744 users online (104 members and 640 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OK - Ryan Hamil, 3, Piedmont, 24 May 2011

If this isn't allowed because it's not technically a "Crime", I aplogize and mods please remove.

I figured his family still needs thoughts and prayers and he is indeed missing.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prayer...89446731103205
    "As devastating tornadoes ripped through Oklahoma Tuesday afternoon a Piedmont mother did what we are all taught to do. Catherine Hamil hid in a bathtub with her 3 young children to wait out the storm. Unfortunately nowhere in this family's home was safe as the tornado tore it apart. 3 year old Ryan Hamil was ripped form his mothers arms and is still missing almost 24 hours later. As we all know now the mother who is expecting their 4th child is in critical condition and 15 month old Cole did not survive. There is also another child, Kathleen (5) who is in serious condition. Please pray that searchers find little Ryan safe and that he is not in harms way."

Oklahoma tornadoes: Missing 3-year-old Piedmont boy not found
    3-year-old Ryan Hamil, of Piedmont, has been missing since Tuesday's tornado, and a search effort continues.

PIEDMONT — Family members joined emergency responders Wednesday in the search for Ryan Hamil, the 3-year-old boy missing since Tuesday's tornado. Ryan's 15-month-old brother, Cole, died in the hospital after the twister ripped the family's home from its foundation, a spokeswoman for the state medical examiner said.
    ---
    much more at newsok.com link above

aw man, prayers for all involved here. What an awful tragedy. Prayers that by some miracle the little one Ryan be found alive. Prayers that mother and child inutero recover with no lasting injury. Prayers for little Kathleen, that she be okay.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Here's a fairly dramatic live KFOR broadcast from Piedmont just as the twister was hitting. That anyone survived this is remarkable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmDdVuXg6uY
    Last edited by KateB; 04-30-2015 at 12:04 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Here's an updated version with many new pix + extended coverage of the Hamils, & also the several Oklahoma tornadoes yesterday:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ats-trees.html

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    omg so horrible

please, please let Ryan be found & Kathleen survive & mom & baby be ok ...

RIP Cole

what a lovely looking family. Heartbreaking such a tragic loss for them. Still praying that Ryan be found alive and Kathleen survive her injuries. The loss of Cole is enough to bear.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    O God this hits home especially on days like today. Here in Memphis me, my son, and dog huddled in hall closet awaiting what is my absolute worst of nightmares as weve had the sirens going off this evening.. Tho my son is 13 now and bigger than me I still have the continual reoccurring dream of us two being in a tornado and it being so violent and so strong ghat it literally sucks him out from under me.. Waking up in a cold sweat.. To know this mom lived this as a reality is truly making my ache heart ache at the terror, the pain and the loss.. Dear Lord please grant this family the miracle of finding little Ryan alive and well.. The loss of one is more than any parent can bear please grant them this miracle.. And God speed those injured critically. May God wrap his loving arms around this broken family tonight and in the coming days and weeks..

Press conference starting shortly. They are waiting for the father to arrive.

Unhappy

Can't find other confirmation but the Weather Channel has said that Ryan was found deceased. Prayers for all of the families affected.

Poor Ryan Hamil found deceased

http://www.piedmonttoday.com/city/bo...h-toll-to-two/

What a dark day

That poor family.

Mother, unborn baby and 5 yr old Cathleen are doing ok, as per family.
    The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them. ~Lois McMaster Bujold

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast