2011.05.25 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG is supposed to have new video of Caylee - her 2nd brithday party.

Watching now........................

Bombshell tonight -

Casey's friends take the stand to give the jury a glimpse of her party-loving lifestyle

Tot mom acted normal, partied, was in "Hot Body contest, never seemed scared or worried while Caylee "missing"

Showing audio/video from testimony today

NG: A parade of tot-mom's live-in lovers, friends........if this jury expected a grieving mom, forget about it!

Oh.... I haven't seen this video before.

Showing exclusive video of Caylee on 2nd BD by the pool.

Not that it makes a difference and would still be a horrible story either way if true, but, NG just said facts totally wrong and put words in JB's mouth. I heard another talking head doing the same today on TV. This is an example of how things are twisted. NG said that George forced oral sex in grade school and the other guy on the other show said full sex at age 8. NOT what Baez said. He said touching at age 8 that escalated and escalated. Oral abuse at age 13. He insinuated sex as an adult, but he did not give any exact ages of which escalated abuse is supposed to have started..

A guy singing; "Girl you'll be a woman soon" to Caylee.

:(

Casey in the video sitting on the ground recording the guy singing, someone else recording Caylee and George and Cindy appear to be looking after Caylee in the video. Not Casey.

Nancy is right...for all intend and purposes ....Cindy raised that girl

Showing Caylee's 2nd birthday party - a pool party in the Anthony's backyard. This video is new, never seen before.

"When you let someone else do all the daily things, that person becomes the mother!" (paraphrasing)

Right on, Nancy!

:therethere:

There are 2 Jeans. The night Jean is skeered of NG. She is pro prosecution at night!

Isn't that the truth! I've wondered what these mouthpieces really think-- like to hear them after a few drinks! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes