1395 users online (264 members and 1131 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

The coffee's brewing.

Where is everyone? Worn out from yesterday? I wonder who the first witness of the day will be...I have to work so I'm counting on updates and screenshots!

Good morning, everyone! Ready for another bombshell day? I suppose Cindy will be the next witness.

Another day closer to real justice for little Caylee! I have higher hopes than ever after that opening statement by the defense!!

GB all of you!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Mornin' all. I have to work today so will be in and out. I hate when trivial things get in the way of my trial watching.) Counting on you good folks to keep me up on things.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    The coffee's brewing.
    Thanks, 'Beach! I like French Roast!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

morning! all!

please dont let me cry all day long again but I will if needs be for my caylee.

I have to Thank JB though...I can only sit still and listen to him for so long and then I have to get up and do something. Yesterday I started cleaning the woodwork and cabinets...so I figure by the end of this trial my house will be SPARKLING!
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

LKB on Today show now. Gad, she's milking this thing for all it's worth. Can't stand this... woman.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I'll have to minimize my caffeine intake today as I think that was, in part, the reason that I was nauseous yesterday. I had too much coffee in the morning then drank ice tea during the afternoon. My stomach was in knots from caffeine-overload and JB nonsense. I'll do better today: No caffeine after noon.
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 05-25-2011 at 07:52 AM.

After yesterday, I don't even think it's worth watching the next 6 to 8 weeks. We all knew that ICA was going to be convicted, but after the SA blew the door off the DT's theory with witness #1, the rest of this trial will just be clinical questioning. I don't expect anymore "bombshells" (God, I hate that term), since the Defense is defeated.

Not sure how much I'll watch between now and the end, but I will pay enough attention so that I'm ready to watch when we get to see the jury return the verdict of, "Guilty!"

Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    The coffee's brewing.
    perhaps something stronger this aM???????
    jmo

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Where is everyone? Worn out from yesterday? I wonder who the first witness of the day will be...I have to work so I'm counting on updates and screenshots!
    Here for our little rock star.

I think the SA will call Lee today SB.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

Going back to work today after having a week off. The sun is finally out. Figures. I will try to listen if I can from work. Will be depending on WS for recaps tonite. Hang in there. Yesterday was a trying day and I am expecting more. Thanks All! Peace

Here waiting for Kc and Jb to make me scream at the screen again today, just waiting in CM to get his turn that should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    A bit, but I've waited 3 years to see Caylee get justice, so I'm here – me and my plate of chickpea cutlets and potatoes.

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast