Which witness will boost SA case the most?

shgrbkr

Reaction score
While I'm not familiar with ALL of the state's witnesses, many of other WS members are. I'm wondering which one yet to be called will boost the prosecution's case the most. For me, I'd have to say the main investigating detectives, such as Yuri Melich or John Allen. What do you think?

Because I do not think ICA will take the stand, I believe the Yuri "MY Studmuffin Hero" Melich will be the states best Witness. He's so calm cool collected and transparent. The man is very obviously NOT lying and he has nothing to gain by being honest. Plus he's so gawsh darned handsome!

Because I do not think ICA will take the stand, I believe the Yuri "MY Studmuffin Hero" Melich will be the states best Witness. He's so calm cool collected and transparent. The man is very obviously NOT lying and he has nothing to gain by being honest. Plus he's so gawsh darned handsome!
She will have to take the stand. The defense put forth an accidental drowning scenario with no witnesses besides george and he says it didn't happen. Someone else who was there will have to substantiate that...I think. Haha

As for which witness boosts the states case the most? The silent absent one Caylee.

I think the botanist will shoot holes in the Kronk theory.

I actually think the young lady that testified today (Maria Kissh?) is going to be one of the strongest witnesses for the State. She seemed extremely professional and credible. Most of ICA's friends will testify that they thought she was a good mother. However, Maria's excellent testimony has called that into question. Apparently, Caylee was left out on a balcony by herself while ICA was holed up in Tony's room. And, obviously ICA would not help Caylee put her shoes and socks on, because Maria had to help her. There was that little snippet about the car, though.. that might not help the State very much, but I frankly don't see it harming them much, either.

I was completely captivated by the testimony of both Yuri Melich and Dr Vass the first time around. IMO both of these witnesses will have a huge impact on the jury.

Caylee's great-grandmother,Shirley Plesea!

My first instinct is to say Dr. Vass. Then, my mind turns to YM, then the botanist. But, you know what? I think, in the end, Jose himself will be the biggest help to the SA. He has thrown out such a bizarre, dog-and-pony-show defense theory and there is simply no way for him to prove that any of the crud about GA and RK are true. I know! I know! Jose doesn't actually have to prove anything. But, when he starts off with such strong, ugly allegations about another person that is supposed to explain away his clients deeds, I feel pretty certain that the jury is going to expect him to give them a bit more than just a flourishing speech. MHO, it is going to backfire on him and his client. All moo.

Yuri and Amy H I think both will testify to how well ICA can LIE JMHO:crazy:

It also depends on what exactly the SA questions them about. Hopefully they will bring out interesting testimony. Remember the OJ trial when SA failed to bring out and ask about crucial evidence.

Which witness will boost the SA case the most?

Cindy
Yuri
Lee

IF Cindy and Lee are completely truthful and bare it all. Big if. After what ICA has done to GA one should think so, but (big but) these are a strange bunch - the A's.

I completely agree. Cindy, if she tells the truth will start fireworks in that court room. Lee, will do the same if he is truthful.

I was going to say the same thing. If Cindy were 100% truthful and forthcoming it will send shockwaves through the courthouse, including the comments about her being a sociopath and a liar. Statements from her own mother like that will have the most impact.

I think Cindy will tell the truth but she won't drag her through the mud. She'll tell the minimum truth.

I don't think there was a 180 degree turnaround in Casey's personality after Caylee - she's always been unstable and untruthful. Children learn what they can get away with pretty early on, you have to nip those thing in the bud.

I think the family has a history of covering up for her, there are probably lots of instances in the past where she was caught lying and stealing from an early age. But I don't think Cindy will ever admit to that.

I completely agree. Cindy, if she tells the truth will start fireworks in that court room. Lee, will do the same if he is truthful.

I think Lee will be truthful. (insert going out on a limb smilie)

So let me see if I have this right. CA ran out of gas on June 23rd and then again on June 27th. She has the worse luck! Do you think on the 27th she left it there so it could air out?? She was so desperate the 1st time that she stole the $50 worth of gas from her dad. Why didn't she just ask Tony to loan her money until she got paid? Then she could have had time to round up the $.

Why didn't she just ask Tony to loan her money until she got paid? Then she could have had time to round up the $.

I don't think she could ask for money because part of her persona was how successful she was in her career. She was doing so great, in fact, that she brought groceries for her roomies at Sutton Place.

I don't know how pertinent it'll be, but I'm very much looking forward to seeing Mark Hawkins for two reasons; 1) he's been a mystery and his deposition was withheld for so long and 2) because the FBI saw fit to wire him.

I don't think she could ask for money because part of her persona was how successful she was in her career. She was doing so great, in fact, that she brought groceries for her roomies at Sutton Place.

Gotcha! In order to "fit in" with her friends who did have jobs she had to play the role.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back