Out from Jail

    It is her first in-depth television interview since being arrested on drug charges. She was sentenced in January and is now serving 25 years at Lowell.

    Watch Erich Spivey's report at 6:15 and 6:45 a.m. Wednesday exclusively on Good Morning Jacksonville.

    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/a...-Going-to-Jail

    Please post links to updated story/video if I don't get to it first-thanks!
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,043
    I'm confused, wouldn't the interview that was released on 5.03.11 have taken place before this one that was released 5.25.11 and therefore not be her first since being locked up as it says here:

    "Misty Croslin, the woman known as the last person to see 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared, is speaking publicly on television for the first time since she was sent to prison on drug charges."

    Link to article, interview from 5.05: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7575813.story

    They clearly are tow separate interviews, am I missing something? I don't mean to be splitting hairs because it is good to keep Haleigh's story out there, I'm just wondering.

    IMO Misty seems to be making herself out to be a victim as well which just doesn't sit well with me. It really does seem to me like she has lied. At this point it is difficult for me to listen to her talk about anything except what she really knows, and I really think she is holding back or not telling LE everything she knows.

    Plus, she was arrested and convicted of a crime involving a large quantity of narcotics. Narcotics kill people. It is a very serious crime. I do feel that 25 years is a long sentence, but she did commit the crime. I feel like she's trying to get sympathy for that as well.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy.faithfull View Post
    I'm confused, wouldn't the interview that was released on 5.03.11 have taken place before this one that was released 5.25.11 and therefore not be her first since being locked up as it says here:

    "Misty Croslin, the woman known as the last person to see 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared, is speaking publicly on television for the first time since she was sent to prison on drug charges."

    Link to article, interview from 5.05: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7575813.story

    They clearly are tow separate interviews, am I missing something? I don't mean to be splitting hairs because it is good to keep Haleigh's story out there, I'm just wondering.

    IMO Misty seems to be making herself out to be a victim as well which just doesn't sit well with me. It really does seem to me like she has lied. At this point it is difficult for me to listen to her talk about anything except what she really knows, and I really think she is holding back or not telling LE everything she knows.

    Plus, she was arrested and convicted of a crime involving a large quantity of narcotics. Narcotics kill people. It is a very serious crime. I do feel that 25 years is a long sentence, but she did commit the crime. I feel like she's trying to get sympathy for that as well.
    I thought the very same thing last night when I heard the announcement, but then realized the first interview was done by the Orlando newspaper and not a TV station. I guess that's how they can say it's the first TV interview. I just watched the TV interview and IMO the newspaper did a much better interview. Not saying I believe anything she said...just that I think the paper did a better job on the interview.

    All JMO
    God Bless HaLeigh...
    God Bless Our Troops...
    God Bless America...
    Rest In Peace Sweet Caylee...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,011
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,856
    If you listen to both videos, one Ron's a bad dad who beats her, Haleigh and Jr., the other he's a good dad, buys clothes, puts food on the table, goes to work & puts a roof over their heads.

    What happened to the jail audio where she said she opened the door and Ron was just standing there? No mention of pulling up the drive. Maybe she will try this again with another news outlet..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,605
    Now, now, Misty...we don't care if you are sad. We don't care if you are feeling like a victim. And above all, we don't want to hear what a good dad Ron was in one breath, and in the next breath how he beat you and the kids. We don't care if you sit in prison for the next 20+ years on drug charges. You sold the pills so suck it up, girl.

    ALL WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU, Misty, is what happened to Haleigh. Who, what, when, where, how, why?...when you are ready to give truthful answers to any of those questions, we will be ready to listen. And some of us might even muster up some support for your current situation if you could just admit who is the real victim in all this--HALEIGH !

    If you cannot tell the truth about what happened in February 2009, then just sit back and quietly do your time because until you do right by Haleigh, there are a lot of people who do not want to hear another peep out of you and do not give a rat's head if you ever get out.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    I thought the very same thing last night when I heard the announcement, but then realized the first interview was done by the Orlando newspaper and not a TV station. I guess that's how they can say it's the first TV interview. I just watched the TV interview and IMO the newspaper did a much better interview. Not saying I believe anything she said...just that I think the paper did a better job on the interview.

    All JMO
    Thank you Maia, I knew I was missing something.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,705
    JVM may be covering this -- "now". Just going by what was on her facebook.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    Now, now, Misty...we don't care if you are sad. We don't care if you are feeling like a victim. And above all, we don't want to hear what a good dad Ron was in one breath, and in the next breath how he beat you and the kids. We don't care if you sit in prison for the next 20+ years on drug charges. You sold the pills so suck it up, girl.

    ALL WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU, Misty, is what happened to Haleigh. Who, what, when, where, how, why?...when you are ready to give truthful answers to any of those questions, we will be ready to listen. And some of us might even muster up some support for your current situation if you could just admit who is the real victim in all this--HALEIGH !

    If you cannot tell the truth about what happened in February 2009, then just sit back and quietly do your time because until you do right by Haleigh, there are a lot of people who do not want to hear another peep out of you and do not give a rat's head if you ever get out.
    well said and thank you!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    1,262
    I just knew it....There's way too much attention right now on Caylee Anthony & not Haleigh Cummings...That someone may want to "talk"....Hopefully!
    ...Past behavior predicts future behavior...


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,644
    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan62702 View Post
    JVM may be covering this -- "now". Just going by what was on her facebook.
    JVM did cover it, and Levi was a guest. Wonder if this last "interview" was the last straw for Levi:

    BBM; SNIPPED

    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...7/ijvm.01.html


    LEVI PAGE, HOST, "THE LEVI PAGE SHOW":

    ...And I think that Misty knows exactly what happened. She didn't accept immunity because guess what -- she`s probably not covering for anyone. I had previously thought that this girl was covering for someone, but you know what, now I think that she`s the killer.

    If she was not the killer, why didn`t she just come out and say, this is who did it. Got it -- she didn`t say that because she did it.


    May I add, that this last interview of little miss Misty has me really steaming.

  12. #12
    Gracenote's Avatar
    Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,563
    I watched that show and what really bugged me was the host saying over and over how Misty had changed and how much weight she has gained. Who cares!! Where is Haleigh? That is what matters. All that matters.

  13. #13
    You guys didn't post the best part of the show! When I asked Ronald's lawyer, if his client was so cooperative, why did he need an attorney in the room with him, when police questioned him! LOL

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    You guys didn't post the best part of the show! When I asked Ronald's lawyer, if his client was so cooperative, why did he need an attorney in the room with him, when police questioned him! LOL
    Well, Ron has had attorney representation since almost the very beginning. Misty, on the other hand, claimed innocent people didn't need lawyers. I never heard Ron rebut that, and I don't guess he needed to, but it did seem contradictory to me...these 2 were together as a couple, but they were not a united front when it came to looking out for their legal rights. IMO, Ron supported her with statements and certain actions, but when it came to legalities, it was 'every man for himself'. which again, IMO, points to Misty having more to lose than Ron... and him being acutely aware of that. I take it that he supported her to a certain extent, but refused to go down with her. That in no way, points to his innocence...quite the opposite. IMO, Ron has been actively covering for Misty. MOO. But, from watching Misty's actions lately, it seems that the truth might be coming out. She acts like she is playing defense, IMO..a weak defense, but certainly not an offense.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    Well, Ron has had attorney representation since almost the very beginning. Misty, on the other hand, claimed innocent people didn't need lawyers. I never heard Ron rebut that, and I don't guess he needed to, but it did seem contradictory to me...these 2 were together as a couple, but they were not a united front when it came to looking out for their legal rights. IMO, Ron supported her with statements and certain actions, but when it came to legalities, it was 'every man for himself'. which again, IMO, points to Misty having more to lose than Ron... and him being acutely aware of that. I take it that he supported her to a certain extent, but refused to go down with her. That in no way, points to his innocence...quite the opposite. IMO, Ron has been actively covering for Misty. MOO. But, from watching Misty's actions lately, it seems that the truth might be coming out. She acts like she is playing defense, IMO..a weak defense, but certainly not an offense.
    Hope she's not taking the CMA Defense 101 class. All I need is for a story to come out that HaLeigh drowned in a pool.

    One thing that I question from the interview. Misty said she really didn't want to get married. Ron was definitely not impressed with the whole idea. HaLeigh wasn't there to say that's what she wanted.

    Just who came up with that brainstorm?
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Misty's New Interview
    By titanfan62702 in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 388
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 05:42 AM
  2. Interview with Aaron Young Jennifer Moxley News 14 2011.01.19
    By Mrs G Norris in forum Zahra Clare Baker
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 06:10 PM
  3. Misty's First Interview Statement Analysis
    By Roze in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 11:35 AM

Tags for this Thread