Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

jmfstl is offline I am here for one reason "CAYLEE ANTHONY"
    ICA has arrived looks like she had a crumpled piece of paper she gave to one of her attorneys.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jmfstl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by QueenD View Post
    Because the DT didn't want it. Judge Stickland I think ask them if they wanted it. I think the State tried to get it. JB & company refused didn't need it. Why, because he wanted to stay in the lime light. IMO
    I thought it was up to the judge...
    Just my opinion, of course.

MelissaLee is offline Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. ~ Buddha
    Cam showed LDB and FG, no JA yet on the SA's side. Can't tell if CA or GA are in yet. Full house for the DT. KC wearing a teal and white striped button down, dark slacks, hair pulled back and in a bun.
    ~ Just my opinion ~

nomoresorrow is offline Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
    Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I can't help but hope that she does loose it with Baez in a way. I would love for him to ask the leading questions of Cindy just because we do know her attitude and I do believe that through his questioning she would be able to reveal more about the reasons she had to step in and be the mother to Caylee. I believe there's a good reason why she was seeing someone about Casey's behavior and there was a good reason why she was told to throw her out of there. If it takes pissing Cindy off to get this out to the jury, I hope it happens, selfishly on my part but honestly I do think it needs to come out. It's time for Cindy to admit the truth of what kind of Mother Casey really was and all her reasons for wanting Casey out of the house to begin with. It's time for someone to truly stand up for Caylee.
    I get what you're saying but the problem that I have, if Cindy gets pizzed off on the stand and blows the lid off of the "Casey was a great mother" story now - after JB's opening - it will simply look spiteful considering all of the video that exists of Cindy saying otherwise. But your post made me think of something: I listened to GA's entire questioning while he was on the stand and I don't recall hearing JB ask him any questions about what type of mother Casey was to Caylee. Anyone else?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomoresorrow For This Useful Post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137551"]TRIAL THREAD IS NOW OPEN.[/ame]

CLOSING HERE. MOVE ON OVER PLEASE.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

knock knock....anyone here?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GiantPickle For This Useful Post:

You guys have to quit slamming my fingers in the door!!!

I always try to get a few last shots before it goes to Eagle and then I can't post them because the thread it closed.

I was trying to upload these when it closed.

planning the attack.jpg

planning the attack 2.jpg

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. I'm lost. Is this right?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Gitana;

TL is coming back, now that Ricardo has stated the sleeping arrangements maybe the State will ask TL. I hope so.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    You guys have to quit slamming my fingers in the door!!!

I always try to get a few last shots before it goes to Eagle and then I can't post them because the thread it closed.

I was trying to upload these when it closed.

planning the attack.jpg

planning the attack 2.jpg
    SOTS - in the trial thread you mentioned that RM was accused of drug dealing, etc., by CA - CA also said she thought he was gay. She has a funny way of looking at the world IMHO

Mark Twain

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Wow - what a morning - I'm exhausted from holding my breath while George was on, wishing I was in that courtroom while Baez was up... ...and cheering everytime HHJP had to scold Baez yet again.

And I was thinking it was going to be boring today!!!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Gitana;

TL is coming back, now that Ricardo has stated the sleeping arrangements maybe the State will ask TL. I hope so.
    I'm not intimately familiar with all of TL's depo's - but did he ever explicitly state that he did not want Caylee sleeping over? Or whose decision that was?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ami For This Useful Post:

Gitana;

I have never seen a trial done like this before with the revolving door of witnesses. They're here, then done, then back again.

Not that I'm complaining. . .it's just different.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newsjunkie For This Useful Post:

Now that the state got Ricardo to state he slept in the same bed with Casey and Caylee, when Tony gets back on the stand, the state can bring up Caylee at his home and how Tony didn't think it was appropriate.

Bazinga.
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gibby207 For This Useful Post:

Didn't LE also take Ricardo's computer and analyse it? That and CA's trying to make him out as a suspect would bother me too.

Justice For Caylee So sue me CA!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mitzi For This Useful Post:

I'm telling you all, Beaz's feet are looking a lot like swiss cheese from shooting himself in the foot so many times today.

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blue Jackets fan For This Useful Post:

MelissaLee is offline Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. ~ Buddha
    Wow. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this morning's goings-on. I am beyond confused by JB and don't understand what he's trying to accomplish. He's harming himself and the DTs assertations, IMHO, whatever they may be. The Jury has GOT to be thinking "What?"
    ~ Just my opinion ~

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MelissaLee For This Useful Post:

Gitana;

If the sa wanted to fight as, literally, dirty as the dt they could ask "Did ICA ever have your penis in her mouth while Caylee was in bed with the two of you?" Am I the only one who finds that fact (That caylee co slept with the two of them) grossly inappropriate when this witness was not even her boyfriend let alone Caylee's father figure?

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to darcedarce For This Useful Post:

Didn't Richardo sell the "Big Trouble" picture of Caylee to the National Enquirer for 20K?

I thought that was why the LE seized his computer?
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Hi every1..

Im just trying to play catch up between taking over seas phone calls, dang my work why doest it interfere? lol

anyhoo, ive caught some of the trial on hln and on insessions..

I have a question? and if its been asked, then I do apologize, but why is Mr.George asking the questions for the defense, why not ja or ldb?

thank you
    my other car is a broomstick

Q: What's the best advice you can give to a witch on a broomstick?

A: Don't fly off the handle!

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imawitch For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaLee View Post
    Wow. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this morning's goings-on. I am beyond confused by JB and don't understand what he's trying to accomplish. He's harming himself and the DTs assertations, IMHO, whatever they may be. The Jury has GOT to be thinking "What?"
    I have to think the jury is utterly confused - just hope GAs "flare" doesn't give them "ideas"...

Mark Twain

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatMommyDog View Post
    SOTS - in the trial thread you mentioned that RM was accused of drug dealing, etc., by CA - CA also said she thought he was gay. She has a funny way of looking at the world IMHO
    BBM - of course she does she views anything to do with Kc through KC's eyes it could never add up. I'm curious if all the carp Cindy has spouted is a direct consequence of what KC has told her or if they are just one in the same kwim.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to scotslass For This Useful Post:

So.....there's a lot a do about some gas cans and not much else this morning.

SA missed but hopefully will bring up later the fact that TonE was anti-Caylee sleeping over, little girl children etc. Though I wonder if he could even admit he said those things or alluded to those things knowing what MAY have happened as a result of his alleged words.

George gained a respect from me he only previous held in his initial LE interviews. I actually do feel like writing him a letter of support but I'm afraid it will arrive after the old George gets an earful from Cindy and therefore I will no longer feel supportive....lol. Although I do have to say that Cindy seems to be Team George right now. Hmm.

I understand JB's job is what it is but why doesn't he seem to be so bumbling? Is that a plan in itself? I really think his case would be better served by the LESS is MORE approach. 'We said she drowned....we said the zanny lies were a coverup....she is not guilty of murder 1.' Frankly, I still don't get why they didn't have her plead out to 7-10 years or something. She'd be nearly halfway done !

45. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GiantPickle For This Useful Post:

Casey Jordan is killin me. She is talking about how CJBP had to tell JB over and over that he can't question a witness about evidence that has not been introduced. She seems amazed by it!
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast