677 users online (102 members and 575 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA~Jesse Arias/LE investigate rape and find molested runaway girl

This guy is a monster. Who knows how many victims he has. I wonder why the man's weight is mentioned? The only thing I can think of is that possibly the adult female victim might be very petite. So might the child. I'm so pleased they found her.

Gilroy [CA] rape suspect was also molesting girl in his home

"Gilroy police said Wednesday that a 52-year-old man they arrested on suspicion of raping a woman over the weekend had also been molesting a girl he was harboring in his home. Officers discovered a reported runaway girl under the age of 16, whose exact age was not released, after arresting Jesse Arias on Monday..."

"....Gilroy police said Arias, who weighs about 260 pounds, had invited the adult woman back to his home after meeting her at a nearby bus stop. He then sexually assaulted her while she was under the influence of an unnamed intoxicant. The woman reported the rape on Sunday evening. A day later, they searched his home and found the girl, who had been living with Arias for several months while he sexually abused her...."

more at link

A bit more info:

Gilroy man arrested for rape of woman, runaway juvenile

"....he invited a 20-year-old woman he met at a nearby bus stop to his house Saturday in the 200 block of Old Gilroy Street and raped her while she was "under the influence of an intoxicant..."

After arresting Arias, the GPD obtained a search warrant and conducted a search of his home, finding a reported runaway juvenile, police said. Police determined the juvenile, 15, had been living with Arias for several months and had also been the victim of sexual abuse...."

"...Arias was booked into the Santa Clara County Main Jail on suspicion of rape of a drugged victim, rape by force or fear, sexual penetration with a foreign object on a victim under 16 years of age, harmful matter sent with intent of seduction of a minor, lewd and lascivious acts with a child and possession of drug paraphernalia...."

more at link (plus mug shot)

thankfully this man screwed up and was apprehended.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Being that he's 52 and he met a 20 year old young woman at a bus stop, invited her home and drugged her...all while having a young teen in the home....tells me that these cannot be the only two victims. He's been out trolling for young girls and women and possibly offering them drugs or a place to stay. I hated reading the statement, "rape by force or fear". He's a scary one.

This sickens me.

Poor girl. I hope she can get some help. Prayers for the other victim as well.