1163 users online (229 members and 934 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE

2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

Please read the the OP of today's trial thread carefully.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137551"]2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Good morning, everyone!

I am on my second cup of French roast coffee and just wondering what today will bring!

Nothing would surprise me anymore.

GB everyone!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Well its 9.30pm here, and I am trying to ingest enough caffeine to keep me awake for another night. My hubby reckons I'll be a zombie before this trial ends.

Good morning!

I was wondering if anyone might know who is testifying today, specifically if CA or LA is testifying?

Yesterday tended to be quite trying, at least for me. So many sidebars, etc.

Thank you!
    I love Websleuths! Justice for Caylee!

NG just stole my Brian Burner=Gladys Kravitz defense analogy on GMA! I should have copy written it!

I am ready...lots of laundry folding so my laptop will be set up so I can do something and watch...

Some in my family say this is a bad as a soap opera...I say it is worse cause these are real people.

I feel for these young people that were nutty in their early twenties and are now trying to have a real life...and they get sucked back into this....

anyway...I think I am ready to roll
    Sitting. on. hands.

Morning everyone. Let's see what a difference a day may make. I"ll sneak in throughout the day. Have a good day. Peace

Mornin' all. Will be in and out today but will try to keep up best I can.

Oh... and I promise to behave today.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    I did Beachy and also gave my like. I truly truly sat on my hands yesterday. I went back and examined my posts and I THINK! they are all ok. It really gets hard, but I so appreciate the hard work the Mods do here. I'm going through my own personal Hell and would NEVER want to violate the TOS. I depend on the wonderful members here to help in getting me through October. That being said, I woke up with a Migraine today and am not sure if I can sit through the trial today. Ugh.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Good Morning Everyone...

Let' see how many sidebars we can have today...
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

I predict 68795033 "sustained"s, 685940383 side bars, 2 smoke breaks and a partridge in a pear tree.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I predict 68795033 "sustained"s, 685940383 side bars, 2 smoke breaks and a partridge in a pear tree.
    I predict a WASTE, A HUGE WASTE.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

I believe we're starting off with Lazzaro this morning, I wonder who will be up next. I think possibly Amy and Cindy, since it seems the state has started from end of May and concluding (for now) at July 16, Amy was indeed a part of that time frame. Maybe even Britney S.

I spit my Double Grand French vanilla Latte all over myself at Stark-bucks this morning,

When I over heard two older women stated,

" That poor Casey Anthony, no wonder she didn't report her baby missing for 31 days, after going through such horrible abuse at the hands of her father"....

P.S. I did straighten their thinking out... LOL
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast