660 users online (81 members and 579 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    On the FB page:

Jamie Jones, who is with the Michigan based Missing You Foundation has said he personally may have seen the jeep last week. He reported it to the MSP, but said the dilema is that she can be pulled over for a welfare check, but that is it. If she chooses to stay gone as adult and has commiitted no crimes.....then she can stay away. Hopefully, LE would contact the local LE in SM and let them know about it tho so the family would know. Wanting to know if GP had any ties to Michigan?
    I can tell you that there have been a number of sigtings like this all across the country since her disappearance received media and people started spreading the word. I cannot give you specifics, and there is no link other than this one, but it is the truth.

LE is not required to tell her family, and they may not. She is an adult-she has committed no crime. They can request that she give family a call, but she does not have to. What if she had really good reasons for leaving? LE cannot force her to "out" herself. I know we covered some of this early on-LE may take her off the books and quietly close the case, LE may take her out of NCIC, LE may leave her there, LE might give family a hint or they may not.

If Gail is safe, I would encourage her to heal and then find a way to get back to her dear children. The ones who desperately need their mother-the person who has been their primary care giver until April 30, 2011.

If a reward is offered, you can expect the number of sightings to increase and the number of psychic tips to increase as well. And believe me, there have been several psychic tips from all over the world.
    Last edited by believe09; 06-07-2011 at 11:07 AM.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Can any of the locals reach out to those running the facebook page and creating flyers? I spoke with HCSO this morning-since they are lead on the investigation (yet still working closely with SMPD of course) the flyers may need to be updated with the following phone numbers for HCSO:

HCSO Criminal Investigations
    423-209-8940 business hours
    423-622-0022 after hours.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Can any of the locals reach out to those running the facebook page and creating flyers? I spoke with HCSO this morning-since they are lead on the investigation (yet still working closely with SMPD of course) the flyers may need to be updated with the following phone numbers for HCSO:

HCSO Criminal Investigations
    423-209-8940 business hours
    423-622-0022 after hours.
    Believe09, I'm not 'quite' a local, but close enough to help out with this. Also I have a lot of SAR contacts in the area. Would that help?

I hope Gail is safe somewhere. But I won't lie- I am concerned she was injured in an accident somewhere that has not been driven/searched by locals. Perhaps she got farther than we think, and had an accident. Do you know if Gail smokes or drinks? That is not a character assasination btw AT ALL- just trying to think of where she might have stopped in, such as a convenience store or something?

I think that your questions are good ones Oriah. And yes, any update to the contact info will help.

I was intrigued to find out the department assigned to this case for HCSO.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I think that your questions are good ones Oriah. And yes, any update to the contact info will help.

I was intrigued to find out the department assigned to this case for HCSO.
    Will do, Believe09.

Also I have a question for any locals- what was the weather like that morning at that specific time? I can look it up and will but would prefer a locals input. TIA.....

I too was interested to find the dept assigned was HCSO.

Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    Will do, Believe09.

Also I have a question for any locals- what was the weather like that morning at that specific time? I can look it up and will but would prefer a locals input. TIA.....

I too was interested to find the dept assigned was HCSO.
    I know Oriah-and the Criminal Investigations dept at that!
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

[quote=hollyblue;6626736]
    BBM

Good to hear and thank you for letting us know.

I'd feel a little better if we knew LE had talked to the children and has gone over the puters, etc.
    They have not.

Last edited by OkieGranny; 07-09-2016 at 04:21 PM. Reason: broken link

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39