1181 users online (232 members and 949 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Baez & Mason meltdown - shoving, threatening, cursing reporters

Here is the video link. Enjoy the show.

Keep in mind WSer's would never, ever behave so rudely. So, enjoy the show but before hitting that submit button, preview your post. Remember to show your class and not....well, you know.

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/28018643/detail.html

Honestly. I feel bad for them. Their client left them NOTHING to work with but that laughable tale Jose was FORCED to spew.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

HaHA! CM plays the senior citizen card!

That wasn't a pleasant exchange. Obviously there was an accident involving JB's Pull along bag. And, Clearly there was some inappropriateness from BOTH sides.. JB swearing and CM being high falooten, but the news guys were being antagonists. However, This is only day 2 of this case. Things are going to get uglier and more emotional and I think the DT needs to remember that and should really either find a better way to get to and from the court house, or just take the reporters with a grain of salt and be less offended by them. Because this isnt the LAST we will see of them hounding the DT.
    and you begin to notice that Holland has windmills....and Holland has tulips. Holland even has Rembrandts. - Emily Perl Kingsley

My Heart is always with you Caylee Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Honestly. I feel bad for them. Their client left them NOTHING to work with but that laughable tale Jose was FORCED to spew.
    I don't feel sorry for the defense attorneys in the least when the media hounds them. They fought a gag order early on and have courted the media ad nauseum, but only want to talk to them on their own terms. When asked the tough questions, they behave abhorrently! They are professionals and they should be able to exhibit some self-control. They need to behave in a professional manner and this was anything but that - cursing, shoving, threatening reporters? They should be ashamed and I hope one of those reporters who got elbowed and shoved files their own suit for assault.

embarrassed...I posted before I actually saw the video! ROFL I assumed they were scraping with each other.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

NO CLASS AT ALL.........
    JB and his team know media will be all over them for publicity.
    I never saw any other DT act like this.
    Get to court early so DT isn't rushed and can take their time.
    Do not use a potty mouth on tape........comes back to bite you JB.
    Take anger control class........looks so bad. JMOO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I already had a low opinion of the defense team, but now it has sunk even further.

Thanks for posting the video!

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    I hope this is a classy response Beach and relaxing too http://youtu.be/poLCR8hNh2k

Except their true colours aren't beautiful, but Caylees are.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Oh my! Who looks like a 2 year old now? WOW!
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

Erm, most Courthouses have a separate entrance that the attorneys can use rather than the front entrance for the public.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

That was disgusting. Can't believe after all the advocacy and Koombaya stuff DCS has on her website that she would sink this low to associate with these unusual people. She should be ashamed. And apparently Lisbeth doesn't have scruples either. I wouldn't want this to be my first foray into the world of a practicing lawyer!!
    "The word which God has written on the brow of every man is Hope." - Victor Hugo

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Everything I post is my opinion only, but it is both my God given and Constitutionally protected right to do so!

To say anything nice about the DT would stretch my creative integrity past the point of breaking. There for, I have nothing to say, the vid speaks for itself.

Well then. I am guessing the DT is a little tense.

I mean, it was an accident. Clearly.

Guess JB was on edge given the previous day...gonna be a long, long, long 6-12 weeks for him then.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

OMG!

I just watched that disgusting display!

Baez is a <modsnip> and Mason, unbelievable! absolutely unbelievable!

Leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

A simple "no comment folks" would have done.

A friend of mine is a defense lawyer and she does not behave like that. She deliberately keeps up good relations with the local media.

I am disgusted at Mason even more so than Baez. Baez we know is sleazy (ref: the comment about a piece of the male anatomy in his clients mouth yesterday) but I thought Mason was better than pulling the OAP card!

Baez knows he can't substantiate his outrageous claims of yesterday, that's why he got so mad IMO.
    Last edited by Harmony2; 05-25-2011 at 09:20 PM. Reason: name-calling

I guess Kathy Belich was lucky she was not there, CM would have punched her!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast