2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

The mods noticed an unusual number of posts yesterday that were:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

These were not one-off problems. We posted numerous polite requests to obey the TOS and rules of etiquette that every WebSleuther agreed to when they signed on as a member of this site. And still, the problems persisted.

THIS IS ONLY DAY THREE, PEOPLE.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

And please, DO "thank" this post if you intend on posting in the real time threads today.

I would advise reading the opening post carefully.

Opening for posting of live feed links in 5 minutes.

The OP says it all. Please post responsibly. Enough said.

ICA came in and gave one of her attorneys (the woman don't know her name) a crumpled piece of paper. I think she has been making notes in her cell.

I watched some of the trial yesterday after work and thought FG did a perfectly acceptable job. Couldn't figure out what all the criticism was about. IMO

Does anyone else think the DT was hoping by admitting ICA's lies the State would not bring them all forth like they're doing anyway?

What is up with their table! My goodness, it looks like they didn't go home...

Okay all, looks like court is in session. ICA looks well and roaring to go, defense team are talking lots to ICA. Sims is doing the mother hen job on ICA, lots of tender care there.

I sure hope B.S. behaves himself today! :floorlaugh:

The judge is walking in and he doesn't look like he is in a good mood, frowning as he entered.

Does anyone else think the DT was hoping by admitting ICA's lies the State would not bring them all forth like they're doing anyway?

I'm sure of it. "We'll say she lied and they'll drop it!" No, Jose. Doesn't work like that.

The Prosecution is doing a great job so far. They are extremely methodical and determined to prove their case. They will, I am certain.

Why do I have to keep signing into the forum? Is there a problem with the forum or my computer? Thanks

Are GA & CA in the court room? Haven't noticed them but I might have missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff