2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone? Worn out from yesterday? I wonder who the first witness of the day will be...I have to work so I'm counting on updates and screenshots!

:seeya:

Good morning, everyone! Ready for another bombshell day? I suppose Cindy will be the next witness.

Another day closer to real justice for little Caylee! I have higher hopes than ever after that opening statement by the defense!!

GB all of you!

:seeya: Mornin' all. I have to work today so will be in and out. :( I hate when trivial things get in the way of my trial watching.) Counting on you good folks to keep me up on things.

morning! :loveyou: all!

please dont let me cry all day long again but I will if needs be for my caylee.

I have to Thank JB though...I can only sit still and listen to him for so long and then I have to get up and do something. Yesterday I started cleaning the woodwork and cabinets...so I figure by the end of this trial my house will be SPARKLING! :woohoo:

LKB on Today show now. Gad, she's milking this thing for all it's worth. Can't stand this... woman.

I'll have to minimize my caffeine intake today as I think that was, in part, the reason that I was nauseous yesterday. I had too much coffee in the morning then drank ice tea during the afternoon. My stomach was in knots from caffeine-overload and JB nonsense. I'll do better today: No caffeine after noon.

After yesterday, I don't even think it's worth watching the next 6 to 8 weeks. We all knew that ICA was going to be convicted, but after the SA blew the door off the DT's theory with witness #1, the rest of this trial will just be clinical questioning. I don't expect anymore "bombshells" (God, I hate that term), since the Defense is defeated.

Not sure how much I'll watch between now and the end, but I will pay enough attention so that I'm ready to watch when we get to see the jury return the verdict of, "Guilty!"

Where is everyone? Worn out from yesterday? I wonder who the first witness of the day will be...I have to work so I'm counting on updates and screenshots!

Here for our little rock star. :)

I think the SA will call Lee today SB.

Going back to work today after having a week off. The sun is finally out. Figures. I will try to listen if I can from work. Will be depending on WS for recaps tonite. Hang in there. Yesterday was a trying day and I am expecting more. Thanks All! Peace

Here waiting for Kc and Jb to make me scream at the screen again today, just waiting in CM to get his turn that should be fun.

A bit, but I've waited 3 years to see Caylee get justice, so I'm here – me and my plate of chickpea cutlets and potatoes.

:rocker:

Thanks, 'Beach! I like French Roast!

I like Sumatra, but I'm out this morning. ynot is off today and I'm too tired to run to Starbucks, so we are having virtual coffee....like invisible virtual coffee. lol

I swear, by time this is over, I'll need weigh watchers.:crazy:

I'm ready for Cindy and Lee to be called to the stand. I do imagine that the cross from Baez will be different today after he heard how bad he did yesterday and how he epically failed. I kind of expect him to come out tough today. But even so, I have full faith now that Cindy will not agree to the lies, and have kept my faith all along that Lee truly does not stand by his sister despite the way his parents has presented him in the last year or so.
On a lighter note, My oldest son graduated from high school with honors on Saturday..oh how proud I am!

morning peeps!

just watched Kathi B and Bill S video.. it was really good... Bill thinks that the SA will call TonE today... thinks the SA will call them (the witnesses) in order of the 31 days... I kind of agree with him...

here it is if anyone wants to watch it:
http://www.wftv.com/video/28012028/index.html

:seeya:

Good morning, everyone! Ready for another bombshell day? I suppose Cindy will be the next witness.

Another day closer to real justice for little Caylee! I have higher hopes than ever after that opening statement by the defense!!

GB all of you!

Good morning! I woke up an hour early this morning thinking Cindy will be next. Hopefully, Cindy and the 911 calls. Those calls should be a real eye-opener for the jury--as they're all people who have claimed little familiarity with the case.

My hopes were raised by George's testimony yesterday, let's see if Cindy can follow through too!

Good Morning All,
What a day we had yesterday. Much of it was as expected.

The prosecution have their case in order. LDB nailed everything down yesterday. She laid out the evidence day by day and ended each day with "but Where is Caylee". It was so easy to follow and understand.

Then, JB took his turn throwing out so many twists and turns that couldn't be followed. At first glance, his telling of ICA's account of the "accident" could have been believable if it had been told three years ago. But this is JB and he had to have "his day in the big court". He expanded and piled everything else on and destroyed any chance that ICA may have had. They could have called for a jury's decision right then and there and ended this.

What a waste!

Now, I'm ready for a big breakfast. Let's eat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member